Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie (62233 Views)

Nigerian Idol Beyonce Finally Eliminated Seyi Shay In Tears (video) / Larry Gaaga: “I Started Music By Managing Vector, I Was 2face's Bestman” / See What Kiss Daniel Was Caught Doing With Seyi Shay In Public [pic, Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Tessyama1: 6:47am On May 05, 2018
Nigerian rapper, Vector bagged his first movie deal with Biola Alabi Media’s Lara and the Beat, where he played the lead role alongside songstress, Seyi Shay.

In the movie, the rap artiste locked lips with his counterpart several times and the chemistry between them was quite intense in the movie.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the rap artiste confessed that when he kissed Seyi Shay, he was aroused but he had to control himself.

Seyi Shay and I had been friends for a while even before the movie but it was not awkward kissing her.

It takes a level of expertise to kiss someone and try your best to suppress your feelings while you do it, especially with Seyi Shay.

I won’t deceive you, I was aroused when I kissed her but I had to control myself. It is all about the control, I mean we are talking about Seyi, she is beautiful,
” he said.

When asked whether there is a possibility of a relationship between them, the rap artiste simply said,

I am not trying to predict the future but you would never know, something could happen between us. At this point, Lara and the Beat was an awesome project. Let us leave it at that for now.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/kissing-seyi-shay-got-me-aroused-vector-admits.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lEje7vEgtA

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Yomzzyblog: 6:55am On May 05, 2018
angry

6 Likes

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by kratosonofzeus: 6:57am On May 05, 2018
cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by directorXixXICK(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2018
Sir just say konji hold u for waist like waist belt

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Nobody: 7:05am On May 05, 2018
Na wetin man sabi chop pass dey kill am

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by smartxyz(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2018
Mmmmmmmm
Bros u must have been sex starved...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by femi4: 7:35am On May 05, 2018
She's too old for you

2 Likes

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Nobody: 8:27am On May 05, 2018
Even if they slept together and had sex, is he going to tell us?
what happens in the hotel room after shooting?
Please next news please!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Nobody: 8:28am On May 05, 2018
femi4:
She's too old for you
No girl is too old for the money ..

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by NLevents: 8:37am On May 05, 2018
She is beautiful.

I am very sure something happened behind closed doors. smiley

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

8 Likes

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Tamarapetty(f): 8:37am On May 05, 2018
Easy jeje, take it slow o

1 Like

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by cerowo(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2018
this one that nigerian artist and their female counterparts are kissing anyhow soo
hmmmm
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Canadamigrate: 9:08am On May 05, 2018
cerowo:
this one that nigerian artist and their female counterparts are kissing anyhow soo
hmmmm

It happens also in Canada

1 Like

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Nobody: 9:08am On May 05, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by BuhariNaWah: 9:09am On May 05, 2018
Erection ko, election ni.

Chai, Buhari sef na wah!
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Nobody: 9:10am On May 05, 2018
Radarada..... undecided
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by mysteriousman(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2018
That girl is beautiful vector me self no go mind but you could have professionally conducted yourself in this interview, you shouldn't say stuff like that

7 Likes

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by ojmaroni247(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Nobody: 9:11am On May 05, 2018
Generation of idiots and fools

2 Likes

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by kmaster007: 9:11am On May 05, 2018
most you voice out..
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Studentcosmos(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2018
so
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by BuhariNaWah: 9:12am On May 05, 2018
zaylynaltay:
Okay

What's up with ur spamming upandan?

1 Like

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Jfrankination(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2018
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by ayaomen(f): 9:13am On May 05, 2018
femi4:
She's too old for you
Seyi Shey old?

3 Likes

Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by jbreezy: 9:14am On May 05, 2018
K
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by ojmaroni247(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2018
OK. I got a clean reg. 2009 Honda Accord upgraded to 2011 for sale in Port Harcourt @ 1.790m click the link for pics and contact
https://www.nairaland.com/4487442/reg-2009-honda-accord-upgraded
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by Darahaks: 9:15am On May 05, 2018
True talk
Re: Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:16am On May 05, 2018
Vector impregnate her
What is my business?
You will be the one that will enjoy..
Cos she can suc k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Tony Anyasador Is Dead! Sick Nollywood Dies / Toolz Pregnancy Celebrated At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.