Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For (23609 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Lawalemi(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2018
All of you complaining after getting us into this mess are nincomp----oop

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by superrow: 7:37pm On May 04, 2018
Then you should help him actualize it by praying for him.
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by superrow: 7:39pm On May 04, 2018
Stop complaining. Continue to pray for him.
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by MYHUBBY: 7:41pm On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've got nothing to say on the subject.
Debola Williams is apparently a frustrated self-serving stomach politician who was ditched simply because he isn't a Northerner.

The sad thing is;
His Yoruba folks won't learn from his mistake. They are still supporting Buhari.
At the end of the day, they'd still get dumped.

With that said,
I dedicate my FTC to everyone who is tired of Buhari's administration.
Buhari has failed even himself.
His own pubic hairs are also ashamed of him.

as educated as you claimed to be, you should always note the different btw universal affirmative and particular affirmative while constructing your words

stop generalizing your words the joke is on u, using the words (his Yoruba folks) is not just nonsensical but is as well belittling what you claimed to be with your weird post. someone like fayose is a Yoruba, ffk is, I'm against this senseless administration

educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by eyeview: 7:41pm On May 04, 2018
He should be ashamed that as enlightened and educated as he claims to be, an illiterate and rustic herder deceived him.
Most of them have sold their credibility and am not sure any aspirant who has integrity will hire them

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Kingspin(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2018
Nigeria don't need Buhari to develop.

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by shizzle1: 7:47pm On May 04, 2018
Willexmania:

3 THINGS I ALWAYS LOOK FOR IN A NAIRALAND POST :

1.) Funny Quotes

2.) Funny memes

3.) NwaAmaikpe's comments.....
Quote of the week:

"buhari's pubic hair are ashamed of him"- Prof NwaAmaikpe

cheesygrin

7 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by asawanathegreat(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2018
Nigerian's are tired of fake promises by u politicians
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by millomaniac: 7:48pm On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Debola Williams is apparently a frustrated self-serving stomach politician who was ditched simply because he isn't a Northerner.

Folks like this only cared about their pockets in the first place and never about the good of the country if he ever gave credence to a disaster like Bubu.
He is only talking now because he is disgruntled.
He laboured and didn't reap, instead folks like Bashir Ahmad came in and took his place.

The sad thing is;
His Yoruba folks won't learn from his mistake. They are there still supporting Buhari.
At the end of the day, they'd still get dumped by Bubu faster than a used condom.

With that said,

But I am not ashamed of him sha, I am just ashamed of the people who aren't ashamed to support him.

Wow!! So you can be seriously sensible. shocked
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by ThePromoters: 7:51pm On May 04, 2018
Join the Upcoming FREE IMPORTATION SEMINAR where you get to learn about Mini and Maxi-Importation.

Share the link below to your friends on social media and whatsapp to gain admission into the upcoming Importation Seminar.

Also stand a chance to win a brand new X-Tigi Android phone.

Share this post on your:

- Facebook account,

- Instagram account,

- Telegram account,

- Whatsapp account

and any other social media account you have got.

https://www.nairaland.com/4487520/learn-how-earn-over-30000#67284661
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by proeast(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2018
You should have your head examined for campaigning for him in the first place. Captain of Dundee united tongue tongue
Dem no dey tell person.... When your eyes go clear o....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by kings09(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Stop lying Debola Lagos you never supported Buhari because you thought he would bring positive change , you only supported him because you needed change in your pocket which you were handsomely rewarded with my friend .. During meetings with him before the elections you knew he was a very daft and shallow character who had nothing to offer but because of the change you sought for your pocket you went on to keep campaigning for him ... The money you and your partner made from his campaign is akin to the 12 pieces of Silver Judas sold Jesus for.... Debola you are part of the Judases who betrayed the future of your fellow Nigerians just because of 12 pieces of Silver..

Debola is ipob - buhariguy

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Pvibe007: 7:58pm On May 04, 2018
Debola Williams is an Ipob yoot and a certified wailer cc sarrki buhariguy madridguy Fukafuka
I don't wannna mention the main Two idiotic zombies. I heard One of them died in his hometown(Makurdi), while the other is facing marital issues after the inlaws discovered that she was a he! grin

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by shizzle1: 7:59pm On May 04, 2018
MYHUBBY:

as educated as you claimed to be, you should always note the different btw universal affirmative and particular affirmative while constructing your words

stop generalizing your words the joke is on u, using the words (his Yoruba folks) is not just nonsensical but is as well belittling what you claimed to be with your weird post. someone like fayose is a Yoruba, ffk is, I'm against this senseless administration

educate yourself
The guy is right. Where a majority exists, generalisation can be made in that context

Truth is, yoroobas are usually the ones that blatantly castigate and insult anyone who criticizes buhari, save for a very few who are quite vocal (like the ones you mentioned) most senselessly support buhari and hurll insults on those opposed to his indiscretions and insensitivities most especially yorooba mooslims, they are the most senseless.

OK, just imagine a few yorooba I interacted with saying they will still support Buhari because there's no better candidate, and you begin to imagine and ask yourself this question: so in the whole Nigeria and despite Buhari being a monumental disaster and a total disgrace to leadership and democracy, a supposedly learned person will open the same mouth he uses to eat ewedu and gbegiri to say that Buhari is the best Nigeria can offer, then you have no option but to conclude that some people are really cursed-sadly, this is the situation with a lot (majority) of yoroobas

7 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by mankand(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2018
Idiot you collected. Money what else do you need? I was at Felaboration 2 years ago where this dude was one of the guests speakers. He spoke utterly rubbish and made no single sense. It was after then I disliked him even after hearing about him for the first time

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Baroba(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2018
No be this clown dey call himself Mr Lagos grin, he saw himself as a replica of the young strategist Obama used during campaign.. Don't worry Bubu will complete the annihilation in 2019..

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by miracle4(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Folks like this only cared about their pockets in the first place and never about the good of the country if he ever gave credence to a disaster like Bubu.
He is only talking now because he is disgruntled.
He laboured and didn't reap, instead folks like Bashir Ahmad came in and took his place.

The sad thing is;
His Yoruba folks won't learn from his mistake. They are there still supporting Buhari.
At the end of the day, they'd still get dumped by Bubu faster than a used condom.

With that said,

But I am not ashamed of him sha, I am just ashamed of the people who aren't ashamed to support him.

Well said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by MYHUBBY: 8:20pm On May 04, 2018
shizzle1:
The guy is right. Where a majority exists, generalisation can be made in that context

Truth is, yoroobas are usually the ones that blatantly castigate and insult anyone who criticizes buhari, save for a very few who are quite vocal (like the ones you mentioned) most senselessly support buhari and hurll insults on those opposed to his indiscretions and insensitivities most especially yorooba mooslims, they are the most senseless.

OK, just imagine a few yorooba I interacted with saying they will still support Buhari because there's no better candidate, and you begin to imagine and ask yourself this question: so in the whole Nigeria and despite Buhari being a monumental disaster and a total disgrace to leadership and democracy, a supposedly learned person will open the same mouth he uses to eat ewedu and gbegiri to say that Buhari is the best Nigeria can offer, then you have no option but to conclude that some people are really cursed-sadly, this is the situation with a lot (majority) of yoroobas

who will you support if not your class? Yoruba this Yoruba that. as corrupt as gej bankrupt Nigeria national pocket, you imbeciles see nothing wrong in it but the political alignment of the majority of Yoruba u said which is a Democratic process is what you people won't stop crying about

just read the news of 5 workers that died in Abia state due to unpaid salaries, you won't see that but what's not your headache is what you will be crying about

the guy seems to even be educated than you with your baby class approaches

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Elliot2(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2018
lightness77:
In 2015 everyone called us fools for voting GEJ, now we know who the real fools are
Gej and pmb were not the only contestants then,so why didn't you vote for another?
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by IMASTEX: 8:26pm On May 04, 2018
lightness77:
Lol at your attach picture
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 04, 2018
same here!... the redundant ancestor is the rubbishest thing I ever voted!

#NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by smirn(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2018
Men of no faith, just like many others you were all thinking when he gets to power he will use the common wealth of the people to enrich you. You forgot that you only have one vote just like all other Nigerians and here you are trying to foolishly make us feel you are the one behind his victory. You will continue to live in disappointment as Nigeria continue in progress.
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by emmie14: 8:58pm On May 04, 2018
Goodluck in your next endeavours
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Sagay212: 9:01pm On May 04, 2018
Didn't the idi.ot collect money for his job. Is it not the money he is still enjoying till now. Ogun will strike that his dirty mouth with stroke. Stupid APC goats.
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by cooltola(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari go win 2019 , most Northerners support Buhari and will make sure he will win. Nigeria belongs to the North, sorry Blame the British

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by diegwu02: 9:55pm On May 04, 2018
I laff when when morons assume, anyone complaining about PMB's performance regrets not Supporting GEJ,
These morons dont get it. the situation was, any other "Thing" but GEJ the looter.

Debola will still Choose PMB over GEJ even if the elections were conducted today and 100 more times
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by lereinter(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2018
the guy name will soon enter looters list or he will soon be given the dino treatment
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Danchibez: 7:14am On May 05, 2018
Don't worry, ur change will locate u grin grin grin
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by JustCurious: 9:45am On May 05, 2018
Elliot2:
Gej and pmb were not the only contestants then,so why didn't you vote for another?
Probably because the devils you know, most times are preferable than the angels you don't know. cheesy
Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by Elliot2(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2018
JustCurious:

Probably because, the devils you know, most times are preferable than the angels you don't know. cheesy
Oh,i see. no wonder d jews never got to accept Jesus. keep preferring d devil u know while d angels u don't know pass u by.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Local Artistes Violating Nigeria's Anti-gay Laws In Music Videos. / Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! / Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.