Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 (2630 Views)

Tokunbo Honda Civic 2004 ...hatchback, 1.6L Engine / Neatly Used Honda Civic 2004 Sold.Thank you / A Month Used Clean Honda Civic 2004 In Onne/ph Goes For 1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 10:34am On May 20, 2010
A/C
ALLOY WHEELS
FABRIC
TINTED WINDOWS WITH PERMIT
POWER EVERYTHING
CRUISE CONTROL
REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING
TWO KEYS
CD/USB/AM PLAYER
SPARE TIRE

CLEAN ALL ROUND
REGISTERED BUT HARDLY EVER USED

N1.7M reasonable offers will be considered
slimmy9@hotmail.com

Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by sayso: 10:57am On May 20, 2010
800k,
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 11:04am On May 20, 2010
Nice try but you will have to try alot harder. Thanks
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by tomialph(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2010
fanex:

A/C
ALLOY WHEELS
FABRIC
TINTED WINDOWS WITH PERMIT
POWER EVERYTHING
CRUISE CONTROL
REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING
TWO KEYS
CD/USB/AM PLAYER
SPARE TIRE

CLEAN ALL ROUND
REGISTERED BUT HARDLY EVER USED

N1.7M

slimmy9@hotmail.com

YOU WILL PASS FOR A GOOD COMEDIAN, USED 2004 CIVIC FOR 1.7M? YOU MUST BE PLANNING TO BUILD YOUR CASTLES IN THE AIR BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS ADVERT, HOW MUCH DID U BUY IT SEF, I CAN BET MY LIFE THIS ADVERT WILL NOT STAY LESS THAN 3YEARS IF YOU DONT SELL FOR 700K, LET'S WATCH,

1 Like

Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 11:18am On May 20, 2010
Chairman no b fight now, no b everybody fit use car now continue with your okada
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by sayso: 11:23am On May 20, 2010
a fried bought used civic 2005 for 1.150,with odometer of 6,124km,if you accept my price,I will take the car to Grand ma
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by deor03(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2010
Used in Lagos or Where?
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 11:29am On May 20, 2010
Abuja my chairman but the car is parked in lagos now.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by GeorgeD1(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2010
sayso:

a fried bought used civic 2005 for 1.150,with odometer of 6,124km,if you accept my price,I will take the car to Grand ma

sayso,
from my observation, most peeps posting adverts of second hand cars in nairaland don't take their time to do a thorough investigation of current prices for direct tokunbo of what they are selling so they end up posting unreasonable prices.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by yusuf2(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2010
@ Fanex

Just like Tomialph pointed out, this is a very outrageous Deal u're putting out there, How can u put a kind if price like that on a Nigerian Used Honda (Civic 4 that matter, not Accord)? Have u taken a survey to get an idea of what price people are offering to sell Nigerian Used Cars on Nairaland? Check this post? "https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441962.0.html", Although it's a 2001 make for =N=650K, but it's more or less the same model as ur's, and just looks as clean as ur's 2, i'll advice u review ur price, becos only a cursed Maga would pick the car @ above half the price u're offering, just my 2 cent. Bring ur price to max =N=800K, and u might be able to sell the car 2 a reasonably sane person.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 1:02pm On May 20, 2010
Point taken people but remember this Word NEGOTIATION!
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by familyman(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2010
i think we should give you a gun too so you could make ur price clear
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by tomialph(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2010
fanex:

Chairman no b fight now, no b everybody fit use car now continue with your okada

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FRUSTRATED FELLOW, YOU HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY, GO BUY AK47 YOU GO QUICK BUY HUMMER
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by sayso: 4:58pm On May 20, 2010
peeps una hash ooh,let him come down with price I think I can have a deal with him.800k
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 5:56pm On May 20, 2010
Gentlemen! Instead of bitching about like women,table your offer n let me decide.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by GeorgeD1(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2010
fanex,
that is a very nice way to address your prospective customers. cheesy
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 20, 2010
Them suppose make another forum where somebody lik this will be flogged for calling all of us fools, whats nairaland turning to, see him mouth like sweetest honda, 1.7 my ass, na poor men wey no get money dey post this kind rubbish
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 20, 2010
kindly do a review of your price noting the price of honda civics sold both on and off Nairaland a honda civic similar to this same colour went for N700,000.00 was soldfor slightly below the price before l could say jack robbins undecided
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 10:37pm On May 20, 2010
There's no point lamenting boss, Submit your offer n if you don't get ignored that means am game. Ps been offered N1.2 today by a viewer n it was a no no because am not in a rush to sell.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by GeorgeD1(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2010
fanex,
there is a better way to go about this sale than this puffiness your exhibiting. remember a seller is never too big for his prospective buyers. don't behave as if your doing people a favour by selling this second hand car. you need the money else you'll not waste your time advertising.

so, take my advice, step off your high horse and address your prospective buyers with a little respect.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 2:40pm On May 21, 2010
If I was in a desperate situation and I needed to sell asap your couldn't have been more right Mr George.I think nairalander assume every seller is desperate. The car has been parked for six months and felt its was occupying space hence the advert.I DON'T HAVE TO SELL so keep your sharp, sharp, offers to yourselves people.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by GeorgeD1(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2010
fanex,
you're still missing the point. regardless whether your desperate or reluctant to sell this car or not, the fact your advert still stands here means you want to make some money. and if that is the case, your owe your prospective buyer some respect. all this abusive language will not help you achieve your aim at all.

remember the age old saying, the customer is king? just a thought.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by yusuf2(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2010
This is like the first time i am seeing INSULTS on the Auto Section of Nairaland and started by a NewComer @ that, pls poster, if u're not keen on selling this ride, Maybe u should just type "THIS CAR HAS BEEN SOLD" as ur next post so all this rubish wld end, or rather start a new trend with a reasonable offer and please do it without insulting people. Just my 2cent sha!!!
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by LAGATA(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2010
i wonda wat NL auto section is turning out to be,
@ fanex wats ur prob? pple wia jst merely advising u yet
u respond using FOUL language. haba! chek wat u posted, is not by force to be popular
coz u wanna sell.
its beta u see pple like viperman etc for a solid lecture on hw to belong to d crew,
no be by force to sell and no be by force to buy!!!!!
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 7:48pm On May 21, 2010
@Goerge “customer is king“ not in this situation chief I'm king because sale or not it makes no difference to me plus the car is basically a tokunbo because its yet to be used in naija properly.
@yusuf you have no point so am gonna ignore you.
@LAGATA I dnt need to belong to any crew and if you think selling a civic is the best way for you to get famous good luck to you.
People the key point your all missing is that the car is my property and which method I choose in disposing of it is non of your business so keep your little comments to yourselves until I ask for them.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by Pelican(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2010
FANEX your attitude is unbecoming of a gentleman. Without meeting you, one has a strong reason to conclude that you are a very rude, arrogant, pompous and insultive person. We need cultured gentlemen and ladies here. We desire to build heathy relationship here based on mutual respect for all persons. So its not just about selling or buying cars. Its primarily about building relationships.  I therefore move the motion that the moderator sanctions you. Ladies and Gentlemen, if you feel me, please post your support FOR or AGAINST. Moderator, may I suggest that which motion is first to recieve 20 different supports determines your action. Please take note.  [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 10:19pm On May 21, 2010
Pelican this is actually the auto section not the nagging section. We r men let's act like men. Straight to d point business transaction. Talk rubbish and I will send back to you supercharged!
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by fanex: 10:34pm On May 21, 2010
Pelican this is actually the auto section not the nagging section. We r men let's act like men. Straight to d point business transaction. Talk rubbish and I will send back to you supercharged!
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by yusuf2(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2010
Na wa oh, this OP probably thinks this is facebook where u can say all sorts of crap and not get sanctioned, have u ever heard of Nairaland Moderators? keep up with this rubbish and c what happens to u?
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by Pelican(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2010
fanex:

shocked shocked shocked This is quite interesting!!! What a pity!!!
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by GeorgeD1(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2010
fanex:

@Goerge “customer is king“ not in this situation chief I'm king because sale or not it makes no difference to me plus the car is basically a tokunbo because its yet to be used in naija properly.

fanex,
since you're 'king' and the customer is a servant coming to beg for your car, then why not you consider giving it out for free? afterall, it makes no diffrence to you whether you sell or not. because at the rate your going about this, that car might well stay parked in that your compound for much longer than you think.

fact is: you need to learn how to be a good salesman. take it or leave it.
Re: Sweetest Honda Civic 2004 by oildealz: 7:45pm On May 22, 2010
Fanex to put it lightly and politely u are an unmitigated bufoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Honda Accord - Used -for A Very Good Offer!... SOLD !!! / 2007 Mercedes Benz Ml 500 For Sale / Check Here For Your Various Types Of **baby Boi**honda Accord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.