Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? (5437 Views)

Estimate Needed For Erecting A Security House In Ikorodu / Telecom Companies In Nigeria Lost Lots Of Internet Users In June – NCC / MTN Leads Other Telecom Companies With 51.4 Million Subscribers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by miami35: 9:25am On May 05, 2018
If a telecom company build a mast on somebody's land, what is the price range they pay to the owner of the land yearly. If it depends on the location, mine is in nasarawa state. Pls people that are conslversant with these things I need your help. Thank you
Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by Opistorincos(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2018
You don hammer
Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by sunnymighty(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2018
miami35:
If a telecom company build a mast on somebody's land, what is the price range they pay to the owner of the land yearly. If it depends on the location, mine is in nasarawa state. Pls people that are conslversant with these things I need your help. Thank you

Depends on the present value of the landed property in question, I did one recently.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by dreamwords: 3:47pm On May 05, 2018
miami35:
3million per annum or higher

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by elpiro: 4:09pm On May 05, 2018
dreamwords:

3million per annum or higher
Not sure that is feasible now, more like 3 million in 5 or 10 years.
The only benefit is the ability to renegotiate at the end of the lease tenor for higher price and constant income more like retirement pension(dependent on the importance of the said site)

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by miami35: 4:27pm On May 05, 2018
Say 1m naira for a 100ft by 100ft land..
sunnymighty:

Depends on the present value of the landed property in question, I did one recently.
Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by judeclaracuzio: 4:36pm On May 05, 2018
Is a good bus but remember the side effects in the future you will treat yourself CANCER

The mast emits rays

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by StPete: 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
judeclaracuzio:
Is a good bus but remember the side effects in the future you will treat yourself CANCER

The mast emits rays

Not true! Research has been carried out and nothing points to the fact that these rays cause cancer
Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by dreamwords: 8:07pm On May 05, 2018
elpiro:

Not sure that is feasible now, more like 3 million in 5 or 10 years.
The only benefit is the ability to renegotiate at the end of the lease tenor for higher price and constant income more like retirement pension(dependent on the importance of the said site)
U don't know what you are saying.its 3m per annum or higher
Ive had d experience before
Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by elpiro: 9:04pm On May 05, 2018
dreamwords:
U don't know what you are saying.its 3m per annum or higher Ive had d experience before
OK
Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by diportivo: 9:55pm On May 05, 2018
elpiro:

OK

I like ur response

u are a wise man

dt dude is incorrect,but u already know it's a waste of time trying to school him grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by sunnymighty(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2018
dreamwords:
U don't know what you are saying.its 3m per annum or higher Ive had d experience before
That was then sir,it's no longer the case now.
Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by sunnymighty(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2018
miami35:
Say 1m naira for a 100ft by 100ft land..

They will measure out the portion they want to make use of. Mine was 40m by 40m.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by Joemayor45: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls, GLO spotted a network point in my compound,i am from kwale in delta state and I really need advice on how to go about negotiation Asap. Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? by Niyobrown(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2022
But me I no get compound embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Laptops / Enugu Mkt. Sell Or Swap / A Set Of 6 Units Of Motorola Gp680 Professional Walkie Talkies + For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.