Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo (45339 Views)

Nollywood Twins, Tracy And Treasure Daniels Rock Shorts / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 12:54pm On May 05, 2018
mhizenugu:
My sisters! kiss

are you people even black sef....??...una all look white.... undecided undecided

this dont look like bleaching....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
dominique:
Actresses everywhere, which movies have they acted in sef?

LOL! They acted way back though. I think they were trying to replace Aneke twins, but it didn't work out.
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by martineverest(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
swimming with heavy make up...who are they deceiving ?
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by oyetunder(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I wish to fvck them two
the gods shall not allow you because you are not supposed to eat two inside one clan.
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by motherfucker: 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
dominique:
grin it is so "mind blogging" from awa blog-ass
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by Omihanifa: 1:27pm On May 05, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I wish to fvck them two
haaa dont try it oh its not good
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by NaOto: 1:44pm On May 05, 2018
mhizenugu:
My sisters! kiss
Well done Ma

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by Catastrophe1: 2:37pm On May 05, 2018
dominique:
you must be living under the rock
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 05, 2018
justtoodark:

are you people even black sef....??...una all look white.... undecided undecided

this dont look like bleaching....
We are all white, lol. grin
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 2:56pm On May 05, 2018
mhizenugu:
We are all white, lol. grin

who is white...??

are you trying to be funny.....?
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:04pm On May 05, 2018
am not white...am pure darkness....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:10pm On May 05, 2018
anyimontana:
Bleaching scream is all I see

By 2030,most of Nigerian girls will be walking around without pigments

this is not bleaching cream....this are white people....if you bother to talk with them sincerely without sex stuff in your head,they would tell you,they dont need bleaching to look that way....

a black man told me how to identifie whites that are mixed....

they dont care if you call them whites....
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:14pm On May 05, 2018
chaiiii......
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by ikemesit4477: 3:14pm On May 05, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I wish to fvck them two
keep dreaming! cheesy
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:15pm On May 05, 2018
anyimontana:
Bleaching scream is all I see

By 2030,most of Nigerian girls will be walking around without pigments

kingsango,come and watch.....i told you........

this black guy is still thinking they are blacks....they are realy not....

their minds is not with you.....and they are not wrong been that way....they are not you,they are not them....they are just useing the situation to their advantage....

when you mix orange and banana toghether,you dont get orange or banana....you get orangebanana....!!!!

something completly different....something new....
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by almakiyyun(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2018
we are in the world where nudity is no longer an issue, hens could be better than some humans. where is our conscience?
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:27pm On May 05, 2018
almakiyyun:
we are in the world where nudity is no longer an issue, hens could be better than some humans. where is our conscience?

hahahahahahaha....you finished....kiiiikikikikiiiiikikikiki....
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:29pm On May 05, 2018
hmmmm..... undecided undecided

you people sef....and whats all this black power all about when you cant even controll who you yansh with.....??
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:31pm On May 05, 2018
even this kind of people can control who they yansh with.....

you screwed..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you black men are dreaming of them,but they are not dreaming of you..... undecided undecided

chaii.....
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:35pm On May 05, 2018
blacks outnumbered whites in slavery in south america....but they didnt become blacks....they became another race....!!!!

chaiiiiiiiiiiii......
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 3:37pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On May 05, 2018
dominique:
these ones no be today fowl o....dem don tey.

They were reigning back in 2001-2005

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by bankyteddy: 3:56pm On May 05, 2018
This is arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by safarigirl(f): 3:57pm On May 05, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! They acted way back though. I think they were trying to replace Aneke twins, but it didn't work out.
ha, no o...they were in the same era. They were acting in 2001 sef. Their most prominent role was as Sandra Achum's daughters in one movie like that.

That film that Sandra was a wicked girl, Patience was her grandma and she used to deal with Patience, Nkiru Sylvanus was her younger sis. Patience placed a curse on her that her kids would show her pepper, then she gave birth to these girls and Nönso Diobi and they were a handful.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by suremanpatriot: 4:08pm On May 05, 2018
Yummy yummy babes for me! grin
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by Jemerson: 5:17pm On May 05, 2018
[.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by KingSango(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2018
justtoodark:

kingsango,come and watch.....i told you........

this black guy is still thinking they are blacks....they are realy not....

their minds is not with you.....and they are not wrong been that way....they are not you,they are not them....they are just useing the situation to their advantage....

when you mix orange and banana toghether,you dont get orange or banana....you get orangebanana....!!!!

something completly different....something new....

The bleaching is self hatred nothing more yet some of it may be beauty enhancement for some of them. grin

Anyway I don't care anymore.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by Oduwils222(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I wish to fvck them two
I swear down. And running my tongue on dia clits will be amazing.
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 6:58pm On May 05, 2018
KingSango:

The bleaching is self hatred nothing more yet some of it may be beauty enhancement for some of them. grin

Anyway I don't care anymore.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

are you angry at me...??..... cry cry
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 7:02pm On May 05, 2018
Jemerson:

My babe

ojukwu,you moroon....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" / Olamide Declares Love For Princess Vitarah’s Nigerian Kitty-Cat Song / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Butt In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.