Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? (581 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2018
John 4:21 Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by Heartbender: 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
The time never come na...plus, did the pilgrims tell you on whatsapp that they go to worship anyone in Jerusalem? na wah o. OP you dey sure say your brain no be Tokunbo?
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by orisa37: 4:44pm On May 03, 2018
The Hour is coming with The Return of Christ. Meanwhile, we go there to worship The Majesty of God The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 03, 2018
orisa37:
The Hour is coming with The Return of Christ.
Did the first century Christians go to Jerusalem to worship the father?

John 4:23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.”

If you said that the time has not come, haven't you called Jesus a liar?

Jesus said that when the worship in the mountain and in Jerusalem ceased, his followers would worship God in spirit and in truth. Do you count yourself as worshipping in spirit and truth or do you count yourself as worshipping in the mountain and in Jerusalem?

orisa37:
Meanwhile, we go there to worship The Majesty of God The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
Jesus said, "...will you worship the Father". In sharp contrast, you are are insisting that you go to worship not only the father but Jesus (the very one who talked about worshipping the father) and the Holy Spirit.

Are you in the same thought as Jesus?

Jesus: Worship the Father.
You: Worship the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 03, 2018
With my Tokunbo brain, I will like to present a surprise package to you. In the proceeding verses, Jesus proved that you are blaspheming against him. John 4:23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now..."

Would you want to take back what you have posted so as to be in the same thought as Jesus or would you stick to the falsehood that you once believed?
Heartbender:
The time never come na...plus, did the pilgrims tell you on whatsapp that they go to worship anyone in Jerusalem? na wah o. OP you dey sure say your brain no be Tokunbo?
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by Heartbender: 10:59pm On May 03, 2018
Stop quoting out of context. Worshipping in spirit and in truth in that verse doesn't stand as a bar to "where" of worship na. Haba! angry
removetheturban:
With my Tokunbo brain, I will like to present a surprise package to you. In the proceeding verses, Jesus proved that you are blaspheming against him. John 4:23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now..."

Would you want to take back what you have posted so as to be in the same thought as Jesus or would you stick to the falsehood that you once believed?
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by orisa37: 4:03am On May 04, 2018
There was Trinity in The Beginning, since God instructed The Spirit to Release Light.
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 04, 2018
The Bible says that Jehovah is the Spirit. Also, it says that in the beginning, the word(first person) was with God(second person). How has duality become a trinity?
orisa37:
There was Trinity in The Beginning, since God instructed The Spirit to Release Light.
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 04, 2018
What stands as a bar in that verse?

Can you explain that verse?
Heartbender:
Stop quoting out of context. Worshipping in spirit and in truth in that verse doesn't stand as a bar to "where" of worship na. Haba! angry
Re: Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem? by orisa37: 3:20pm On May 07, 2018
In the beginning, the word(first person) was with God(second person) and you(third person). You are a Stakeholder in Creation @beginning. Let(the Instructor talking and that is God) us(the Spirit with whom God was instructing) make Man(you and I(third person)

(1) (Reply)

Your Flaws Are A Mirage! / Want To Upload Your Gospel Music / Only Christian Have Right To Kill - According To My RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.