Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tobi Becomes The First 2018 #bbnaija Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Becomes The First 2018 #bbnaija Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram (462 Views)

Hamisu Breaker Dorayi Is The First Hausa Singer To Be Verified On Youtube / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / BBNaija2018: Tobi Becomes The First Ex-Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Becomes The First 2018 #bbnaija Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram by NaijaCelebrity: 12:35pm On May 04, 2018
Former BBNaija housemate and 2nd runner up, Tobi as been verified on instagram.

The ex- housemate took to his Instagram to share a photo of himself with caption saying...

#tobination #verified 

http://news.nollyzone.com/tobi-becomes-the-first-2018-bbnaija-housemate-to-be-verified-on-instagram/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Tobi Becomes The First 2018 #bbnaija Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram by Ytea(f): 12:46pm On May 04, 2018
And So?
Re: Tobi Becomes The First 2018 #bbnaija Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2018
LESSON 1: THE RICH DON'T
WORK FOR MONEY

The poor and the middle class work for money.
The rich have money work for them.
“Dad, can you tell me how to get rich?”
My dad put down the evening paper. “Why do you want to get
rich, Son?”
“Because today Jimmy’s mom drove up in their new Cadillac, and
they were going to their beach house for the weekend. He took three
of his friends, but Mike and I weren’t invited. They told us we weren’t
invited because we were poor kids.”
“They did?” my dad asked incredulously.
“Yeah, they did,” I replied in a hurt tone.
My dad silently shook his head, pushed his glasses up the bridge of his
nose, and went back to reading the paper. I stood waiting for an answer.
The year was 1956. I was nine years old. By some twist of fate,
I attended the same public school where the rich people sent their
kids. We were primarily a sugar-plantation town. The managers of
the plantation and the other affluent people, such as doctors, business
owners, and bankers, sent their children to this elementary school.
After grade six, their children were generally sent off to private
schools. Because my family lived on one side of the street, I went
to this school. Had I lived on the other side of the street,

Continue the lesson by staying tune
Re: Tobi Becomes The First 2018 #bbnaija Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram by itspzpics(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2018
Oya big boi

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Businessman Femi Otedola Joins Twitter & Describes Himself As A Husb / Davido Bags New Endorsement Deal With Popular Phone Brand – Infinix / Eldee Reflects On The Impact Of His Song ‘big Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.