Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Olumo Rock Day Trip - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Olumo Rock Day Trip (1060 Views)

How To Locate Olumo Rock In Abeokuta Direction By Aveecol Ewagoyin And Bread / Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics) / Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olumo Rock Day Trip by depair: 8:15pm On May 03, 2018
De Pair Travels and Tour presents Olumo Rock Day Trip
Abeokuta is Founded by the hunter, Sodeke in 1830 after he fled from the disintegrating Oyo Empire, the city is loaded with rich history.
The Olumo rock was a place of refuge for the people when the enemy attacked.
Join us on June 16, 2018 as we visit the ancient city of abeokuta and the Olumo rock.

there promises to be lots of fun, games
its an opportunity to make new friends and network with people from all walks of life.

transportation in an A/C Bus
There is Lunch
A branded Tour T-Shirt

All this for a token of N10,000

Note- Limited Seats Available
Hence plan to be a part of it and book ahead

For more information send a mail to pairsoln@gmail.com or Call 08023821682

Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by depair: 8:52pm On May 04, 2018
Seats are filling up fast. Book your space now
Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by HeWrites(m): 1:32am On May 05, 2018
All I see is ladies wearing Bum shorts.
Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by aysnoopy(m): 5:29am On May 05, 2018
can someone tell me what's special about this rock
Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by depair: 7:36am On May 05, 2018
HeWrites:
All I see is ladies wearing Bum shorts.

these are some of our clients that visited the Olumo rock sometimes ago
they were glad they did with us

we don't have control on what anyone wears all we do is we make sure you have a nice experience.
Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by depair: 7:38am On May 05, 2018
aysnoopy:
can someone tell me what's special about this rock

The rock is a significant part of the history of the Egbas and Abeokuta in general.
you cannot write the history of Abeokuta and not make mention of the Olumo rock
Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by aysnoopy(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2018
depair:

The rock is a significant part of the history of the Egbas and Abeokuta in general.
you cannot write the history of Abeokuta and not make mention of the Olumo rock

I understand. my mum is also from Abeokuta,but I just wanna know maybe it's coz of it size that make it special or something else. I've not been there but just wanna know what make it so special that makes it a tourist attraction
Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by depair: 1:35pm On May 05, 2018
aysnoopy:

I understand. my mum is also from Abeokuta,but I just wanna know maybe it's coz of it size that make it special or something else. I've not been there but just wanna know what make it so special that makes it a tourist attraction

why not book a seat on this trip and experience first hand all you need to know about The Olympics Rock
Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by aysnoopy(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2018
depair:

why not book a seat on this trip and experience first hand all you need to know about The Olympics Rock

I hope to visit the place when time permits me. I've not been there b4... not so similar with my mum hometown
Re: Olumo Rock Day Trip by depair: 12:28pm On May 11, 2018
have you booked your space on this trip promises to be worthwhile. Payment will guarantee you a space follow us on facebook @pairsoln instagram @pairsoln

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stuns In A Pinky Bikini, As She Enjoys Stay In Kenya / Will You Agree To Relocate To Italy, Spain, France Etc Now? / I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.