Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. (2020 Views)

My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) / Any Vibrant Dog For Adoption? Excluding Nigeria Bingos / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 8:48am On May 05, 2018
So I decided to bring this story out separately. Some of us are familiar with it from the original thread.

So @lukenzay was first to show up to pick up a pup given out FREE OF CHARGE for adoption. He sent his agent or representative as he said he was far away. I actually bought the pup at 7 weeks. Did all dewormings and vaccinations up to date as people that are familiar with me know I don't cut corners.

Alas within two weeks while browsing on Jijji I saw pup put up for sale for 40k. I called @lukenzay that this is what I saw. He feigned ignorance and said he will call the person that came to pick up puppy. Then the story becomes that the person who came to pick up pup left the puppy in another person's care. This is after he had said he will never do such as sell a puppy that he got FOC strictly for adoption. So with other interested parties we waited on him to produce puppy as he can not take possession himself. Another NLer had signified intention to adopt at that point. Then @lukenzy started meandering that he couldn't reach me. When I finally reached him again and asked for details of exact location where puppy is now and phone number of person with pup. He shows up after days chatting that he was being disturbed by me and that if I want to pick up pup and give it to a more sincere adopter I'd have to pay. Pay for pup that I gave out for adoption and he put up for sale.
I have screen shots of our convo. I have his phone numbers. I also now have his photo ID.

Beware of the FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by wolewolsz(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2018
Your thread about this ordeal actually made me change my mind of giving out the two gsds in my care free of charge, we have to be aware of such dishonest people

2 Likes

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by blessingsonflee(f): 8:57am On May 05, 2018
Put up his photo here and get a lawyer. You can charge him to court. Try to get his full names

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by Eveezy(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2018
Please put up personal details u have of him, pictures and the likes so others would be able to identify him.

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 11:52am On May 05, 2018
08135564186....His phone number

09069428894....Another of his phone number. If you check this on whatsapp you'd find his picture ID.

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by festaclanre: 4:10pm On May 05, 2018
wolewolsz:
Your thread about this ordeal actually made me change my mind of giving out the two gsds in my care free of charge, we have to be aware of such dishonest people
we still have the honest one brother.
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by kushlord: 4:27pm On May 05, 2018
wolewolsz:

Humans for you.. we got selfish pple everywhere.. but even with that ders still one honest person.. calls himself kushlord tho....

2 Likes

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by Baroba(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2018
This country is full of unscrupulous elements, this left a bitter taste in my mouth.. guy sorry na him go pay one way or another..This sort of story makes you want to lose faith in humanity..

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by Namdeenero(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2018
Been following up, I actually wanted to know how the story would end.. Too bad, some humans can be bery selfish angry angry.. Put up his pic here, he must return your dog to you

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by kushlord: 6:21pm On May 05, 2018
Namdeenero:
Been following up, I actually wanted to know how the story would end.. Too bad, some humans can be bery selfish angry angry.. Put up his pic here, he must return your dog to you
i don't think putting up his pic would do nything... d easiest way to get him is by acting like a potential buyer.. if possible sef send him 4-5k to deliver d dog to you smwer,.. if d guy should sell d dog i doubt there's gonna be any reckoning... i no even saby d meaning of reckoning weh i jus talk so...
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by Namdeenero(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2018
kushlord:
i don't think putting up his pic would do nything... d easiest way to get him is by acting like a potential buyer.. if possible sef send him 4-5k to deliver d dog to you smwer,.. if d guy should sell d dog i doubt there's gonna be any reckoning... i no even saby d meaning of reckoning weh i jus talk so...
Lol, see as you just expose a perfect plan

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by kushlord: 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
Namdeenero:
Lol, see as you just expose a perfect plan

lol i thought so too buh honestly i still got lik 3 better ones wer that came from, besides i kno bespokeset can easily get the guy with or without my brain... i just wan show off small... lmao

3 Likes

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by chukskafor(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2018
my brother let me ask you a candid question, what exactly do you want to do now because i've been following this story right from the original thread when you put up your dog for adoption and how this dude in question manoeuvred to get the pup from you claiming he's based in Lagos while his agent is based at Abuja, even when he put up pup for sale on jiji
bottom line is that you give me till monday evening and i shall publicise the full identity of this scammer to you here; then you can prosecute. He deserves to be thought a lesson [i]my brother let me ask you a candid question, what exactly do you want to do now because i've been following this story right from the original thread when you put up your dog for adoption and how this dude in question manoeuvred to get the pup from you claiming he's based in Lagos while his agent is based at Abuja, even when he put up pup for sale on jiji
bottom line is that you give me till monday evening and i shall publicise the full identity of this scammer to you here; then you can prosecute. He deserves to be thought a lesson [/i]my brother let me ask you a candid question, what exactly do you want to do now because i've been following this story right from the original thread when you put up your dog for adoption and how this dude in question manoeuvred to get the pup from you claiming he's based in Lagos while his agent is based at Abuja, even when he put up pup for sale on jiji
bottom line is that you give me till monday evening and i shall publicise the full identity of this scammer to you here; then you can prosecute. He deserves to be thought a lesson
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 1:03pm On May 06, 2018
chukskafor:
my brother let me ask you a candid question, what exactly do you want to do now because i've been following this story right from the original thread when you put up your dog for adoption and how this dude in question manoeuvred to get the pup from you claiming he's based in Lagos while his agent is based at Abuja, even when he put up pup for sale on jiji
bottom line is that you give me till monday evening and i shall publicise the full identity of this scammer to you here; then you can prosecute. He deserves to be thought a lesson [i]my brother let me ask you a candid question, what exactly do you want to do now because i've been following this story right from the original thread when you put up your dog for adoption and how this dude in question manoeuvred to get the pup from you claiming he's based in Lagos while his agent is based at Abuja, even when he put up pup for sale on jiji
bottom line is that you give me till monday evening and i shall publicise the full identity of this scammer to you here; then you can prosecute. He deserves to be thought a lesson [/i]my brother let me ask you a candid question, what exactly do you want to do now because i've been following this story right from the original thread when you put up your dog for adoption and how this dude in question manoeuvred to get the pup from you claiming he's based in Lagos while his agent is based at Abuja, even when he put up pup for sale on jiji
bottom line is that you give me till monday evening and i shall publicise the full identity of this scammer to you here; then you can prosecute. He deserves to be thought a lesson

Been quite busy lately so sorry for not responding to this immediately. At the moment I am seeking legal advice to formulate next action. I will get back you on this within two days. Thank you much.

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by chukskafor(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2018
bespokeset:

Been quite busy lately so sorry for not responding to this immediately. At the moment I am seeking legal advice to formulate next action. I will get back you on this within two days. Thank you much.
It's ok bro; take your time and don't let the gullible attitude of this troy derail you of your good nature

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 7:38am On May 09, 2018
So I got a call from @lukanzay's agent. Person he gave instructions to pick up pup and send to him. He has owned up that they actually put up pup for sale on Jijji. He says they could not send pup to @lukenzay so it was decided that they should sell pup that was given up free for adoption. Then the twist again is that I will have to pay them to have pup returned so it can be given to more sincere adopter.

Like I told him I don't have any dealing with him but with @lukenzay who called originally that he wants pup for adoption. He sent his agent to pick up and send to him. @lukenzay should return pup if he can't fulfill original intentions. It's that simple. Going round and round in circles trying to buy time to sell pup or to extort me is all a ruse. I'm not buying it.

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by yosmen: 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
i was jealous when i sad the offer and wished i was the one that was lucky, never knew this dude can be wicked to take your kindness for business.
He should return it or face charges.

1 Like

Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by yosmen: 1:53pm On May 09, 2018
wolewolsz:

They are still faithful people, i dont mind having one of your gsd.
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by yosmen: 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
wolewolsz:

They are still faithful people, i dont mind having one of your gsd. Used to have a rot and a gsd, lava and lucy but late
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 2:37pm On May 09, 2018
yosmen:

They are still faithful people, i dont mind having one of your gsd.
Sorry. Too late. All gone.
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by jeff1607(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
bespokeset:

Sorry. Too late. All gone.

did you get your dog back?
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2018
jeff1607:

did you get your dog back?

Nope... Didn't get back my dog.

This is @lukenzay the scam
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2018
Here....His pic not uploading. But I have it.
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by frowland(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
bespokeset:
Here....His pic not uploading. But I have it.

Upload the pix
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by vincentjk(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
I wouldn't have taken this likely if I were the one, I'd spend more than 40k just to bring justice to this
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by jeff1607(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
bespokeset:

Nope... Didn't get back my dog.

This is @lukenzay the scam

he is still on Nairaland but with another moniker tho

https://www.nairaland.com/4745162/fmale-gsd-needed-15k
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
frowland:

Upload the pix
I've tried to simply not uploading
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by bespokeset: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
jeff1607:

he is still on Nairaland but with another moniker tho

https://www.nairaland.com/4745162/fmale-gsd-needed-15k
Yeah... tracked
Re: An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2018
wolewolsz:

BRS gimme
U fit CE my house gan gan
If u wish

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey / Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) Puppies For Sale In Abuja, Nigeria! N120,000! / Male German Shepherd Available For Stud/mating Service At Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.