Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Donstan18 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Donstan18 (1053 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2018
Well, I do not think that there is any Nairalander both guest and members who do not know Donstan18. In romance section, he is well known and only hated by mediocres.

Simply put, he is the Nwaamaikpe of romance section. Though they are two different persons but on a high level, they have the same personality.
His boldness, confidence, and maturity are traits to be desired. Though I do not like seeing him arguing or exchanging posts with some people who do not worth his time but truth be told, he has done well in solving some problems in this section. You will soon know how.

At the end of 2017, they rose in high number of people who only come to nairaland to insult people. Being a faceless forum, they took advantage of it to insult people. This section were divided between genders; like divorced couples, the males and females stood apart. The insults and arguements increased. I thought taking the easy and adversorial role would solve it, I was wrong, Donstan18 knew the right way to solve this problem. Kudos to him.

Let's just say, He is the romancelander of the year. I watch as some undergraduates insult people here. Most people that all they have is nairaland romance section took to insults to air their views. But now, it has reduced and I think the majority of the work was done by Donstan18. His comments helped bring some insane people to sanity.

Have his comments brought you to sanity? Have you had any encounter with him? Trust me, he says it as it should be said though like his signature posits, he does so in different ways. I read most of his comments, I think he deserves to be commended.

Lets here your view about Donstan18.

4 Likes

Re: Donstan18 by Preshy561(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2018
wooow!! this would have been better when done on national tv. what do you think mr journalist?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donstan18 by biacan(f): 9:42am On May 03, 2018
Mrphysics what's your main aim for creating this thread.....?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2018
Preshy561:
wooow!!
this would have been better when done on national tv.
what do you think mr journalist?

Mrphysics is not a journalist
Re: Donstan18 by Preshy561(f): 9:53am On May 03, 2018
mrphysics:

yes you are.
Re: Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2018
Preshy561:

yes you are.

Lol. There's no correlation between Physics and journalism. A physicists can't be a journalist. They are two poles that only meet at infinity.

I am still a student, in my penultimate year. If you have any journalism work for me, do let me know. I will appreciate such kind gesture from you.
Re: Donstan18 by Izabel(f): 10:02am On May 03, 2018
asslickers association

10 Likes

Re: Donstan18 by Shedrack777: 10:29am On May 03, 2018
who is D18? what has he done for nigeria? is he in guinness book of record? is he in the bible? is his name in the book of life? did he help make garri to sell for N50 per measure? is he a marriage counsel?
guy, stop asslicking. even iamairforce1 has stop asslicking

1 Like

Re: Donstan18 by Nofav0rs(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2018
Dïck riding taken to another new level
Re: Donstan18 by makydebbie(f): 10:38am On May 03, 2018
I'm here like.. grin grin
This early morning.

1 Like

Re: Donstan18 by McBrooklyn(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2018
Lol... Imagine this kind fûckery for this early morning!! People dey take this forum too serious fa... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donstan18 by IamD18: 10:41am On May 03, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Donstan18 by Jamie90(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2018
The op is gay.
Re: Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2018
A section where some females have a male account and some guys register as women. It becomes a waste of time arguing with some anonymous gendered species.

I can see some insane people with no opinion shouting asslicking. Like seriously?
Re: Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2018
Jamie90:
The op is gay.

You need to reexamine yourself and confirm you are a human. After that, check to confirm your brain is functioning well, I strongly think you need a mental baptism and psychological liberation.
Re: Donstan18 by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2018
I am laughing myself to oblivion grin cheesy

hahaha

Borrowing words from Drake, I will say this is fucking funny and and funny as Bleep cheesy
Re: Donstan18 by Sheenor: 11:47am On May 03, 2018
*smile*
Re: Donstan18 by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On May 03, 2018
Mrphysics how much?
Re: Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2018
ImaIma1:
Mrphysics how much?

How much for?
Re: Donstan18 by ImaIma1(f): 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
mrphysics:

How much for?

Were you paid to hype this person?

1 Like

Re: Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

Were you paid to hype this person?

Funny.
Re: Donstan18 by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 03, 2018
mrphysics:

Wonders Never Cease...

So What Is The Purpose Of This? Did He Give You Money To Like His Ass or You Are Him...

Guys Like You Are Used And Broken by Ladies.
Re: Donstan18 by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 03, 2018
Preshy561:
wooow!! this would have been better when done on national tv. what do you think mr journalist?

Reporting Live From AIT!

Cameras On Mr. Feaces
Re: Donstan18 by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Mrphysics what's your main aim of creating this thread.....?

That One Is Clearly A Teenager. Look At His Use Of Words sef

1 Like

Re: Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2018
EzeDictator:

That One Is Clearly A Teenager. Look At His Use Of Words sef

A teenager? Alright, Mr. Old Man, how old are you?

A little due diligence would have helped you.
Re: Donstan18 by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 03, 2018
mrphysics:

You need to reexamine yourself and confirm you are a human. After that, check to confirm your brain is functioning well, I strongly think you need a mental baptism and psychological liberation.

You Need The Mental Examination. You Have A Disorder called Dick Sucking Disorder..
Re: Donstan18 by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 03, 2018
mrphysics:

A teenager? Alright, Mr. Old Man, how old are you?
A little due diligence would have helped you.

Come On Shut Up Your Mouth There...

What Do You Know About Diligence
Re: Donstan18 by mrphysics(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2018
EzeDictator:

Come On Shut Up Your Mouth There...

What Do You Know About Diligence

I thought you are smart as you claimed to be. Now, you don't even know what due diligence is. No need to continue bro, you don win.
Re: Donstan18 by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 03, 2018
mrphysics:

I thought you are smart as you claimed to be. Now, you don't even know what due diligence is. No need to continue bro, you don win.

The Mods even Moved Your Topic To Dating Section...

Enjoy Your sexual Relationship With Donstan... Gay bitch!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Please Answer This Question / London Girl/lady For Nsa Fun On Thursday Or Friday: / Average Looking Babe Needs A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.