Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Men Set Dogs Loose On Lady For Spurning Love Advances - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Set Dogs Loose On Lady For Spurning Love Advances (469 Views)

DETAILS: How Deborah Was Killed For Rejecting Muslim Classmate’s Love Advances / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Set Dogs Loose On Lady For Spurning Love Advances by ijustdey: 10:22pm On May 02, 2018
Two men have been arrested for allegedly letting two dogs loose on a lady after she spurned their love advances. The lady, Blessing James, who had since dragged the matter to the police and is now demanding for justice in court, said that she was biting badly by the dogs.

The incident occurred on January 11, while she was on her way from work around 6am. She explained that she encountered the two young men at one of the streets in Apapa, Lagos State.

The two strangers approached her for sex and she turned down their advances. According to her, her refusal infuriated the young men, which allegedly made them to set their dogs loose on her.

The dogs bit and allegedly inflicted injuries on her. James said: “I reported the matter to the nearest police station, which was Apapa Police Station.

The two men were arrested, but police released them immediately after they brought out N5000 to give me, which I rejected. I have been to the station several times, demanding that the men should be charged to court for what they did to me. But the Investigating Police Officer (IPO) has refused to do so.

I have also spent a lot of money treating injuries I sustained as a result of the dogs’ bites.” James appealed to police authority to take the case to court, so that she would get justice.

The lady added that she was taking medications for the dogs’ bites. The IPO, Mr Lucky, with telephone number, 08067248980, when contacted to state why he had not charged the matter to court, shouted at our correspondent to stop threatening him on telephone.

The IPO added: “I don’t care who you are, a journalist or whatever! You cannot threaten me on phone. I am a police officer. You can write whatever you like.” After that statement, the IPO cut the call.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, (PPRO) SP Chike Oti, said that the lady should approach the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Apapa Police Station, to demand that the matter be charged to court.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/05/men-set-dogs-loose-on-lady-for-spurning-love-advances/

lalasticlala
Re: Men Set Dogs Loose On Lady For Spurning Love Advances by Evablizin(f): 10:24pm On May 02, 2018

Is love by fire and by force?

Police and bribe are like 5 & 6,akara & bread. You need to soak your chaplet inside water in order to get justice from police.
Re: Men Set Dogs Loose On Lady For Spurning Love Advances by BuhariNaWah: 10:24pm On May 02, 2018
What?
Re: Men Set Dogs Loose On Lady For Spurning Love Advances by nifemi25(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2018
The IPO must have collect some money from those suspect. That is the power of money.
Re: Men Set Dogs Loose On Lady For Spurning Love Advances by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56am On May 03, 2018
Insane society

(1) (Reply)

Disagreement Over Dirty Naira Note Turns Bloody! / Photos: Nursing Student Raped & Stabbed To Death / Man Commits Suicide By Throwing Himself Off The Roof Of The Grand Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.