Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life (79248 Views)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by ogbetaNews(f): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
In 2014, Abena Appiah was crowned Miss Universe Ghana and from then on, the only way for her was up. She became a household name in Ghana and had so many young girls looking up to her.

Now a couple years later, the mother-of-one has shared her regrets in an interview she sat for with Zion Felix on the ‘Uncut Show’.

According to Abena, engaging in Lesbianism is her biggest regret in life. Abena who pleaded with the public to stop judging her with her past which she isn’t proud of, stated that God allowed her to tow that lane to teach her a lesson.

” A lot of great men had terrible pasts but God still used them to get to where they are now. I am no exception. I know God has great plans for me” she said.

See video below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4NPB381xdc

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/my-biggest-regret-in-life-is-engaging.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by sweetonugbu: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Can I see the video of you performing the act?

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by sweetonugbu: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please don't repent before patronizing me, I will need your service before you retire, na beg I de beg you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by sweetonugbu: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
I have observed something, Ghanaian are more open about their sex life and habits than Nigerians ?.

247 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by virginboy1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Woman to nyash fellow woman...I understand...

But man to dey nyash fellow man..Chaiiiiiiii..Vomits... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Onlinealaba(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Well I disagree with her that God allowed her to go that lane..God doesn't allow such nonsense..

Check my profile and signature

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nothing as sweet, interesting, beautiful, lovely and cute as being with the opposite sex who really loves you and who you love in return.

God created Adam and Eve,
Not Adam and Steve,
nor Evelyn and Eve.

Anyways, we respect every one sexual preference.
Don't judge, so you won't be judged!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Minjim: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thanks God you realised your mistake.
Most are still in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by virginboy1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I have observed something, Ghanaian are more open about their sex life and habits than Nigerians ?.
You ain't much far from the truth... Nigeria one of the most hypocritical nation in the world... lipsrsealed...Yet na dem f.uk pass... Especially that North... undecided

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Linsey311: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Waste of space and time
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Now that you have repented can you kindly meet omenka for testing grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by englishmart(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Go home and lesbianize no more

5 Likes

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Goldenheart(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Awon hypocrite yapa

1 Like

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by tunary(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Nigeria ladies are full of pretence

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
99.9% of naija girls are lesbians that's why i can never marry one. tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Sachiopropty(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Delson25: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
I pray God will give u total deliverance over it.

1 Like

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Promismike(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Almost puked imaging her as a lesbian
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Fisher007: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmm where do I start from.

You see most nigerian ladies not all ( approximately 75 - 80 % ) have praticed lesbianism. Either at school, university hostel both off and on campus.

Some even started immediately they got a job believing in self satisfaction with or without a male. Lesbianism trait is almost like masturbation for most guys (they have all done it).

Most women who start lesbianism after childbirth are the worst. You cant blame them though. Their pvssy done turn vagina now. It is big and wild. Forget all those lies that it closes back (by standing over hot water steam), my brother Na format to boost your male ego. grin

So lesbianism now is the only way. In most case, Oga cannot give or perform (oralsex) head properly. He cannot touch her at the sensitive part and if she tells Oga about her new hormonial changes or pleasure . Oga will give her the slvtty look in most cases making her feel uncomfortable.

So the only way is self satisfaction ( probably fisting ) cheesy cheesy wink as the vagina done large or lesbianism. Simple.

Qoute me at your demise. Either Transformer or river no far from you. Choose the most convenient and available one to you.

I done talk my own, come and beat me. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by PheelzAlmighty: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Show us live videos na. Seeing is believing o sad
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Gudguyz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nawa ooo!!!At least it's good as you regret that,repent and quit it Forever

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by chigoziri2403(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
What would actually make a lady become a lesbian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.