Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join (8512 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2018
Greetings,

So it seems that as I've stated Baal worship is flourishing in the world today. Baal Temple is about human prostitution and human sacrifice as a socio-economic system. This is what made the Most High destroy Sodom and Gomorrah an ancient African city within the Canaanite kingdom. So what we have today are citizens being enticed to join Freemasonic orders, rather cults, that require sexual sacrifice to join and receive the benefits of the order. I have presented several online confessions by female members, male members, and from news stories coming out about these sex ritual scandals. You must remember most of your pastors and politicians are Freemasons are involved in the same deviant sex practices which are nothing more than prostitution and corruption. The Freemasons are the culprits behind the homosexual agenda as they practice ritual sodomy to advance themselves within their many deviant criminal cults. Some Greek cults, which are the extreme forms of Freemasonry, put together by the Jesuit Order of the Roman Catholic Church university systems, are pimped out to various rich clientele and high level Masonic members. This nasty stuff goes all the back to Egypt, Babylon, Canaan, Greece, Rome, Japan, Aztecs, and few other societies ruled by evil occultists. What the information age has done is enlighten us to the hidden world of Satanic worship and how it is conducted. Recruits in Masonic orders are blackmailed with photos of them doing deviant sexual acts to bind their tongues and make them obey any order.

16-year-old suspected female cultist caught sleeping with 52 menPublished on August 17, 2015 By Danielle Ogbeche
Sex positionA 16-year-old secondary school dropout, Ifechukwu Atunanya, has been arrested by policemen from the Anambra State Police Command while allegedly having sex with over 52 young men inside a bush in what looked like an initiation ceremony.

According to reports, the suspects were all rounded up in the bush in Awka and are reportedly members of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity, during the initiation of new members.

Ifechukwu, on her arrest, claimed she was forced to sleep with every male member of the cult during her initiation.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Hosea Karma, the police acted on an intelligence tip-off that the cult members and their new entrants were in a bush performing some rituals, explaining that some items including guns, machetes and several wraps of Indian hemp, were recovered from them.

On apprehension, the Police said the suspects confirmed that as part of their ritual, every male member of the cult will sleep with every prospective female member.

“This they did in order to secure their oath of secrecy and it was during the raid we arrested ifechukwu,” Hosea stated.

At the police station, Ifechukwu claimed that she had to travel to Anambra from Abuja just to witness the initiation of new members.

In her statement, she said:

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation; I was forced to have sex with every registered male member of the cult present that night. I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain,” she said.

“The day we were initiated, I was the only girl in their midst. I was determined to be a successful member. I was further convinced to stay because I discovered that they were more honorable men than the other cult groups.

“I am sorry for myself and would love to be given the opportunity to go back to school,” she sobbed.

She went further to say she never knew that it was crime to be a cult member.

“I am so sorry,” Ifechukwu begged.

Another member, Ugochukwu Agbazuo, also said they are all undergraduates of various institutions in Anambra.

“Apart from some of our national leaders, we are all students. I was initiated into the cult while I was still in my first year. I had no choice but to join them because of the harassment in school. I discovered that most of the Engineering students in my school were members of different cult groups.”

Speaking further, Ugochukwu added: “If you identify with a known cult in school, the lecturers will respect you. You don’t have to buy handouts. This was why I joined them.”

“We did not steal or harass innocent people. The guns that were found with us were bought in case there was a clash in school. It is our leaders who are all graduates and working across the country that normally assists us to secure the arms. It is strictly for protection and one of the rules of our group is that you must read and pass your exams on merit,” he added.

On the issue of rape, Ugochukwu admitted that it only happened with female members.

“A female intending member cannot undergo the rigorous process during the initiation. So, our leaders suggested that the best way to get them under oath is for every registered member to have sex with her during initiation.

“She would be given sedatives during the process so that she will not physically feel the pain. Ifechukwu’s case was better because we were only 52 registered males present on the day of her initiation. All of our female members were raped,” he noted.

As the story goes, Ifechukuw’s parents, who hail from Anambra State, are still alive. However, she said that they were not aware of her secret cult activities.

“I am from a poor family and I wanted to be the light that will change the situation in my family. I got to know about the cult activity through a friend. She assured me that all the connections that I needed in life will be made if I joined the group,” Ifechukwu stated.

[quote]Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen
Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority at Georgia's Fort Valley State University has been suspended after allegations of a sex ring surfaced
The allegations are based around claims the sorority's newest members were involved in a sex prostitution ring in order to pay for pledging
Customers allegedly included politicians and businessman, according to reports
Alecia Johnson, who was an executive assistant at the university and a AKA sorority advisor, is under investigation for allegedly pimping out the pledges
Johnson's attorney says his client is 'not a love-vendor' and is completely innocent
AKA pledges are often required to pay initiation fees and monthly or yearly dues
By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 09:27 EDT, 1 May 2018 | UPDATED: 12:03 EDT, 1 May 2018

A sorority chapter at a Georgia university is embroiled in a sexual misconduct investigation after being accused of running a sex ring and pimping out its pledges.

The Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at the Fort Valley State University was suspended last week after the sex scandal allegations surfaced involving sorority members and a female administration employee at the college.

It involves allegations that the newest members were involved in a sex prostitution ring in order to pay for pledging for the historically Black Greek sorority.

Customers allegedly included local politicians and businessman, according to the Atlanta magazine Rolling Out.

Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at Georgia's Fort Valley State University is embroiled in a sex misconduct investigation after being accused of running a sex ring and pimping out its pledges +3
Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at Georgia's Fort Valley State University is embroiled in a sex misconduct investigation after being accused of running a sex ring and pimping out its pledges

Alecia Johnson, who was an executive assistant at the university and a AKA sorority advisor, is under investigation for allegedly pimping out the pledges.

Johnson resigned from her position when the criminal investigation started.

Alecia Johnson, who was an executive assistant at the university and a AKA sorority advisor, is under investigation for allegedly pimping out the pledges +3
Alecia Johnson, who was an executive assistant at the university and a AKA sorority advisor, is under investigation for allegedly pimping out the pledges

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation have been looking into the allegations since mid-April but said no arrests have been made and authorities haven't yet confirmed any of the allegations.

An attorney representing Johnson told WSB-TV on Monday that his client was not a love-vendor.

'She's not a love-vendor, and she's not a madam. None of that,' lawyer Adrian Patrick said. 'She's not guilty. She did not do anything.'

He called the allegations that Johnson pimped out sorority pledges so they could pay to join 'incredulous'.

'I mean, I know people want to be in a sorority. I got that part. I just don't think you're going to sell your body. Plus, it's inconsistent with the reputation of Alpha Kappa Alpha,' he said.

The investigation started after the university received to separate complaints in early April, including one made anonymously through the campus hotline and another made by an employee.

Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at the Fort Valley State University was suspended last week after the sex scandal allegations surfaced +3
Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at the Fort Valley State University was suspended last week after the sex scandal allegations surfaced

White sorority girl DEFENDS herself after repeatedly saying...

Five brothers involved in offensive fraternity videos sue...

The sorority said last month they were 'appalled' by the allegations and had launched their own internal investigation.

'These allegations are in no way representative of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority's 110-year service-based mission or its nearly 300,000 members. We condemn these allegations in the strongest possible terms,' the statement said.

'We were appalled to learn of allegations of sexual misconduct against a Fort Valley State University employee who also is a graduate member of the sorority.'

Alpha Kappa Alpha is one of nine black Greek sororities and fraternities that make up the National Pan-Hellenic Council.

AKA pledges are often required to pay initiation fees and monthly or yearly dues.

The average costs associated with a National Pan-Hellenic Council sorority ranges between $700 to $2,500.

A.K.A' Pimping Out Their Pledges?!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnSG7_efK1o&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mq_Bx6jyLs

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2018
Secret Sex Rituals of the Illuminati Exposed Part III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-2kX-HIds
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

So it seems that as I've stated Baal worship is flourishing in the world today. Baal Temple is about human prostitution and human sacrifice as a socio-economic system. This is what made the Most High destroy Sodom and Gomorrah an ancient African city within the Canaanite kingdom. So what we have today are citizens being enticed to join Freemasonic orders, rather cults, that require sexual sacrifice to join and receive the benefits of the order. I have presented several online confessions by female members, male members, and from news stories coming out about these sex ritual scandals. You must remember most of your pastors and politicians are Freemasons are involved in the same deviant sex practices which are nothing more than prostitution and corruption. The Freemasons are the culprits behind the homosexual agenda as they practice ritual sodomy to advance themselves within their many deviant criminal cults. Some Greek cults, which are the extreme forms of Freemasonry, put together by the Jesuit Order of the Roman Catholic Church university systems, are pimped out to various rich clientele and high level Masonic members. This nasty stuff goes all the back to Egypt, Babylon, Canaan, Greece, Rome, Japan, Aztecs, and few other societies ruled by evil occultists. What the information age has done is enlighten us to the hidden world of Satanic worship and how it is conducted. Recruits in Masonic orders are blackmailed with photos of them doing deviant sexual acts to bind their tongues and make them obey any order.

Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2018
Sex rituals of satanic orders.

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2018
Greetings,

Who wants to debate with Sango about this most important issue? How many of your ignorant leaders, priests, priestess, religious clergy, politicians, would be savior of the African race Pan Afrikans and Black Nationalists wants to debate with King Sango? You can't win no argument with me. I know your secrets now, those of you in these devil cults! This is not approved by the Almighty Obatala, this is not approved by traditional Afrikan culture, this is something you are doing in rebellion. It has not made you stronger, invincible or free from White Supremacy. There are sinners and then there rebels. Everyone sins but only rebels want to strike down the Most High's commandments, who want to destroy tradition. Only rebels refuse to repent and atone for their sins. Just as in ancient times Afrikans lost lands because of descending into debauchery and abomination you will lose land again if you refuse to check this devil culture of sodomy, cultism and evil witchcraft. It is the true cause of the downfall of Africa. These enemies the European and Arab were brought against us because of our rebellion to the Most High and going against the traditions of purity of our remote ancestors. It is not I who have wronged you by asking you to repent and atone.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2018
Greetings,

We have to know the difference between sodomites and homosexuals. Sodomites are these fools here in these Freemasonry devil worshiping cults where they make sexual sacrifice, really sex magick, to conjure up European and other devil entities to influence their environment. Homosexuals are those who were raped at young ages thus sexually confused to having lust for the same sex. Sodomites are behind the rise of homosexuality to disguise their existence. These sodomites have worldwide network of various cults of Freemasonry rule. Sodomites are rebels to the Most High spoken of in the Bible because they are out to destroy the Most Highs commandants by erecting a socio economic system of prostitution and human sacrifice. Homosexuals are sinners on the verse of becoming rebels due to their upkeep of this abominable practice of sodomy. Sodomite cults use homosexuals as mobs to attack the innocent and instill fear in the population. Wherever sodomy has appeared in human history whether Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas or the islands it all accompanies human suffering. Sodomy is the gateway which the princes of hell enter the human society.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2018
Selling your soul to the Freemason Illuminati is quite common in Hollywood and its a real phenomenon.

The Hollywood Jews are Satanists and requiring their stars to sign blood contracts to rise rapidly in the industry.

And this is not a female actress in the video but a nasty transgender Blackmale. Just so you'd know. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlsA5WPSNwM

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2018
Greetings,

Temple prostitution exists where Western societies are ran by subsocieties which require members to take bloodoaths to order and commit Temple prostitution to the deities of their worship. This memberbship is pure prostitution for connections that come with taking the oath. Some prostitutes are loaned out to high class clientele.

Pussycat Dolls FREEMASON TEMPLE PROSTITUTES EXPOSED, again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9Rm2bSpoM

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2018
What is hidden in the dark comes to the light.

EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD IS A SODOMITE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuCanxXXJIM

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2018
KingSango:

Origins Solomon's Sodomites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZe4-qBao1M

Sodomite root meaning is cult prostitute.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Who wants to debate with Sango about this most important issue? How many of your ignorant leaders, priests, priestess, religious clergy, politicians, would be savior of the African race Pan Afrikans and Black Nationalists wants to debate with King Sango? You can't win no argument with me. I know your secrets now, those of you in these devil cults! This is not approved by the Almighty Obatala, this is not approved by traditional Afrikan culture, this is something you are doing in rebellion. It has not made you stronger, invincible or free from White Supremacy. There are sinners and then there rebels. Everyone sins but only rebels want to strike down the Most High's commandments, who want to destroy tradition. Only rebels refuse to repent and atone for their sins. Just as in ancient times Afrikans lost lands because of descending into debauchery and abomination you will lose land again if you refuse to check this devil culture of sodomy, cultism and evil witchcraft. It is the true cause of the downfall of Africa. These enemies the European and Arab were brought against us because of our rebellion to the Most High and going against the traditions of purity of our remote ancestors. It is not I who have wronged you by asking you to repent and atone.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2018
I found it hard to believe that satanic belief and practice has survived down the ages by Freemasonry. Yet Freemason decieves their initiates as most do not know what they are getting into when they take the bloodoath, yet also do not know what higher levels masons do as this is a secret, even from them.

www.theriseofsodom.blospot.com

Ase

Love Ssngo
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2018
KingSango:

Sex rituals of satanic orders.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2018
Greetings,

Black people mock Kanye West for speaking his mind and he's actually speak the truth not only for them but for himself. Kanye West sacrificed his mother for membership into the $100 million dollar club of the Illuminati Hollywood, because no soon after his mom died mysteriously, from a poor home treatment after a successful operation, then Kanye receive a $100 million dollar contract from the Jews. These Negroes cry foul because Kanye says slavery was a choice, rather is a choice. How many of them commit themselves to bloodoaths they don't have to take? How many of them prostitute themselves, their bodies, and their spirits engaging in satanic practices of sodomy and being lent out as wh0res? I hate to agree with Kanye West a man who has done so much unforgivable deeds yet the truth is the truth. Cult prostitution is wicked and it not only enslaves the Black Masons and other Greek secret societies among Black Americans but it unfairly puts them in charge of the community and they do nothing but betray it for greed, materialism and sometimes jealousy. How many Black people still enslaving themselves to the beast? The Great historian Dr. Charles Finch, disciple of Cheikh Anta Diop, told us once that slavery had got so bad Black people were literally selling their own family relatives. And I believe as much as I've seen in these times that some of us can sink that low.

Doctor for Kanye West's Mom: Family Gave Her 20 Vicodin Before Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0hzCTKTA8

BREAKING !!! MORE PROOF KANYE WEST SACRIFICED HIS MOM 4 FAME & FORTUNE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiIfVW-47QU

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2018
Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Wesling when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
What do Fraternities and Sororities represent?

One college kicked them off of college campus for hazing, drunkenness and sexual assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgeYurpSS6M
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2018

MELANIE STETSON FREEMAN/THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR VIA GETTY
GREEK LIFE
AKA Sorority in Georgia Under Investigation for Sexual Misconduct
Members of the Alpha Beta chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., at Fort Valley State University have been accused of participating in a sex ring to cover initiation fees.
Elisha Brown
ELISHA BROWN
05.01.18 3:19 PM ET
A sorority at a central Georgia college is caught up in a sex scandal allegedly involving pimps and politicians.

Alecia Johnson, graduate adviser for the Alpha Beta chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., at Fort Valley State University, resigned last month after law enforcement and school officials launched an investigation into sexual misconduct reports, The Washington Post reported. Johnson’s departure follows accusations that she instructed pledges to have sex for money with local politicians and businessmen to cover costly induction fees, according to Rolling Out.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

“She’s not a love-vendor, and she’s not a madam. None of that,” Adrian Patrick, Johnson’s lawyer, told Atlanta’s Channel 2 on Monday. “She’s not guilty. She did not do anything.”

“I have no evidence of her having done anything improper or criminal,” Patrick told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution about his client, who worked at the predominantly black school for 14 years. The school promoted Johnson, the president’s executive assistant, to the role of special events director last July.

The University Systems of Georgia launched an investigation into Alpha Beta after receiving two tips of “alleged wrongdoing” within the chapter on April 5. A week later, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations also announced it was looking into the sexual-misconduct allegations against the chapter. Investigators recently searched Johnson’s home and personal computer for evidence, the AJC reported.

“We were appalled to learn of allegations of sexual misconduct against a Fort Valley State University employee who also is a graduate member of the sorority,” the national office for Alpha Kappa Alpha said in a statement. “Upon learning of these allegations, we immediately contacted the university and launched an internal investigation, which is ongoing.”

It is not clear whether activities at the chapter have been suspended until the results of the multiple investigations are revealed. A representative from the sorority declined to comment further. In a statement, the sorority maintained that it has a “zero-tolerance” policy for hazing and sexual harassment.

RELATED IN U.S. NEWS

Hundreds of Women Come Forward About Accused USC Gyno

Ex-Student Sues School District, Alleges Abuse by Principal

Sloppy Sourcing Plagues ‘Kill All Normies’ Alt-Right Book
Patrick, Johnson’s attorney, said the prostitution ring allegations are “incredulous” and “inconsistent with the reputation” of the storied organization.

Founded in 1908 at Howard University, Alpha Kappa Alpha is the oldest black sorority in the nation and part of the Divine Nine of African-American fraternities and sororities. Like other Greek organizations, the process and rituals around joining are often veiled in secrecy, which has periodically prompted inquiries into its practices. In February, the University of Pittsburgh suspended its chapter, Iota, for allegedly making pledges eat rotten food and get spanked with a paddle as part of a hazing incident.

Greetings,

Black people mock Kanye West for speaking his mind and he's actually speak the truth not only for them but for himself. Kanye West sacrificed his mother for membership into the $100 million dollar club of the Illuminati Hollywood, because no soon after his mom died mysteriously, from a poor home treatment after a successful operation, then Kanye receive a $100 million dollar contract from the Jews. These Negroes cry foul because Kanye says slavery was a choice, rather is a choice. How many of them commit themselves to bloodoaths they don't have to take? How many of them prostitute themselves, their bodies, and their spirits engaging in satanic practices of sodomy and being lent out as wh0res? I hate to agree with Kanye West a man who has done so much unforgivable deeds yet the truth is the truth. Cult prostitution is wicked and it not only enslaves the Black Masons and other Greek secret societies among Black Americans but it unfairly puts them in charge of the community and they do nothing but betray it for greed, materialism and sometimes jealousy. How many Black people still enslaving themselves to the beast? The Great historian Dr. Charles Finch, disciple of Cheikh Anta Diop, told us once that slavery had got so bad Black people were literally selling their own family relatives. And I believe as much as I've seen in these times that some of us can sink that low.

Doctor for Kanye West's Mom: Family Gave Her 20 Vicodin Before Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0hzCTKTA8

BREAKING !!! MORE PROOF KANYE WEST SACRIFICED HIS MOM 4 FAME & FORTUNE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiIfVW-47QU

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)

Ifa ni-mimọ-julọ mimọ-julọ li.
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority, And Female Cultists Enticed Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 10:46pm On May 24
Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Wesling when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Truth is the truth is the truth.
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Even in the Roman Catholic women are abused and forced to play the devil game of men obsessed with desire and lust.

A nun's story: sex, affairs and priests you can't refuse
India G Pramod Kumar May 08, 2012 19:52:15 IST
Tweet
Barely two years after it was slammed by “An Autobiography of a Nun” that catalogued the lurid details of bullying, sexual abuse and homosexuality,”the Catholic Church in Kerala is set for another attack by a former nun.

Sixty-eight-year-old Sister Mary, who left her Catholic congregation in Kerala 13 years ago in disgust after 40 years of nunhood, is ready with her exposé. In a biographical sketch titled Nanma Niranjavare Swasthi, to be released next week, she heaps more ignominy on the Church.

Sister Mary talks in vivid detail about the extreme pain she had to endure during her tenure with the congregation: physical and psychological oppression, the sexual permissiveness and abuse prevalent among some of the nuns and priests, and the harassment she faced for sticking to her values and commitment to service.

She also talks about the miserable sense of abandonment, rathen than sacrifice or service, that some of the nuns feel.

For the Catholic church in Kerala which is already under attack with a wide range of allegations ranging from oppression of its nuns, abuse, suicides and inappropriate sexual behaviour, the new book will certainly be further bad publicity.

Two biographical accounts; one by Jesme Raphael who gave up the nun’s robes after 26 years of service (2009) and another by a male priest, KP Shibu Kalaparambil who left after 24 years in white (2010); had in the recent past, dented the reputation and order of the Catholic Church. Both of them had explosive revelations including sexual exploitation of women and men.

In her memoirs Sister Mary, born in the Palai area of eastern Kerala, describes how she wanted to be a nun at the age of 13 and ran away from home to a Catholic congregation. Although she “found her path of service at the altar of the god”, what awaited her was four decades of hardship, betrayal and absolute disappointment.

Unable to take it anymore, she abandoned her robes in 1999 but continued her service to humanity by establishing a modest orphanage at Wayanad in north Kerala. According to Jose Pazhukaran, the writer who helped Mary put together the memoir, she literally begs door-to-door to raise the resources for her orphanage. “She is now doing what she couldn’t accomplish as a nun - to serve humanity and be a mother to abandoned children,” says Pazhukaran.

“There was a lot of unbearable pain and humiliation. Some ran away, some committed suicide. I endured all the pain because of the priest’s words at my first communion as a nun - you should be ready to follow the path of Jesus Christ. These words are still throbbing in my heart and that is why I am a mother of orphans,” says Sister Mary.

Firstpost has gained exclusive access to the excerpts of the book to be published next week by Kairali Books, Kannur.

Translations of two chapters of the book are given below:

Those who read sex magazines

Some of the nuns used to read books with filthy pictures. I used to wonder how they laid their hands on them. Once I noticed that one of the nuns mostly stayed in her room with the doors bolted.

She was very good looking and otherwise active, but I didn’t clearly understand the “clandestine things” she was up to.

One day, I found out that she was reading a filthy magazine. A magazine that had pictures of Unclad men and women. I was very upset. Once you pledge yourself to be a nun, such temptations can compel you to give in. Privately, I admonished her and warned her that she should not repeat it, lest I should tell the the matron of the provinciate. I also promised her that I wouldn’t tell anybody. I used to wonder who got them those magazines.

Sister Mary presently runs an orphanage in north Kerala. Firstpost
I also resented the male priests coming to the convent without any reason. I really didn’t like how some nuns spent so much time with them and flirted with them. I thought that it could lead them to wrongdoings that could bring disrepute to the congregation. I complained to the mother, but she kept evading it.

Most of the time, what you saw if you accidentally walked into a room of the nuns was shameful. I haven’t seen even a handful of them who were chaste. I just told myself that what comes from flesh has to be flesh.

There was this church hospital at one of the convents when I spent my time there. The hospital was adjacent to the church. I came to know that a doctor at the hospital and a nun had an affair. Once when a patient was brought to the hospital in a critical condition, the doctor was found missing. We, the nuns, frantically searched for him; but he was nowhere to be seen.

Knowing their closeness to each other, I somehow felt that he would be closeted with the nun somewhere. Finally, my search led to a room from which I heard hushed voices. I brought them out of the room and angrily told them that such behaviour wouldn’t work.

I didn’t know what they were doing in the room, but I am sure it wasn’t something good. I told him that a doctor is worthless if he cannot attend to a patient in an emergency.

Many others also advised the nun that she could get out of the robe and marry so that the congregation’s name is not sullied. The mother, an Italian named Luccia, was informed too. I told her in Italian that those two had been carrying on for a while and they should be thrown out.

The issue simmered for some time and both the doctor and the nun went back to their old ways. Subsequently, the doctor even threatened to kill me. But, almost everyone seemed to side with them and I felt isolated. I just had to ignore what was happening.

They got married later and the nun left the congregation.

I was really disgusted with the way the convent worked and was really reluctant to continue there. It even affected my taking the communion and my confessions. I felt disgusted the way some uncommitted priests conducted the church rituals. They were plain perfunctory.

There was a practice of assigning daily duty for everyone in the convent. To avoid work that they didn’t like, such as farming, some nuns stayed in their rooms. They mostly seemed to feel that they had lost something in life.

40 years of my life as a nun went through such contradictions.

Right from my childhood, I handled the difficulties I faced without letting my family and others know. Therefore, this sense of aloofness was growing in me. In fact, I realise only now that on such situations Mother Mary was giving me the mental strength.

Continues on the next page
Raping fathers

Those who didn’t oblige the priests were always in trouble. They get pained in some way or the other. Some think that the oath of discipline that you take while accepting the nun’s robe is to be subservient to such men.

Such an incident happened to me as well. As somebody who had thought of Jesus Christ as the only savior since the age of six, this experience pained me immensely.

This incident, in which a priest tried to molest me and I hit him with a wooden stool in self defence, became a big issue at the congregation. Although I was the one outraged, in their eyes, I was the culprit. The unwritten rule was: whatever the priests did, nobody could question them.

Sister Mary said a priest had attempted to molest her. Firstpost
I was only twenty then.

The incident happened at the Chevayaoor convent. There was this practice of serving breakfast to the priests after the morning communion. Sometimes, it was sent to the church. The nuns needed to take turns to cook for them and serve them.

I used to get nervous whenever my turn came because I wasn’t good with cooking and would certainly be criticised for that. Nobody used to help me or advise me. Instead, they seemed to get some vicarious pleasure by pointing out the mistakes. I used to find it very painful.

Okay, let’s get into the incident. Once, I was assigned to cook and serve a priest who finished the communion (I don’t want to name him though). I went to the dining hall with egg curry and 'appam'. He came in, washed his hands and bolted the door before taking his seat.

He asked me to serve; but sensing some mischief, I stayed away. When he persisted, I started shivering with fear. At that moment, I deeply hated the rule that one should obey whatever the priests orders.

The priest got up, came to me and grabbed my hands.

Don’t you know all this, Sister Mary?, he asked.

When I cried, he tried to pull me close to his chest. I relieved myself and ran, but he chased me around the table. I really got wild as I used to do when I was a child on such situations. I got hold of a wooden stool in front of me and hit him hard.

It fell on his head and he started bleeding profusely. I got both sad and scared although I did it in self-defence - he was a priest. I screamed in fear and rushed out of the room and told everyone what happened. But most of them appeared indifferent and started scolding me.

"What did you do, are you out to shame the congregation?"

When they went into the room , the priest was on his chair, speechless and drenched in blood. He was taken to the Kozhikode medical college hospital where it was reported that he fell in the bathroom.

I was the target of tremendous ire after that incident. When everybody walked away from me as if I was a proclaimed offender I prayed hard. But when I realised that it was the way things worked, I really got scared that I was trapped in serious danger. Since then, I was marked; a thorn in the flesh for the congregation.

Opposing wrongdoings was my character and that was the reason for all the conflicts that I faced in life as a nun. I wasn’t ready to blindly accept the priests and the church without looking at their deeds.

Sensing the situation I was in, Father Peter called for me one day. I told him every thing. I cried a lot in front of him. He consoled me and advised me to handle the Church and people with restraint.

But, the other nuns by then had branded me as a rogue. Nobody pointed out what was the ground for my disobedience. Since then, I was a nuisance for them. Sister Betty was the only consolation.

Since I was termed disobedient right from my stay at the novitiate, my nunhood had to wait for six months. The priests believe that they had the complete control of the nuns. They believe that they are the ultimate owners of the Church, its properties and the believers.

When people get sexually exploited, their belief gets affected; that is what is happening now. Some people commit suicide when they are unable to cope with this reality.

The priest who was hit by me is a good friend now and calls me often to enquire about my well being. He also tells me that my response has reformed him.

Nanma Niranjavare Swasthi

Malayalam

106 pages

Rs. 85

Kairali Books Kannur, Kerala

(akammasika@gmail.com)
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 1:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Jezebel spell the African hell.
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by KingSango(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pink Swasika Niggers.
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by Walamu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Michelle Obama is a man.

Maxine Waters, a man too.

Fredricka Wilson is a man.

Both of them are members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority the same group above that is alleged to be practicing cult prostitution.

Secrets in plain sight.

Black Freemason sodomites are helping pushing all the same agendas as the White Supremacists Freemason brethren.

MAINSTREAM TV PUSHING THE TRANSGENDER AGENDA ON YOUR KIDS IN PLAIN SIGHT EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Feh_dp0g8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAlmZZ48v_E

Look at Terry Crews lying before the world about these trannies being women. That's what his move is about and he's getting paid to lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej5AQBfNKd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re2KeGF0yus

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by Walamu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
#MeToo Hits Vatican City As Nuns Come Forth & Recount Incidents Of Sexual Assault By Priests

You see its not just the Greek women and Eastern stars its women in the Nunneries being forced into prostitution or forgo their livelihoods in something they love. Pedophile puppet master Freemason sodomites and Jesuits are destroying mothers and destroying children, ultimately they are destroying families by attacking mothers and children with sexual slavery. They must be stopped or all hell will break out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a-nWLioITI

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by Walamu(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cult prostitution the origin of sexual deviance that is sacrifice to the Deva.
Re: Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join by Walamu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wherever you find sodomites ,whether Africa, Asia or Europe, the Americas, any of the islands, wherever it has appeared you will find devil worshipers.

www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidi Adimabuah: Why Are People So Ignorant? / These Photos Prove Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle Is A Cute Fashionista / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexy Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.