Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Is Done To Illegal Drugs After They Have Been Seized By Drug Law Officials? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Done To Illegal Drugs After They Have Been Seized By Drug Law Officials? (369 Views)

Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures) / RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Done To Illegal Drugs After They Have Been Seized By Drug Law Officials? by Wizpa(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
This question came into my mind after i recently saw a topic on front page about how they caught a Nigerian youth who Trades marijuana for survival... the supposed youth even invested ₦10m recently on marijuana which led to his arrest.
and one thing came into my mind, what will happen to all the sacks of marijuana that was recovered from the boy? since the reasons for banning this drugs are due to the effect on the human system and much more other reasons...
what will be done to the Drugs undecided lipsrsealed
1. will they be burnt
2. will they be thrown into the lagoon grin
3. will they be smoked by the Drug law officials lipsrsealed
4. Will they be sold on auction amongst Marijuana traders in Nigeria grin grin (most especially if the Drug law officials are my brothers from the east cheesy cool
This case is also pertaining to other expensive drugs such as cocaine and the rest of them and even drug law officials in other countries

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South African Student Killed By Unknown Assailant A Month To Her Birthday / Robbers Attack Woman And Her Children On Their Way To Hospital In Abuja / Offa Bank Robbery: Police Nabs Two Wanted Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.