Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ (1786 Views)

How I Was Scammed By An Advert I Saw On Nairaland Ads / Trade your gift cards and run your Facebook advert with ngnexchange / How I Made 200k In One Week (secret ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by LyrisJ: 10:56am On May 05, 2018
I'm so excited to share this my new screen shots with everyone, they're from my new FanPage that I created for 3 products I just imported via Annie the chinese lady (those of you who are Pat's student already know Annie @NBC Logistics). As at last 2 days (Thursday afternoon) the last of my products was shipped to buyers- I did all the run-around myself instead of using courier that will still hold my money for 2 more weeks. But that would be the last tym I will try such an overly stressful thing-wasnt funny at all

So on each product I made 4,320 Net after removing all expense. I brought in just 60 pieces (25 pieces each on 2 of them, then 10 pieces of the 3rd which have 4pieces left-maybe that was because my Ad budget was low - $10 for 2days. For the first time, I netted my first 200k+ which happened in just around a week. Now I know this thing called importation is really sweet. The sweetest part is that I still have like 17 ORDERS waiting... even tho I'm out of stock for the main product.

So here are my raw screenshots below, but I just may not mention the main product though. CHECK-OUT YA DOUBTING THOMASES

Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by GudBoss: 11:04am On May 05, 2018
Nice1 pls share details i can pay a reasonable amount, please reply
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by LyrisJ: 11:25am On May 05, 2018
Call me lets talk, 08106371010
GudBoss:
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by Dewze(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2018
How do you handle situations where customers refuse to show up or pay after you have shipped the products to them?
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by LyrisJ: 12:11pm On May 05, 2018
I delivered using P.O.D (Pay-On-Delivery) all thru. And so far only 1 of my customer nearly messed-up last monday but he finally paid after much persuasion though he refused to pay my extra shipping charge
Dewze:
How do you handle situations where customers refuse to show up or pay after you have shipped the products to them?
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by Hunry: 5:47pm On May 06, 2018
can you give a breakdown,
. 1. how much did you buy each product (in $$$)
. 2. how much did you sell each product (in naira)
. 3. how much did you spend on FB Ads overall
. 4. which P.O.D company did you or will you use

2 Likes

Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
Nice one. Keep it up. I have been hearing of Annie in our WhatsApp group as the screenshot below says, but I have been ignoring. I'll use her soon. The group is the biggest importers group in Africa. It's free to join, but it's not my group, so...

Anyway, guys over there are making way more, but you try sha. Keep it up. It's better than crime. Think and grow rich. Oh! I like the trimmer on your dp. I'll send some guys to research on it.

Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by LyrisJ: 9:28pm On May 06, 2018
If u like the trimmer so much, why not try importing it to find out the hardway! U THINK ANY SMART MARKETER WILL LEAVE SUCH A SENSITIVE INFO TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC,IF IT SELLS?
iLegendd:
Nice one. Keep it up. I have been hearing of Annie in our WhatsApp group as the screenshot below says, but I have been ignoring. I'll use her soon. The group is the biggest importers group in Africa. It's free to join, but it's not my group, so...

Anyway, guys over there are making way more, but you try sha. Keep it up. It's better than crime. Think and grow rich. Oh! I like the trimmer on your dp. I'll send some guys to research on it.
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by LyrisJ: 9:31pm On May 06, 2018
Why do you think I will just spill such an expensive info to just anyone for free?

Hunry:
can you give a breakdown,
. 1. how much did you buy each product (in $$$)
. 2. how much did you sell each product (in naira)
. 3. how much did you spend on FB Ads overall
. 4. which P.O.D company did you or will you use
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by Hunry: 9:38pm On May 06, 2018
LyrisJ:
Why do you think I will just spill such an expensive info to just anyone for free?

expensive keh?
. if I had asked for the name of d product nko, abi na question 4 make am expensive.

oya ansa d top 3.

. or you are here to sell coaching or eBook ( you for done talk from beginning)

1 Like

Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by mrhansome12(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2018
iLegendd:

I need to join the group can we exchange contact
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by iLegendd(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
mrhansome12:
I need to join the group can we exchange contact
Not my group, so bringing anyone is beyond my capacity. Sorry to disappoint.
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by GudBoss: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello guys, I just want to update you with just a few of my recent result snapshot of cool sales made on my sweeeeeeet import bizzzzz, enjoy.....

For me this Import biz thing is getting even better daily guys, here's a new screenshot from my recent promo sales please view for ya perusal...

Please lets discuss, what are your own experiences with import biz I wanna hear from you guys, and even learn more from you.... This week Ive grossed about 500k in income for the very first time!

If u want to speak to me directly just call : 07036825350

Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by EndiaSami: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
GudBoss:
Hello guys, I just want to update you with just a few of my recent result snapshot of cool sales made on my sweeeeeeet import bizzzzz, enjoy......
.please reply ur Pm.
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by GudBoss: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sure! just call me 07036825350
GudBoss:
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by GudBoss: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
For those of you who still thinks import business is a child's play or isn't real, I will share my bank statement screenshot for you to see (here) later this evening, right now, I'm busy with Facebook ads and targeting, see you later
Re: See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ by prinzmenzir(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
help add me to the group, am interested. 08063754254

(1) (Reply)

/ Business Books At Afford Prices / Amen Estate Owned By Yoruba Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.