Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question (903 Views)

I'm Tired Of This NYSC, It's Either Garri Or Yam Every Single Day - Corps Member / This + Nysc Allowee. You Don Make Em / Should Our Female Corpers Be Allowed To Wear This NYSC Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by YoungNG9x: 12:07pm On May 03, 2018
If you school abroad and work for a few years after finishing, can you still do your NYSC when you get back. If you are still under 30? I want to come back to Nigeria but I am wondering if I am disqualified from serving if I don't serve immediately. Thanks!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by Coolgasman(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
YoungNG9x:
If you school abroad and work for a few years after finishing, can you still do your NYSC when you get back. If you are still under 30? I want to come back to Nigeria but I am wondering if I am disqualified from serving if I don't serve immediately. Thanks!
...you can still serve, if u are under 30
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by chiommy123(f): 12:17pm On May 03, 2018
why bother yourself with NYSC
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by YoungNG9x: 12:20pm On May 03, 2018
If I don't do NYSC then it would be hard to work in Nigeria in the Future
chiommy123:
why bother yourself with NYSC
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by YoungNG9x: 12:20pm On May 03, 2018
Okay
Coolgasman:
...you can still serve, if u are under 30
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by noblealuu: 12:25pm On May 03, 2018
YoungNG9x:

In as much as you finished and bagged your undergraduate degree as under 30 years, you're very much eligible to enrol in the NYSC even if you're 40 years as at the time you came back to Nigeria.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by Fabiyke: 1:03pm On May 03, 2018
Please someone should help reply, if someone loses his NYSC cap or crested polo after camp. How or where can someone get a replacement?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by Coolgasman(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2018
noblealuu:

In as much as you finished and bagged your undergraduate degree as under 30 years, you're very much eligible to enrol in the NYSC even if you're 40 years as at the time you came back to Nigeria.
you are right
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by CriticMaestro: 7:38am On May 04, 2018
Fabiyke:
Please someone should help reply, if someone loses his NYSC cap or crested polo after camp. How or where can someone get a replacement?
Crested polo...hahahahaha.
...this one no serious
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by yourstar: 10:31am On May 04, 2018
Plz if u were posted but couldn't go what will u do to go with the next stream
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With This NYSC Question by lady25(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2018
yourstar:
Plz if u were posted but couldn't go what will u do to go with the next stream
U can't go with the next stream rather you will go with the next Bach. When registration begins for a new batch go to the portal, login. In and click on revalidation

(1) (Reply)

I Will Turn NYSC Into Compulsory Military Service – Presidential Aspirant / How To Start Private Tutor Business Doing Nysc / Nysc Batch B 2018 | Camp Kits #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.