Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Skrill Is Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skrill Is Scam (518 Views)

Inks Nation Is Scam! / Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them / Scam Alert: Emerald Insurance Investment Is Scam And Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skrill Is Scam by Nobody: 10:42am On May 03, 2018
Pls if you are thinking of creating an online account from Nigeria and any other part the world. I do not advice you to open with skrill. Thousands of people from India, China and all over the world report issues of been scammed by skrill. If you check their Facebook page in the comments section, you will see that almost all of skrill account holders are Complaining of been duped. Even if you search them on Google, you will hear report of people who have been duped by skrill.

If you want to open an online account from Nigeria, I suggest you use payoneer as paypal does not allow Nigerians withdraw to their bank account as at the time of this post 3/5/18
Be warned, don't use skrill oo
Re: Skrill Is Scam by Zdoh(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2018
It is a lie Skrill is good and better but once you violate the rule your account will be restricted or close.
I have been using them for years now without any issue. Their system is OK but their transfer charges is very outrageous for me.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Sudan Sentences Teenage Rape Victim To Death / SARS Allegedly Beats Barrister To Stupor In Cross River State / Army Officers Stop White Man, Policeman From Breaking Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.