Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

So I Was Just Exploiting The Capabilities Of Cloud Computing And C++ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / So I Was Just Exploiting The Capabilities Of Cloud Computing And C++ (877 Views)

Increase The Capabilities Of Your Software To Serve Millions Worldwide / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation / For Programmers In Universities: How Are You Exploiting The ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So I Was Just Exploiting The Capabilities Of Cloud Computing And C++ by Piuscrown: 4:32pm On May 04, 2018
I was just trying out what I can do using c++ as a Web server on an aws ec2 instance, I am so excited because I can create anything from it, but I am thinking are there companies out there in this Nigeria who are in need of sophisticated websites to carry out their business processes, I am talking about heavy websites, or maybe not necessarily heavy, but needs high bandwidth to process their requests, examples of such companies or their website will help...

(1) (Reply)

Fulltime Intermediate Fullstack Developer(php/laravel/javascript) N150k-n200k / A Programming Partnership Offer. / Mobile Game Developers Needed! - Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.