Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

The Terrible Terry's Have Struck Again - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Terrible Terry's Have Struck Again (573 Views)

Terry The Terrible Fukcr. / John Terry In England Euro 2012 Squad As Ferdinand Is Left Out / John Terry Appointed Player-manager For England For Euro' 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible Terry's Have Struck Again by Kgdavid(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2010
As John Terry has tasted fame and fortune with Chelsea and England, elder brother Paul has carved out a more modest football career in the lower leagues.

But now he can finally claim to be the equal of his kid brother – after bedding a team-mate’s girlfriend.

Paul, 31, has been having a fling with Lindsey Cowan, the 25-year-old fiancee of Rushden and Diamonds keeper Dale Roberts.

Lindsey admitted the affair when a suspicious Dale confronted her at their home in Higham Ferrers, Northants. A source said: “Lindsey came out and told Dale what had been happening. He was horrified.

“Dale rang Paul and he denied everything but he’s admitted to other players that he’s been sleeping with her.”

Heartbroken Dale, 24, said yesterday: “It’s true, she told me she’d been seeing Paul.

“We’ve split up. I’m trying to get my head around it all, it’s only just happened. I’m a bit messed up.

“It is bad enough she’s done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear.” The revelation has also stunned players and staff at the Conference side.

the terrible terry family! the fathers a cocaine dealer, his mother is a thief, he himself is a scum bag and his brother has proven to be the same, incredible. these people need Jesus o

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/05/20/john-terry-s-brother-paul-is-having-an-affair-with-team-mate-s-girlfriend-115875-22270690/
Re: The Terrible Terry's Have Struck Again by medjai(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2010
runs in the blood
Re: The Terrible Terry's Have Struck Again by slimshay(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2010
'Damn you've just gotta love the way the jean sags'. . . .adapted from MI grin
Re: The Terrible Terry's Have Struck Again by edoyad(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2010
^ Slim better stay away from any thing called Terry, even the rapper grin
Re: The Terrible Terry's Have Struck Again by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2010
Dem swear for these Terry people?
Re: The Terrible Terry's Have Struck Again by Kgdavid(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2010
you really have to wonder what some people really want from life, you have all the opportunities to do right and yet you do wrong, symptomatic of a decaying society

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Plot Summer Swoop For Inter Milan Ace! / *****breaking News! Chelsea Heading To Court (against Liverpool)******* / Manchester Unted On Press Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.