Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? (4446 Views)

X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound, Scan Machines / Imported Tokunbo Form Germany X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound. / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? by ObamaUS: 11:34am On May 20, 2010
Hello,
please my sister needs to do a mammography, please does anybody know the cost and where she can do it?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? by Sissy3(f): 2:53am On May 21, 2010
where are you?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? by ObamaUS: 8:01pm On May 21, 2010
lagos, what;s the cost pls
Re: What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? by Sissy3(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2010
i dont have the actual cost as the prices might vary. why not go try general hospital or any other good private hospital. just know that it might be very costly depending
Re: What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? by sashaa(f): 11:46am On May 22, 2010
Plz sissy wat might d price range be. I just need an idea as i too need 2 go in 4 one also. Is an ultrasound less expensive?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? by sashaa(f): 8:14pm On May 24, 2010
No response yet. Anybody? Plz!
Re: What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? by sashaa(f): 4:02pm On May 30, 2010
Heeeeeeellllllppppppppp
Re: What Is The Cost Of Doing A Mammography? by jacymoreway(f): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Secrets Of Ttc [trying To Conceive A Child] / People Who Walk A Lot Have Lower Diabetes Risk – Study / Osa Herbal International Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.