Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

DJ Khaled Buys For His Son A $34k(12m) Rolex Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Buys For His Son A $34k(12m) Rolex Watch (519 Views)

Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Buys For His Son A $34k(12m) Rolex Watch by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 03, 2018
Ashad Khaled is the only son of the Famous DJ Khaled and the father has never been shy of showing his love for his heir apparent.

DJ Khaled is known for giving his son the best treat and loving all his wealth and time can afford as he is indeed grateful for the gift of his son.

The award winning producer recently forked out 34k US dollars to get Asahd a rolex!! (WAWU)

He took to his social media to write ;

They don’t want me to buy my son a ROLLEX so I bought the � @asahdkhaled one at the Rolex Bahamas �� location
#FatherOfAsahd
#WeTheBest
I dreamed for days like this .. I LOVE YOU ASHAD MY SON

CC lalasticlala

Re: DJ Khaled Buys For His Son A $34k(12m) Rolex Watch by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2018
video too large to be posted here

(1) (Reply)

Davido – Assurance [MP3 DOWNLOAD] / Singer Arrel Jokes Over A Lady Who Wants To Offer Him Free Sex - See Pictures / Comedian Ebiye Apologises For Claiming Aramide ‘f*cked For Headies’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.