Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Happened To Megan Fox?!! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Megan Fox?!! (photos) (5803 Views)

O.m.g See What Megan Fox Wore To The MTV Awards / "He Told Me I Was Gonna Be N*ked And I Said Whatever You Say Daddy" Megan Fox ! / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Megan Fox?!! (photos) by AnnaGray(f): 3:03pm On May 03, 2018
Megan Fox is one good looking lady, but is it all for real?

We all want to know, did Megan Fox get plastic surgery? What do you think?

https://www.betrendsetter.com/megan-fox-plastic-surgery/

grin grin grin

Re: What Happened To Megan Fox?!! (photos) by ModernFarm: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: What Happened To Megan Fox?!! (photos) by LordShiva97(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2020
Left to me, I don't think it's plastic surgery. She's changed yes, but it looks normal and natural to me. She doesn't seem to have experienced a rapid change in body proportion. There doesn't seem to be a dramatic change in both set of pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Social Media Blast Regina Daniel For Dressing Her Son Like Jesus. / Dagrin Is Dead / Maheeda Posts “before Bleaching” Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.