Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) (2490 Views)

Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) / Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye / Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by mrkunlex(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2018
This Is Terrible
A Facebook User, Sale Alecheni Alex Has Shared The Photos Of His Sister Who Dreamt That Someone Used Niddle On Her Eye And Has A Swollen Eye After Waken Up.
See What He wrote
Pls brethren in house my sister here need ur prayer seriously to get well again....She just dreams that someone used niddle on her eyes and when she woke up in the next day she can't see with the eye again.

View More Pics Here: http://kunlexwap.ga/lady-wakes-up-with-a-swollen-eye-photos.html
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2018
She need deliverance like seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by mrkunlex(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2018
Baawaa:
She need deliverance like seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
serious one
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by Alecheni: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
The lord in heaven will see him through dont worry sister the lord is fighting ur fighter recieve ur site in jesus name i pray.
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by Yommychrz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
WTF man...omo this one shock me
May Almighty Allah heal her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by showafrica(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Old news... But rat fit do that kind thing or scorpion. Somethings will be happening to you live while sleeping but it will appear like a dream. Someone will be calling you live while sleeping, but you will be hearing it in your sleep like a dream. Sometimes you will run in the dream and wake up panting.. Thats how close dream and reality is.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by Oharina(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Oh my goodness! This is terrible and i am irritated by the look. Hope she has gotten better by now.
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by MiamiePizza(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Just to add graphics is hard for you. Now I can't finish my food angry
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by Das1mama: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Is your sister a born again christian? If yes, all she needs is to come to the knowledge of the WORD OF GOD in her, it is spiritual and the weapon of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in the Lord to pull down every strong holds. You can contact me anytime to receive the building of the WORD OF GOD in you only if you will be obedience to his principle. There is nothing the Lord can not do. We start with FAITH but to end in KNOWLEDGE. SHALOM 08068076419
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Deliverance! Is she a witch without her knowing that she is one? Take her to a good Pentecostal church around or even their headquarter!
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by walteriyke: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
contact lens gone wrong
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by dudusky007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
�% witchcraft work...ahh and Tb Joshua sef don die, try womowomo
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
My eyes, after seeing this wickedness.
Re: Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Something with a long sharp stinger might have bit her while she slept.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery In Agbado Crossing Area And Its Environs / Moment Robbers Steal A Car & Drove Off Leaving Their Colleague Behind (pics/vid) / Watch Every Crime, Security.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.