Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Need Update About The Latest Npower Recruits - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Update About The Latest Npower Recruits (515 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update / FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Update About The Latest Npower Recruits by kevincal144: 7:39am On May 03, 2018
I got a text message on my phone last two weeks, congratulating me that I am among the selected applicants for the next batch of NPower recruits, that I should login to their site for further details. But the problem is that since then till now there has been nothing reasonable from their site. I don't know if there is any other person that got the same text as mine? And what has the person done so far?
Re: I Need Update About The Latest Npower Recruits by Nobody: 7:44am On May 03, 2018
Nothing reasonable from their site how? Have you done what you're supposed to do?I.e upload your pics and I.D?
Re: I Need Update About The Latest Npower Recruits by Raylight2(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2018
futuredangote:
Nothing reasonable from their site how? Have you done what you're supposed to do?I.e upload your pics and I.D?
I Just wonder
Re: I Need Update About The Latest Npower Recruits by vitality22(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2018
futuredangote:
Please, is it just uploading the picture or passport and ID card only? i await your response pls
Re: I Need Update About The Latest Npower Recruits by Djester: 10:27am On May 03, 2018
Text message from npower is of two categories.1.for npower selected and 2.for the npower monitoring unit where you were asked to report either @kaduna for the Northern or @Akure for the south west.recheck your message content.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation From Jiji / Teacher Vacancy (2 More Slots) / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.