Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fight For It, Don't Loose It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight For It, Don't Loose It (266 Views)

Day 6 || Loose Him, Let Him Go || GCK / All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak / If You Miss It, Don't Say I Never Informed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fight For It, Don't Loose It by christiansister: 5:35pm On May 04, 2018
Dear Christian Sister,

At all cost, never lose your peace. Fight to protect your peace at all cost. The Bible says in 1Pt 5 vs 8 says "Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour."

This means the devil is always looking for ways to steal your joy and happiness and if you give him the opportunity, he will take hold of it. Don't lose your peace to the devil. Losing your peace opens room for frustration and depression.

Three ways to protect your peace

* Guard your Mind: Remember the first route the devil will take in bringing you down is taking the route to your mind. My question for you today is "what is guarding your mind?" Until you guard your mind, you are a prey to the devil and you have to know that if the devil can tamper with your mind, then your thoughts too will be corrupted. Guard your mind then your thoughts will be positive. Philippians says "Whatever things are pure, holy, of good report, whatever things make you happy, my love think of those things." Resist the devil and he will flee.

* Stay away from negative people: This is very important. People who never have anything nice to say, please stay away from them. They will only compress you joy. Today they say your hair is not fine, tomorrow they say your fashion is hilarious. Please stay away from them. They kill the soul, they do not edify you.

* Fill your heart with right words: I trust you would have heard different messages on how powerful words are. Yes! all those messages don't lie. Words create and destroy, words have life, words fill, words reduces, words rejuvenate, words decorate, words are everything but most importantly, they are what you want it to be in your life. Be careful of what you say to yourself and what you allow others say to you. Don't just let anyone speak negative things into your life. Fill up your soul with the right statement.

Above all, your peace is important. Don't lose it to the devil. Fight for your peace and hold it tight. Never lose it!!!!!!

To read more, please visit our blog https://thechristiansister..com.ng/
Re: Fight For It, Don't Loose It by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 04, 2018
christiansister:
Dear Christian Sister,

At all cost, never lose your peace. Fight to protect your peace at all cost. The Bible says in 1Pt 5 vs 8 says "Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour."

This means the devil is always looking for ways to steal your joy and happiness and if you give him the opportunity, he will take hold of it. Don't lose your peace to the devil. Losing your peace opens room for frustration and depression.

Three ways to protect your peace

* Guard your Mind: Remember the first route the devil will take in bringing you down is taking the route to your mind. My question for you today is "what is guarding your mind?" Until you guard your mind, you are a prey to the devil and you have to know that if the devil can tamper with your mind, then your thoughts too will be corrupted. Guard your mind then your thoughts will be positive. Philippians says "Whatever things are pure, holy, of good report, whatever things make you happy, my love think of those things." Resist the devil and he will flee.

* Stay away from negative people: This is very important. People who never have anything nice to say, please stay away from them. They will only compress you joy. Today they say your hair is not fine, tomorrow they say your fashion is hilarious. Please stay away from them. They kill the soul, they do not edify you.

* Fill your heart with right words: I trust you would have heard different messages on how powerful words are. Yes! all those messages don't lie. Words create and destroy, words have life, words fill, words reduces, words rejuvenate, words decorate, words are everything but most importantly, they are what you want it to be in your life. Be careful of what you say to yourself and what you allow others say to you. Don't just let anyone speak negative things into your life. Fill up your soul with the right statement.

Above all, your peace is important. Don't lose it to the devil. Fight for your peace and hold it tight. Never lose it!!!!!!

To read more, please visit our blog https://thechristiansister..com.ng/

Easy said than done.
When you struggle to do the right things, you still end up doing the wrong one,and losing your peace

(1) (Reply)

The Light / The Law Of The Spirit Of Life / Help!! Please, Help A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.