Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood (2123 Views)

Tasha’s Cuties are available for sale / Hey Friends, Rate My Boerboel (lady Tasha) At 8month / Tasha The Cute GSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2018
Hello friends am sure u still all remember a thread I open abt the growing of my lady! We'll she has left the sisterhood for womanhood. She litter 7 bouncing cute puppy which 6 survived . booking is presently going on for any body intrestrd in the puppy

Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by kcjazzy: 11:47am On May 04, 2018
how much for a female pup bro message me 08135574518
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by rumenase(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
e quick o Tasha of which day.... how old is Tasha now n by the way congrats. regards to blacky
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2018
Am sorry my reply is coming late.. All Tasha's puppies are male and they are all massive! U can buzz me on what's app for more oix

kcjazzy:
how much for a female
pup bro message me 08135574518
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2018
My dear naxo we see am oo!! Tasha is 11 month old now, I decides to mate her at her first heat, I used a pedigree sire which the combo produced heavy all male (7) puppies which 6 survive. Am sorry av not been regular on nairaland , my schedule have been kind of tight jare. U can buzz me on what's app let's talk better (07038448164). Mean while, been a while! How u doing ?

rumenase:
e quick o Tasha of which day.... how old is Tasha now n by the way congrats. regards to blacky
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by Kovu(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2018
rumenase:

I was going to say the same thing.
Congrats @tblackE61.
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2018
Thanks boss! This tells is ow fast time is, the memories of my lovely young girl then was great! U guys help groomed her to be a better lady! Thanks a lot

Kovu:

I was going to say the same thing.
Congrats @tblackE61.
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2018
All her pups are great!

Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2018
They will be 4 weeks on Tuesday!

Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2018
Thats d only fawn in all her puppy! As have said earlier they are all male with massive pawns

Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by Jungpablo: 9:55am On May 21, 2018
nice dog, nice pups but is there any particular reason yur decided to mate her on her 1st heat?
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2018
Bro as at that time I mated her, it wasn't my plan to do that! But my other male dog blacky got loosed during the night and went straight to Tasha's cage! They were together over d night ! I woke up to see dem and got scared if blacky haven't mate my Darling Tasha. I called my vet and some close friends from our dog group and they advised I go mate her to be on the safer side. I left my home immediately that day to mate her as I was as scared as hell! It was later I got to know that my pretty girl is still a virgin�� infact the mating was more like a rape because my baby girl couldn't withstand the pain we had to force the make on her. And I could see water running from her eyes. So bad av been trying to post videos but not going! Any interested buyer can chat me up for the mating video.

Jungpablo:
nice dog, nice pups but is there any particular reason yur decided to mate her on her 1st heat?
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by Jungpablo: 6:47pm On May 21, 2018
tragic story but be more careful next time so something like this don't happen again
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2018
Thanks bro!

Jungpablo:
tragic story but be more careful next time so something like this don't happen again

1 Like

Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by McMayor(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2018
Nice dog bro.... I have almost 12 month slant GSD. I am 100% sure she hasnt seen her 1st heat yet but i am wondering if it would be ideal to let her mate when it eventually comes? I am asking this because shes almost a year and i am wondering if she would be strong enough for it. Please advise me.
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
Almost 12 must is approximately to a year, am damn sure she is strong enough for mating. However would advise u chill let's see when her first heat period would come . cheers

McMayor:
Nice dog bro.... I have almost 12 month slant GSD. I am 100% sure she hasnt seen her 1st heat yet but i am wondering if it would be ideal to let her mate when it eventually comes? I am asking this because shes almost a year and i am wondering if she would be strong enough for it. Please advise me.
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2018
Blacky is just an awesome step father!

Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by jayned: 1:46pm On May 23, 2018
tblackE61:
Bro as at that time I mated her, it wasn't my plan to do that! But my other male dog blacky got loosed during the night and went straight to Tasha's cage! They were together over d night ! I woke up to see dem and got scared if blacky haven't mate my Darling Tasha. I called my vet and some close friends from our dog group and they advised I go mate her to be on the safer side. I left my home immediately that day to mate her as I was as scared as hell! It was later I got to know that my pretty girl is still a virgin�� infact the mating was more like a rape because my baby girl couldn't withstand the pain we had to force the make on her. And I could see water running from her eyes. So bad av been trying to post videos but not going! Any interested buyer can chat me up for the mating video.

How unfortunate, I have tears in my eyes too. Thankfully it ended well. congratulations
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
Thanks!!

jayned:

How unfortunate, I have tears in my eyes too. Thankfully it ended well. congratulations
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2018
We are 5 month old 3 puppies still remaining

Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2018
The more solid pup remaining!! Benefit from this outstanding litters of my lady TASHA! Call or what's app 07038448164
Re: My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood by tblackE61(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
4 pups left! Dont miss this outstanding pocket friendly male brindle boerboel.

(1) (Reply)

Superb CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD Pups For Sale / Male And Female Eskimo Puppies For Sale Location (lagos) / Very Solid Boxer Pup For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.