Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation (1118 Views)

Maxi-importation: This Is Not "Bend Down Select", This Is "Internet Up Select" / These 14 & 9-year-old Siblings Earn Over $30,000 A Month Mining Cryptocurrency / Nigeria Can No Longer Sustain Over $30 Crude Oil Production Cost, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation by BeSafeOnline: 7:22pm On May 04, 2018
Financial Education:

Learn How to Earn over $30,000 in Profit Engaging Yourself with :

- Mini- Importation

And

Maxi - Importation...

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation by BeSafeOnline: 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Importation Seminar begins when members registration reaches 250.

Re: Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation by BeSafeOnline: 7:35pm On May 04, 2018
The only way to combat poverty and stagnancy is to *THRIVE* in whatever you engage in.

There are several ways to earn money.

Legitimate Money cannot be *made* (except of course you are the Central Bank) but Legimate Money can be *earned* when you *learn* for sure the Success Secrets of acquiring wealth from successful mentors.

One of the legitimate ways to earn so much money that beats the imagination of anybody is to engage in the *IMPORTATION BUSINESS.*

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation by marshalldgreat(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2018
Okay o... I don take my sit
Re: Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation by OriginalKogiboy(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2018
hope u will not tell me of ebook at the end of d day?
Re: Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation by BeSafeOnline: 8:38pm On May 04, 2018
I started the Importation business in the year 2014 during my NYSC...It was my first real business... As at then; I was into mini-importation of fuel savers, power banks, ladies wears, wrist watches e.t.c... I realised over 3000% profits on sales within the timeframe of 3 months.

Very few businesses can pull this magic! But of course ; to become successful with importation businesses; you have got to develop, follow, reinvent and follow workable strategies to help you in sales.

Presently; I engage in Maxi-importation of Tricycles , Laptops, Agro tools, CCTVs and other sophisticated gadgets.

Importing commodities is not the main challenge associated with the Importation Business; Converting your imported items into money (cash) is the main challenge faced within the Importation business.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation by BeSafeOnline: 8:40pm On May 04, 2018
Fast forward;

As a visionary whose keen interest is to *empower* lots of *willing* lives by engaging them in sustainable Online and Offline Businesses; I delved into other business niches which I created myself; some of which are :

- Sport Trading

- Transportation

- Agriculture

- Bitcoin Bureau

- SME Business Development

- Financial mentorship,

- Online Real Estates;

to mention a few.

Truth is; you can be whatever you want to be; if you are *DETERMINED* to *DEDICATE* your *TIME* to your *DEVOTION* .

The *easiest way* to be financially stable and independent in life is to be *devoted* to your *Talents and Hobbies*. This way; you enjoy whatever you are doing no matter how long you ain't earning from it yet.

It is a *Talent* for me to write, *Educate, Enlighten, Expose, Engage and Entertain* people to be Self- Empowered.

It is also a Hobby for me Unlearn, Learn, and develop strategies to better my *talents.*

This is what makes me utterly satisfied and Happy!

What about you?

To remain satisfied and happy; I will be training extensively the first 250 individuals on Importation Business.

I will be exposing to you deepest secrets and strategies to see you excel in Importation and Ecommerce business all for FREE.

Below are what we will be learning together ( for a sure; training people helps me relearn and does improve me, so we'll be learning together.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Earn Over $30,000 Engaging In Mini And Maxi Importation by BeSafeOnline: 8:44pm On May 04, 2018
*Curriculum*

1) Cheapest and Best ECOMMERCE WEBSITE to purchase from.

2) Challenges to overcome while importing - How to know and avoid Scammers Online.

3) Digital/marketing tools to explore.

4) Hottest website to buy from.

5) How to negotiate with Chinese Manufacturers?

6) How to sell your goods before they arrive in your country?

7) How to create Facebook business Account?

cool How to create Instagram Business account?

9) Forwarding Agents that will deliver goods to your doorstep.

10) How to Maximise Social Media to bring in Massive income for you.

11) Maximising E commerce stores in Nigeria and Diaspora to make massive sales

12) Ethical bribes to Make Massive sales.

13) How start Importation with Zero capital?

14) Strategies to Making it big in 2018 and years beyond through Importation.

15) Best Online/offline promotional practices to help accelerate sales.

16) How to consolidate goods from different suppliers ?

17) How to avoid losses to demurrage?

18) Get exposed to other Legitimate and Safe business and investment ideas to serve as passive income for you.

To gain admission into the Importation Seminar;

Join by filling the form below;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQS072zOZB8PaWUXueMfmphplTV1lesJbe2_xX0rgYyL5YHg/viewform

Importation is FUN ...!!!

Join and share to friends and Loved ones if willing.

To your success;

Professor Oni Ayodeji Anthony.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Office And Home Epoxy Tables / Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.