Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lord: Stand By Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord: Stand By Me (199 Views)

11 Year Old Girl Say's She No Longer Believes In God, Father Stand By Her / God Will Stand By You Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord: Stand By Me by jonatoye(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Lord: Stand by Me

WORD FOR TODAY
As you proceed on the pathway of destiny, one thing you must be sure of in every facet of life is that God is standing by your side to bring His word to pass!!!
Scriptural Reference
"God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this life, there will be raging storms that will toss you like a ship upon the sea. There will be tribulation that will give room to the host of hell to operate. There will be faults and failure, persecution and foe in battle array to stop your way. You will grow old and feeble and the strength you use to have will not be available.

In this sinful evil world, you need help along the way. To make it, the Lord must hold your hand and lead you through your destiny. You must know, irrespective of what betides in your pilgrim journey, that God is your refuge and the ever present help in the time of trouble. He is the Lord who knows all about you and He rules over the storms of life and has never lost a battle. Cooperate with Him to achieve with your life, His good pleasure.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Stand by me through the journey of destiny; guide my feet and hold my hand in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You are not secured until the Lord stands by you to bring His word to pass!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Beautiful Friday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord: Stand By Me by Nobody: 8:18am On May 04, 2018
Very beautiful thank you for sharing

Have a blessed day

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.