Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics (40329 Views)

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Explorers(m): 5:33am On May 03, 2018
A wife suffocated to death after being buried in cow dung to treat a snake bite by a snake charmer in India.

The 35-year-old woman, named as Devendri, was out collecting wood for her fire when a snake bit her on the hand in Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh, northern India.

She ran home to tell her husband, Mukesh, and the pair decided to call a local snake charmer called Murarey, who suggested his bizarre treatment may succeed in sucking out the poison.

http://www.punchng.com/woman-buried-alive-dies-as-healing-ritual-gets-bizarre/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5678159/Wife-suffocates-death-buried-COW-DUNG-treat-snake-bite-India.html Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Explorers(m): 5:34am On May 03, 2018
The local snake charmer suggested his bizarre dung treatment may succeed in sucking out the poison.

Villagers gathered outside the house and watched as Mukesh covered Devendri in cow dung.

The snake charmer sat beside her and chanted mantras but after 75 minutes Devendri died.

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Explorers(m): 5:35am On May 03, 2018
Mukesh said: 'My wife went out to get fire wood and when she was collecting the wood a snake bit her.

'We tried some medicines, a grinded powder, and tied a rope around her arm.

But the snake charmer advised us to cover her in cow dung, so we did.

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by okomile(f): 5:36am On May 03, 2018
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Explorers(m): 5:36am On May 03, 2018
The snake charmer was confident he could help.

'We left her in the cow dungfor 75 minutes.'

'I never thought she would die, I really thought she'd survive, and work.'

'I never thought this would happen.'

'The snake charmer, Murarey, said:

'I'm known in this area to treat animal bites.'

'I think the snake was a cobra.'

Picture show the snake that reportedly bit Devendri while she was out gathering wood near her village.

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by youngest85(m): 5:37am On May 03, 2018
Uwa mmebi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Evablizin(f): 5:39am On May 03, 2018
Very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by madridguy(m): 6:06am On May 03, 2018
Instead of you to take her to the hospital.

18 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Baawaa(m): 6:06am On May 03, 2018
In this modern world,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Emvico34: 6:42am On May 03, 2018
na wa oooo
Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by sirgalahad26(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2018
it is hard to believe in this 21st century, that some set of people are still wallowing in ignorance!

that so called snake charmer ought to be jailed for manslaughter!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2018
That's how one of my Aunty's baby fell down and hit her forehead on the ground and I guess she died since her body was lifeless, then one devilish neighbour poured one kyn black substance into the eyes of the baby thinking the baby will regain consciousness, the baby didn't wake up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Blakjewelry(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2018
75minutes wow the guy is mad
Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by chillychill(f): 7:59am On May 03, 2018
shocked. And I thought Africa is the only continent that is backward. Wow! What happened to the hospital

6 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by sisisioge: 9:25am On May 03, 2018
Oh dear! They have kukuma killed her faster than the venom would have. Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by vincentjk(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2018
Instead of taking your wife to the hospital rather you and the so called local snake charmer decided to cover her up inside cow dung

This is for the both of you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by vincentjk(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2018
Snaked killed a woman

Lalasticlala must hear this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by delishpot: 5:58pm On May 03, 2018
e don tey de want kill that woman. how can you bury someone from head to toe in dung and expect her to survive? Their prayers have been answered.

8 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Temptee101(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2018
Na wa oh

And i was actually thinking have it all

But was wrong.

They should all be held responsible both the husband, the useless charmer, the onlookers, the cow dung and the chief dullardic cow buhari. The same treatment should be meted out on them

4 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Flexherbal(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
Instead of you to take her to the hospital.

Tell them!
Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by dominique(f): 11:57am On May 05, 2018
Buried in cow dung for over an hour to treat snakebite? These people deserve to be arrested for premeditated murder

4 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Darahaks: 12:00pm On May 05, 2018
Like wtf angry
Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by coken: 12:00pm On May 05, 2018
Incase you are going to World cup read this and have a rethink VERY IMPORTANT CLICK HERE
Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 05, 2018
cry
Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 05, 2018
Indian another sh*t hole country

4 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by longerthroat(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2018
yet this is the country that manufactures most drugs we use in Nigeria. . smh

4 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:02pm On May 05, 2018
Cutehector:
That's how one of my Aunty's baby fell down and hit her forehead on the ground and I guess she died since her body was lifeless, then one devilish neighbour poured one kyn black substance into the eyes of the baby thinking the baby will regain consciousness, the baby didn't wake up..
hmmmm there is more to this... How old was the baby and why did the neighbor knowing she was lifeless pour something into her eyes?

Now I have to be very careful how my baby falls o

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by ufuosman(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2018
Imagine
Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Bluntguy: 12:03pm On May 05, 2018
How I wish all those corrupt Nigerian politicians who destroyed our healthcare system and run abroad for will be treated like this. Starting with people that always do technical stopover.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics by Timiblanko(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2018
So some people are still stupid to do this in this century. nawa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Separated Conjoined Twins Arrive Bayelsa, Get N1m For Upkeep (photo) / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.