Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

419,please Leave Me Alone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 419,please Leave Me Alone (1283 Views)

Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics / Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) / I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419,please Leave Me Alone by RSA(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2010
Since I have been on nairaland I am bombarded by this type of emails

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs Susan Mary Derrick [mailto:mrs_marysusanderrick009@secretarias.com]
Sent: 19 May 2010 11:52 AM
Subject: STOP CONTACTING THOSE SCAMMERS PLEASE.

ttn: My Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas 78132. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000USD while in the USA, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Mr.Eddy Williams, who is the FOREIGN REMITTANCE AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through e-mails are fake.He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.

Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my Compensation funds of $1,500,000.00USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Moreover, Mr.Eddy Williams showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and e-mail address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr.Eddy Williams.

You have to contact him directly with your.
Full Name:
Home Address:
Phone Number:

FOREIGN REMITTANCE AWARD HOUSE
Name: Mr.Eddy Williams
Email: eddywilliams88@secretarias.com
Phone: +234-705-7216-967

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Mr.Eddy Williams was just 353usd for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr.Eddy Williams so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick.
108 Crockett Court. Apt 303,
New Braunfels Texas, 78132
United state
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by opokonwa(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2010
We all get mails like this every once in a while. It's not unique to you. Always ignore or delete.
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by morpheus24: 3:44pm On May 20, 2010
If you have the time to read that junk then you are closer to be duped in your life,
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by bigben3: 3:48pm On May 20, 2010
shine your eyes!
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 20, 2010
So now you are blaming NL for scam messages.that is serious
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by RSA(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2010
~Bluetooth:

So now you are blaming NL for scam messages.that is serious

I guess so, The kind of people who hangs around this site are capable of sending this useless messages

morpheus24:

If you have the time to read that junk then you are closer to be duped in your life,

I don't read this crap,I get a lot of this crapp daily this is one of them,and I am not stupiid to believe any of this crapp anyway.But iidiot who send this must get a life.
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by onyengbu1(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2010
The person knows you are  from SA believing that most south africans are not so smart,  he is  trying out his luck.  grin
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by ElRazur: 4:18pm On May 20, 2010
RSA:

I guess so, The kind of people who hangs around this site are capable of sending this useless messages

Dude, very nice.

Most people who hang around here are Nigerians mostly, and given your statement above, I guess your notion is that we are most likely fraudulent right? I have no problem with that. However, do not moan once the crime in your country is being published in UK media again, or how HIV is killing your people.

You see, it is not a nice thing to make statement that suggest generalisation, or at least sweeping notion.  smiley
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by RSA(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2010
ElRazur:

Dude, very nice.

Most people who hang around here are Nigerians mostly, and given your statement above, I guess your notion is that we are most likely fraudulent right? I have no problem with that. However, do not moan once the crime in your country is being published in UK media again, or how HIV is killing your people.

You see, it is not a nice thing to make statement that suggest generalisation, or at least sweeping notion. smiley

I have no problem when people associate SA with crime,HIV and other terrible things that are reported because I know that half of it is true,and that half must be dealt with.

If some Nigerians here use this forum to get peoples emails and send them this fraudulent mails then we should all condemn them and those who protect them they're also scammers.

onye_ngbu:

The person knows you are from SA believing that most south africans are not so smart, he is trying out his luck. grin

And I bet that person is you,who said South Africans are not smart? or you mean fraudulent smart?
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by OAM4J: 4:44pm On May 20, 2010
Why making a big deal out of this?

There are fraudulent people everywhere.

If you leave your email on  public forums, Nairaland or any other, expect that some people will want to use it for their foolish gain.

I got lots of junk mails likes this and unsolicited adverts, but i dont even bother to read them.

Take it or leave it, you can only dupe a fool, a greedy and someone who is trying to reap where he had not sown.
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by illusion2: 4:47pm On May 20, 2010
RSA:

Since I have been on nairaland I am bombarded by this type of emails

[size=15pt]It has nothing to do with your 'being on nairaland'.

Most internet users around the world receive similar scam emails at some time or the other.[/size]

& they don't necessarily always come from Nigeria(ns)
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by dplordx(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2010
its a common thing. i long got used to it. after losing more than 1 million naira to this kind of scam in 2008 i grew smarter and wise.
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by EzeUche(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2010
South Africa has its own problem. Especially with those HIV infected men who are despoiling young children in their belief of finding a cure for the disease.

Or why do South African men love to despoil their women? It just doesn't make sense. The country has the highest despoil rate other than the Congo in the entire world.

Or how about the Boers are continuing to push around Africans in their own land. The Zulus, Xhosa and other groups still haven't pushed those invaders out of their country. hehehe  grin
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by onyengbu1(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2010
RSA:

And I bet that person is you,who said South Africans are not smart? or you mean fraudulent smart?

Running around and accusing people will not do you any good.

Just get used to it scam emails are circulated in millions all over the world not just to South Africans that visit nairaland.

Why is that difficult for you to understand. Yet you wont understand if anyone suggests that you guys are dumb. cool
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 20, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by kshow1(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2010
@ Poster : Did you file in for any compensation ?
And compensation for what ?
so why bother your head on these scammed mails.
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2010
I actually wanted to feel sorry for you mr poster but alas,you are just here with bad intentions.just piss off.i dont know what the big deal is anyway when you cant substantiate your allegation that the scammer is trully from nL.dont you use your mail id for other stuff on th net?
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by ElRazur: 9:39pm On May 20, 2010
RSA:

I have no problem when people associate SA with crime,HIV and other terrible things that are reported because I know that half of it is true,and that half must be dealt with.

If some Nigerians here use this forum to get peoples emails and send them this fraudulent mails then we should all condemn them and those who protect them they're also scammers.

Erm okay. I think you will find that generalisation and wild assumptions ain't the way to go.
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 20, 2010
moved
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by dominique(f): 2:56am On May 29, 2010
RSA, how can you be sure the message is from nairalander when your email address is hidden from your profile? i'm not saying nairalanders are saints but your assumption leaves a lot to be desired.
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by justwise(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2010
OAM4J:

Why making a big deal out of this?

There are fraudulent people everywhere.
If you leave your email on public forums, Nairaland or any other, expect that some people will want to use it for their foolish gain.[/b]I got lots of junk mails likes this and unsolicited adverts, but i dont even bother to read them.

[b]Take it or leave it, you can only dupe a fool, a greedy and someone who is trying to reap where he had not sown

Very good points there, couldn't agree more
Re: 419,please Leave Me Alone by Osama10(m): 2:05am On Jun 11, 2010
Why not scam bait them. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Murders Own Son … Says, I Was Tired Of His Strange, Incurable Disease / Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 / Photo - Ruth Simon, A 20-year-old Girl Who Was Raped And Had Her Lower Lips Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.