Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN (53789 Views)

MTN Introduces Cheap Data & Voice Plans; Get 1GB For N200 / MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration / MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by LustreChris(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2018
PrincessB1:
So funny grin grin grin

Na true naaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by Skmoda(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2018
make we soak garri for one year cuz of that?....mtscheeee!!! sucking network.
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by bigtt76(f): 10:16am On May 05, 2018
I wonder sef! In this time and age ...who still uses recharge cards? grin

princemillla:
What's the point. Aren't they suppose find ways to make shorter, Or am I missing something here
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by Buffalowings3(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
it still baffles me,,u cant just create pin off head,not untill u set ur eyes on the pin in the voucher,incredible!

Haha
Loooking for freebies tongue
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by Buffalowings3(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Nawa oooo.

Can't remember last time i used recharge card pin.
Been buying from bank pls anyone knows how to disable buying airtime from bank??
It's making me load unnecessary airtime on my line abeq cry cry
Send your bank account and your bvn and yor pin and the last four digits on your atm card to me

I swear it wont hapen again

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by MrRitchie: 11:26am On May 05, 2018
falcon01:
i recharge directly from the bank. I dont have to worry about these
buy from the common man on the street so he/she can have food on their table, bank are already making money from our accounts.

Help the poor to be averagely ok and not the rich richer

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Send your bank account and your bvn and yor pin and the last four digits on your atm card to me

I swear it wont hapen again

Hahahhaha baddessss..

Abeq make e continue to dey happen to me. cheesy
Ah no complain again
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by engrdosmen01(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Nawa oooo.

Can't remember last time i used recharge card pin.
Been buying from bank pls anyone knows how to disable buying airtime from bank??
It's making me load unnecessary airtime on my line abeq cry cry

Just break d sim n u will stop buying from banks
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by AshCoded(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2018
princemillla:
What's the point. Aren't they suppose find ways to make shorter, Or am I missing something here
true talk
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by HoreFegure(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2018
People still buying recharge cards?

I've not seen recharge card since 2012
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by Emeka71(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2018
temitofa:
MTN Nigeria is increasing the number of digits for the PINS on recharge vouchers from 16 to 17 digits. This means that when you purchase a scratch card of any denomination, the number of PINs you will type in the process of loading will be 17.

Back in 2016, the foremost telecom operator increased the number of digits from 12 to 16 now, it’s taking it to 17 digit. We just hope by 2020, we will not be counting 20 digits.

Despite the change the old 16 digit vouchers remain valid and useable. Also, whether you recharge a 16 or 17 digit pin code the value of the airtime remains the same.

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2018/05/mtn-introduces-17-digit-mtn-recharge-pin.html
Meaning that the 16 digit PIN is exhausted.
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by thebestprice(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2018
Reach me for a workable algorithm that correctly predicts recharge card number of all networks, totally free of charge.. Dm for software.
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by real777(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2018
Foolish people as usual. You think recharging from banks is cheaper & last longer not to mention hidden fee. Nigeria never ripe for that. I hate doing biZ with Nigeria banks

I value recharge/voucher seller more than Nigeria politicians

Allow them to fizzle out like call center % not forcing them out of biz

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by raphaeladeyele: 5:45pm On May 05, 2018
more enlightment on d new PIN
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by Alitair(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2018
mmsen:

Common people can't use banks and bank apps?
Common people can mean the lot that can't use banks and atm
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by mmsen: 9:25pm On May 05, 2018
Alitair:

Common people can mean the lot that can't use banks and atm

Even market sellers are using bank apps nowadays. Which 'common people' do you speak of?
Re: MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN by Axadus: 11:39pm On May 05, 2018
princemillla:

Yes you're actually missing somethings. Aren't they suppose TO find ways to make IT shorter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / BBM For Nokia Lumia Phones / We Miss You- MTN Tells Disgruntled Subscribers, Woos With N1000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.