Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest (1804 Views)

6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / Let's End #studentsinjustice In Federal Universities (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by barojana: 6:11pm On May 03, 2018
Hello fellow NLders join me as we represent our Nigerian universities. Post not more than four pictures of your university whether beautiful or not... grin

Drstan scholes0 moderate99 chartey elhafeez highered bifrost chrisejames faremisodeeq lalasticlala

The most beautiful and serene private university in sub saharan Africa. One of the biggest private universities in Africa. The Only Purpose built Agrarian Private University in Africa. The University with the best road network in Nigeria. The only private university with a river flowing through it. One of the biggest farms in Nigeria. An Agro - Research institute and Research Centre in the Pipeline.One of the most funded Private Universities in Africa.

I'm Barojana I rep Landmark University

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by tracyberry(f): 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
well ur sch is super cute

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by gabrielventures: 2:20am On May 04, 2018
I for like represent Auchi Polytechnic before ooo, but the school is a f"ck boy... Been f"cking me silly for about 5 years now, thank God I'm graduating this year!!! Hope I don't leave with any of its STDs.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by dauddy97(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2018
m....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by HigherEd: 7:44am On May 04, 2018
IrepCU
1st picture: senate building(yellow) is an 8 floor building and papa Oyedepo's penthouse on top of it.

Multidisciplinary Research Centre(grey) is a 7 floor building comprising of 24 high tech labs.

2nd picture: The Great Circle
3rd picture: Esther, Mary and Lydia halls
4th picture: Almost completed 6,500 double grandstand seater stadium(500 million naira)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by HigherEd: 7:49am On May 04, 2018
gabrielventures:
I for like represent Auchi Polytechnic before ooo, but the school is a f"ck boy... Been f"cking me silly for about 5 years now, thank God I'm graduating this year!!! Hope I don't leave with any of its STDs.
Lool no be small. Apart from Yabatech I am weary of polytechnics.
Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2018
Nice pix there, your school is beautiful...

I rep UNN, it's unfortunate I'm not in school currently but the school is developing at an exponential growth rate. Would have loved to post pictures of the new imposing structures in the school with some completed, others still under construction whereas some are still in the pipeline.
below is the pix of the Vice Chancellor's office, the Senate building is underway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2018
The school new main gate at Nru, the distance from this gate to the campus centre is like making a journey from the village to the city. It is the southeastern main gate of the school...

UNN is the only school with too main gates, lol. The first main gate is more busy though cause that one leads to Nsukka town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2018
One of the female hostels. In Nigeria, when you talk about the place that have high regard for the female folks call out UNN, the way the school pampers that gender is on another level. The comfort in their hostel is unspeakable.
Talk about the boys hostels popularly called Franco republic? the distance from the campus Centre is a turn off already. I think the school had a major facelift for the hostels recently though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2018
Faculty of Art twin complex.
One of the faculties I so much admire in the school, always brooding intellects and brainiacs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2018
The largest library in West Africa not just by book volume but also by structure, it's so expansive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by people3: 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by HigherEd: 10:56pm On May 04, 2018
christejames:

I rep UNN, it's unfortunate I'm not in school currently but the school is developing at an exponential growth rate. Would have loved to post pictures of the new imposing structures in the school with some completed, others still under construction whereas some are still in the pipeline.
below is the pix of the Vice Chancellor's office, the Senate building is underway.
I saw the design of that senate building and I was astonished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by HigherEd: 10:57pm On May 04, 2018
christejames:

I saw the design of that senate building from the contractors and I was just astonished...... Is it Tetfund funded?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Barbilius: 10:36am On May 05, 2018
University of Ibadan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Barbilius: 10:37am On May 05, 2018
Ui

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2018
HigherEd:

I saw the design of that senate building from the contractors and I was just astonished...... Is it Tetfund funded?

Definitely TETfund, although the school's IGR will play a huge part in the project.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2018
HigherEd:
If this thread goes anywhere let me know..... can't be wasting data grin

1st picture: senate building(yellow) is an 8 floor building with 64 offices, elevator and papa Oyedepo's penthouse on top of it.
Multidisciplinary Research Centre(grey) is a 7 floor building comprising of 24 high tech labs, seminar rooms, conference rooms and exhibition hall.

2nd picture: The Great Circle
3rd picture: Esther, Mary and Lydia
4th picture: Almost completed stadium

Your school is beautiful mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Babybush: 11:05am On May 05, 2018
christejames:

The problem with Unn is not about building buildings but equipping/furnituring. Check new Pharmacy building,empty.check the new structure adjacent Jimbaz and the one behind C. E. C They have been empty for years now.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2018
Babybush:

The problem with Unn is not about building buildings but equipping/furnituring. Check new Pharmacy building,empty.check the new structure adjacent Jimbaz and the one behind C. E. C They have been empty for years now.

You are absolutely right Bro, just like the faculty halls that have now been put to use it took departments years before they started using them and I bet in no distant time when new design comes up there will start demolishing them to erect such. UNN is good at that.

How far have they gone with the Post Graduate School building that somewhat looks like an ark in design? that building had been stalled/moribund for quite sometime before I left there, Hope construction has resumed there? That project was initiated by Prof Bartho.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by grandiose4ever: 12:28pm On May 05, 2018
IrepKogiStateUni

Lalasticlala seun push this to FP.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by grandiose4ever: 12:48pm On May 05, 2018
HigherEd:
Almost completed 6,500 double grandstand seater stadium(500 million naira)
You mean that stadium cost 500 million naira! You realise Onikan's 5,000 seater stadium was renovated for 1.3 billion naira. Nigeria issa scam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by yusman14(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2018
#OAU Africa's most beautiful campus wit d best road networks...#hail gr8 ife...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by yusman14(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2018
its just OAU.. # i rep d gr8 ife..
Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by christejames(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2018
Rep your school with pictures

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2018
I rep OAU... Of the greatest IFE.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2018
@ barojana. Guy.... 4 pictures can't describe how beautiful OAU.. Is. ... Will you give me the permission to display my university much more better by posting more pictures on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by barojana: 4:23pm On May 05, 2018
Faremisodeeq:
@ barojana. Guy.... 4 pictures can't describe how much beautiful OAU.. Is. ... Will you give me the permission to display my university much more better by posting more pictures on this thread.
Lol go ahead o
Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Faremisodeeq(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2018
Africa's Most Beautiful Campus. Obafemi Awolowo University.

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Faremisodeeq(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2018
Still on OAU.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Faremisodeeq(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2018
More.

Re: Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest by Babybush: 6:23pm On May 05, 2018
christejames:

You are absolutely right Bro, just like the faculty halls that have now been put to use it took departments years before they started using them and I bet in no distant time when new design comes up there will start demolishing them to erect such. UNN is good at that.

How far have they gone with the Post Graduate School building that somewhat looks like an ark in design? that building had been stalled/moribund for quite sometime before I left there, Hope construction has resumed there? That project was initiated by Prof Bartho.
Bro that project has been completely abandoned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara State University Talata Mafara / IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together / OAU Students Performed A Popular Social Media Challenge In Front Of EFCC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.