Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death (1311 Views)

COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 5:11am On May 03, 2018
I need urgent answers. On several occasions my neighbours, who have a toilet dump their faeces, and urinate on the external wall of my room. They do this at odd hours, usually early in the morning, and I have caught and warned the perpetrators (teenage girls) a few times but they don't want to desist from this act. My house is not close to the bush or something and toilets abound where I live but they choose to do it there.

I really think it's spiritual cos this girls often grimace at me for no reason and never greet.

Why are witches so wicked. This is modern society FGS everyone should leave evil in the past.

Please I need answers and what to do. From Google results, I discovered urine means financial loss or hardship and poo means evil smell and disgrace.

Also, how do I drive away forever spirit of disfavour & no rewards for my efforts from my life?

cc: lalasticlala seun
babalawos junia

Plot twist
Looks like the girls told the woman they live with I came to reprimand them. Few days ago, she threatened fire & brimstone on me and nearly reported me to the police. That very night I couldn't sleep and a whirling storm was pouring heavily; I could hear her pounding furiously on the adjoining wall. Two days later she lost one of her children.
*true story*
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On May 03, 2018
They are making your foundation weak....

Be more prayerful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 5:16am On May 03, 2018
Thank you. I will

post=67233140:
They are making your foundation weak....

Be more prayerful!

2 Likes

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by ipobarecriminals: 5:25am On May 03, 2018
sad sad cheesy cheesy wink grin grin nothing spiritual here dear.Those ones are just wicked/mischievous .Go find something scary and tie it where dey usually dropped their waste.Hide somewhere and watch if they'll Com do their normal /routine wicked act..If Dat one nor work,report dem to the elder around

6 Likes

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:37am On May 03, 2018
Use a signpost with a red ribbon around it and a full inscription "Urine needed for Baba Kola in Ijebu Ritual Home cheesy"

3 Likes

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by kristonium(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2018
Don't know what you believe actually?
But somewhere I read "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper"
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Emvico34: 7:00am On May 03, 2018
If u can't beat them, join them. Go close to their wall and urinate. Do it until someone from their family confront u on why u are doing that then u will tell them what makes u to do it. Remember to pray always
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by paxonel(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2018
Op, there is nothing spiritual about what they are doing, report them to your landlord or law enforcement agencies and make sure your environment is clean.

You people sef
Children pupu and wei wei for wall the next thing them be witch, is that how to stop the children and teach them how to do what is right?

This Africa sef

Church don spoil Una finish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 8:11am On May 03, 2018
Rebekkah:
I need urgent answers. On several occasions my neighbours, who have a toilet dump their faeces, and urinate on the external wall of my room. They do this at odd hours, usually early in the morning, and I have caught and warned the perpetrators (teenage girls) a few times but they don't want to desist from this act. My house is not close to the bush or something and toilets abound where I live but they choose to do it there.

I really think it's spiritual cos this girls often grimace at me for no reason and never greet.

Why are witches so wicked. This is modern society FGS everyone should leave evil in the past.

Please I need answers and what to do. From Google results, I discovered urine means financial loss or hardship and poo means evil smell and disgrace.

Also, how do I drive away forever spirit of disfavour & no rewards for my efforts from my life?

babalawos junia
This may not be spiritual. You could report them and see what happens.

I think you should also pray. I may be spiritual as well.
Go to my wall and read about your authority as a Christian then stand on The Word to deal with that issue.

You're blessed
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by M0ron: 8:24am On May 03, 2018
Rebekkah:

babalawos junia

Leave some live electric wire on your outer wall and electrocute the idiots
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 3:56am On May 04, 2018
M0ron Junia,
paxonel, emvico34, kristonium, samuelanyanwu, ipobarecriminals

thank you all for the contributions. some were hilarious but I'll go by the nice words.
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 7:01am On May 04, 2018
Rebekkah:
M0ron Junia,
paxonel, emvico34, kristonium, samuelanyanwu, ipobarecriminals

thank you all for the contributions. some were hilarious but I'll go by the nice words.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Horus(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2018
Rebekkah:

babalawos junia

Simply record the actions of the perpetrators by using the camera of your mobile phone and post the video on the internet so that the whole world can see what they are doing. After the shame they will come and clean the external wall of your room.
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 3:54am On May 05, 2018
They do this early in the morning, 4am or thereabout, when it's still dark

Horus:

Simply record the actions of the perpetrators by using the camera of your mobile phone and post the video on the internet so that the whole world can see what they are doing. After the shame they will come and clean the external wall of your room.

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Brukx(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2018
Had these weird kids that plucked lime leaves late in the Midnight at my back yard. Urinating on your wall is something else.ay not have any meaning in the long run. Not all happenings are linked supernaturally. We still have the innately psychedelic Nigerian children
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 4:38am On May 07, 2018
you never know, better to look both ways

Brukx:
Had these weird kids that plucked lime leaves late in the Midnight at my back yard. Urinating on your wall is something else.ay not have any meaning in the long run. Not all happenings are linked supernaturally. We still have the innately psychedelic Nigerian children
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by kolawoleibukun: 7:33am On May 07, 2018
oga go toilet go piss no day find spiritual meaning into nonsense. we seek physical meaning from spiritual meaning not the other way round. go and sleep
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 11:48am On May 30, 2018
After the death, I heard her conversing fiercely with her fellow natives, when I approached all became silent and one of them answered my greeting with "ehen, my love" with a feigned smile.

Anyway...
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by mystiquerebirth(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
the thing is that so many of the indomie generation on Nairaland think it's backward thinking to assume that things have spiritual or psychic connotations.

Rebekkah, you are spiritually advanced, and your spirit guide is very strong. keep yourself pure, exercise yourself in meditations and deep prayers. remember that you have spiritual gifts you incarnated with, and you will be unnecessarily hated and fought by people around you. this is because of the mark of power upon you.

this event is just enemies that are diabolic fighting you. get over the ignorant statements that are telling you it's ordinary. poo of any form, especially human poo brings bad luck, failure, hatred and backwardness. i have personally worked with this countless times either against a target or to reverse a work done against a client, and it's a dangerous tool for revenge, justice, malevolent workings and witchcraft.

some of the comments earlier given to you are hilarious, interesting and some, confrontational. how you handle them on the physical, mundane is up to you and also determinant on your personality and nature. i would confront them, and threathen to call in health authorities or the police, after getting some evidence. but, if i am not ready for some noice, i would handle them in the spiritual with prayers, and any other additives.

be in prayers to free yourself from this evil, and appreciate God and your spirit guide that takes no nonsense. the death of the child, is no coincidence.

God bless you.

Rebekkah:

babalawos junia

Plot twist
Looks like the girls told the woman they live with I came to reprimand them. Few days ago, she threatened fire & brimstone on me and nearly reported me to the police. That very night I couldn't sleep and a whirling storm was pouring heavily; I could hear her pounding furiously on the adjoining wall. Two days later she lost one of her children.
*true story*

1 Like

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
You should try and report them to the authorities. I guess you probably can't move outta there. Please be more prayerful. Don't fear and don't let them bully you.
Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Finally someone who understands.
Your incites are so priceless, bless you a lot.

God help me I'll keep on praying. No more for the wicked..

mystiquerebirth:

the thing is that so many of the indomie generation on Nairaland think it's backward thinking to assume that things have spiritual or psychic connotations.

Rebekkah, you are spiritually advanced, and your spirit guide is very strong. keep yourself pure, exercise yourself in meditations and deep prayers. remember that you have spiritual gifts you incarnated with, and you will be unnecessarily hated and fought by people around you. this is because of the mark of power upon you.

this event is just enemies that are diabolic fighting you. get over the ignorant statements that are telling you it's ordinary. poo of any form, especially human poo brings bad luck, failure, hatred and backwardness. i have personally worked with this countless times either against a target or to reverse a work done against a client, and it's a dangerous tool for revenge, justice, malevolent workings and witchcraft.

some of the comments earlier given to you are hilarious, interesting and some, confrontational. how you handle them on the physical, mundane is up to you and also determinant on your personality and nature. i would confront them, and threathen to call in health authorities or the police, after getting some evidence. but, if i am not ready for some noice, i would handle them in the spiritual with prayers, and any other additives.

be in prayers to free yourself from this evil, and appreciate God and your spirit guide that takes no nonsense. the death of the child, is no coincidence.

God bless you.

Re: Urinating On My Wall, Threats and sudden Death by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
I'll move soon to somewhere good. Thank you & bless you.

JupiterGeekVII:
You should try and report them to the authorities. I guess you probably can't move outta there. Please be more prayerful. Don't fear and don't let them bully you.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes / 10 Habits That Need The Boot / Kennedy Ife Death: Man 'killed By Family In Botched Exorcism'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.