Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche (36685 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way / Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by poweredcom(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
if this chioma leave davido men d bobo go neadly kill. chioma o
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by SirBunky85(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2018
sorry1:
whatever man. undecided
no be quarrel nah,just an advise
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by Firgemachar: 5:39pm On May 04, 2018
sorry1:
lol, you are funny... But you said the truth in one thing "had it been I typed igbo and crime are 5&6 o would not have been banned "

Incompetency and tribalism everywhere, from Buhari to mods.

Shattap! Must you play the victim all the time
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by WebSurfer(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2018
SirBunky85:
poverty mentality
grin grin grin
if only you know why I laugh
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by SirBunky85(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2018
WebSurfer:
grin grin grin if only you know why I laugh
explain
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by WebSurfer(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2018
bigjoe1000:
. Jealousy will kill u
Jealousy because i havnt seen or got things worth 45 million or what...
mumu
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by WebSurfer(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2018
SirBunky85:
explain
You feel everyone on nairaland is broke.. smh
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by McDoe(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2018
Those supporting and praising Davido for spending 45million naira for a lady that he hasn't gone for her introduction are part of the wasted generation that we often refer to.
It is a very bad precedent with grave societal consequences. As rich as Dangote, he will think twice before spending such amount of money. Davido's action can be likened to someone who is rich and famous but unable to control his fame and wealth. Too poor!!
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by victorioushands: 5:58pm On May 04, 2018
Say what you may but a man knows when the right woman comes in. That peace is unmistakable. And it doesn't mean they won't disagree. It means that, no matter what happens, coming back to each other is what matters most and, as a result, you both do whatever to keep that.
And to some women insulting her and saying all sorts, you are not ready to take the space that really matters in the man's life yet.
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by killuminati(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
Awwwww it's to see how chioma has taken good care of him that's why he won't mind going at any lent to please....... kiss
FTC Queen, I hail o!
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 04, 2018
am happy for u,mods enough of dis davido chioma & bbn news abeg
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by killuminati(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2018
sorry1:
angry angry angry

I'm more concerned why a nairaland mod can ban someone for writing "afonja and crime are 5&6" but will be happy to see others write "Igbos and drugs are 5&6"

Mind you "afonja" is nobody's name nor tribes name but "igbo" is a tribe.

I won't stop until Seun addresses this issue. A mod should always be transparent and not myopic and tribalistic.
undecided undecided undecided
Sorry bro..

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by Bamz(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
Awwwww it's to see how chioma has taken good care of him that's why he won't mind going at any lent to please....... kiss

I totally agree with you. She cooks so well he can't even fast for a day embarassed
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by FLYFIRE(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2018
sorry1:
angry angry angry

I'm more concerned why a nairaland mod can ban someone for writing "afonja and crime are 5&6" but will be happy to see others write "Igbos and drugs are 5&6"

I won't stop until Seun addresses this issue. A mod should always be transparent and not myopic and tribalistic.
If you like report that FOOLS that abuses Igbos a million times, they will not do anything to them. I suspect the abusers ARE mods otherwise how can you explain that. To me, both seun & all the mods are USELESS on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by egopersonified(f): 6:42pm On May 04, 2018
Chioma, abeg pity this guy, no take heart break destroy him life, I take God beg you.
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by friendlyadvicer(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
ok oh .
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by SmartPolician: 7:13pm On May 04, 2018
WebSurfer:
This one thinks it’s ok to buy Love with money expecially a girl not answering his surname till he sees or hear (rumors true or not ) of Chioma with another guy.

material things never give peace except for the period it last

Hello! You are talking about the boss of #30Billion Gang

May I remind you that Davido is not poor, besides his father is a billion

Don't forget that Davido said that if he came so poor, he will go and manage one of his father's companies

If chioma fvck up, Davido go collect his Porsche sharpaly
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by SirBunky85(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2018
WebSurfer:

I didn't say so.u shut live ur life and leave another person to live his.u shouldn't have blamed davido for buying his fiancee a car
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by SirBunky85(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2018
WebSurfer:

I didn't say so.u shut live ur life and leave another person to live his.u shouldn't have blamed davido for buying his fiancee a car cuz of f reason dat she might still Bleep another guy
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 04, 2018
sorry1:
angry angry angry

you need to chill. You know within yourself that afonja is an insulting way to refer to yoruba here on nairaland. Dont try to form innocent. Let's not deceive ourselves abeg.

The reason you were banned is clearly for using the word 'afonja' instead of yoruba.

It's not an offence to refer to 'igbo' as 'igbo', but it's an offence to refer to 'yoruba' as 'afonja'. I hope you get it now?
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2018
Nothing Good pass being God Made Love Everything will just be perfect
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2018
Nothing Good pass being God Made Love Everything will just be perfect
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by Ababio75(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2018
lol
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by DrSleekQas(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2018
Why do I get ds feeling dat Davido's latest antics #ChiomaPorsche was done to trend & take d shine and spotlight off Miracle/Nina + BBN couples
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by vikstandon(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2018
That's to say Chioma's everyday order placement for this vehicle from OBO made him sleepless...Is another way of saying I never had it planned but for peace to prevail I give in to your proposal Chiomie Chiomie.

I sometimes do that...Ladies are Pesters and could go on u like bed bugs.
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by sorry1(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2018
booqee:
you need to chill. You know within yourself that afonja is an insulting way to refer to yoruba here on nairaland. Dont try to form innocent. Let's not deceive ourselves abeg.

The reason you were banned is clearly for using the word 'afonja' instead of yoruba.

It's not an offence to refer to 'igbo' as 'igbo', but it's an offence to refer to 'yoruba' as 'afonja'. I hope you get it now?
This your inference is the worst I have seen in lifetime... It's so dumb that I feel like smashing my phone right now angry angry angry
Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 05, 2018
sorry1:
This your inference is the worst I have seen in lifetime... It's so dumb that I feel like smashing my phone right now angry angry angry
hahaha you're so angry you wanna smash your phone over someone you can't see. You better take it easy, before you end up committing suicide. That's serious.

Now let's engage, I like intelligent arguments. Even though, you know deep down that I just drove home the truth, you can point exactly what part of my inference is the worst, and why it sounds dumb TO YOU.

Or maybe I should just rephrase: your first post where you initially cried, you said the mods don't do anything when they see a comment like "igbos and drugs are like 5&6", but they ban the user when they see a comment like "afonja and crime are like 5&6". The mods are right on this 100%.

If the person had written "flat.heads and drugs are likes 5&6", the person deserve a lifetime ban but the person said igbo instead, so why should he be banned? Same way if you had simply written "yorubas and crime" are like 5&6", nobody would have banned you. That is not an insult (associating yoruba with crime, or igbos with drugs) you're simply stating a fact, be it true or not. But then, you had to write afonja to give yourself some odd satisfaction.

You can live in self denial and play victim as you and your folks are wont to do claiming afonja is not a person's name or a tribe's name (jeez isn't that just the lamest excuse for an offence I've seen on nairaland?), you're on your own.

Lol

Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by sorry1(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2018
booqee:
hahaha you're so angry you wanna smash your phone over someone you can't see. You better take it easy, before you end up committing suicide. That's serious.

Now let's engage, I like intelligent arguments. Even though, you know deep down that I just drove home the truth, you can point exactly what part of my inference is the worst, and why it sounds dumb TO YOU.

Or maybe I should just rephrase: your first post where you initially cried, you said the mods don't do anything when they see a comment like "igbos and drugs are like 5&6", but they ban the user when they see a comment like "afonja and crime are like 5&6". The mods are right on this 100%.

If the person had written "flat.heads and drugs are likes 5&6", the person deserve a lifetime ban but the person said igbo instead, so why should he be banned? Same way if you had simply written "yorubas and crime" are like 5&6", nobody would have banned you. That is not an insult (associating yoruba with crime, or igbos with drugs) you're simply stating a fact, be it true or not. But then, you had to write afonja to give yourself some odd satisfaction.

You can live in self denial and play victim as you and your folks are wont to do claiming afonja is not a person's name or a tribe's name (jeez isn't that just the lamest excuse for an offence I've seen on nairaland?), you're on your own.

Lol

i was so annoyed with your defence because you are contradicting the reason the mod that banned the account gave...

If you are conversant with nairaland rules, you will agree with me that insulting an "imaginary afonja" is never a crime. So, you making up your own rule from the convenience of your home and defending it, is not just annoying, but embarrassing to the sane minds.

Below is the reason the tribalistic mod gave for banning the account...And here you are giving another reason for the ban.

Re: Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche by mrgee1986(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2018
The jazz work era well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) / Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.