Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) (2341 Views)

Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by 8Ebisco: 3:36pm On May 04, 2018
A Female member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG who incidentally is also a worker recently reported that she was disgraced and sent home for wearing a very tight short gun to church.

The Nigerian lady said her pastor tagged her dressing as too “Short and Figure Hugging” to the church. The lady who took to her twitter page to share the news, Wrote:

“I was disgraced and sent home for wearing this to church… Worker in #rccg.”

What do you think readers?

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/why-i-was-disgraced-suspended-and-sent.html

Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by Baawaa(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2018
You better repent before is too late
Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:44pm On May 04, 2018
Thunder and volcano fire your left nippplee

Woman Ekwensu tongue
Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2018
Look sexy to me, 100/100.
Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by SwacoBlackPope: 5:56pm On May 04, 2018
No, na long gun you for carry/wear
Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by Pamela96(f): 6:37pm On May 04, 2018
Short gun qwa. Is she a hunter?
Well, I that dress doesn't look short to me. I've seen worst but then again, it's quite skimpy and could distract some men during the church service.

Anyway, learn how to setup a profitable subscription-based website here https://www.ghavoch.com/setup or you can let http://www.laticodes.com do it for you.
Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by calculator123(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2018
Looks moderate to me
Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:59am On May 05, 2018
It depends on the set church rules
Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by Pat081: 6:16am On May 05, 2018
Sorry to say dis d Pastor nid prayer if it is d governor wife dat put dat Cloth on she is wcum to d house of God ooooooo or maybe she ve stop gvin d pastor his right go back to ur own Church wc I knw u hv b4 join dat one
Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by Pat081: 6:18am On May 05, 2018
Sorry to say dis d Pastor nid prayer if it is d governor wife dat put dat Cloth on she is wcum to d house of God ooooooo or maybe she ve stop gvin d pastor his right go back to ur own Church wc I knw u hv b4 join dat one , Jesus Christ do nt cum 4 holy people but 4 we sinner rdat is wot my Bible

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2018
Obey simple rules...

If you can't then leave! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Disgraced, Suspended And Sent Home By Redeemed Church (photo) by femi4: 7:27am On May 05, 2018
As a worker, your compliance level to your Church rules should be higj

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside / Hushpuppi's Birthday wishes to Mompha / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Breaks The Internet In New Photos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.