Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Female Friend Just Got Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Female Friend Just Got Raped (747 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / My Bestie Got Raped / The Three Years Old Child That Got Raped By The Mother's Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Friend Just Got Raped by VanDre(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2018
A friend of mine just got raped . The person that raped her stays around her area.

what necessary steps should we take so we can deal with the fool?
Re: My Female Friend Just Got Raped by cornoil(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2018
First look for a rape report center, like mirabel center. Then they know the necessary steps to take, like going to police and hospital. Dont go to the police first cos they will see it as opportunity to make money from the suspect and accused and then muddle up the case. Act fast.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Just Got Raped by Wealthandjobs: 3:21pm On May 05, 2018
VanDre:
A friend of mine just got raped . The person that raped her stays around her area.

what necessary steps should we take so we can deal with the fool?
She should IMMEDIATELY get medical help for PEP against HIV and
post unprotected sex contraceptive care against conception in a government hospital. She can take further step after the medical documentation.Lagos state government now has helpline for domestic violence
Re: My Female Friend Just Got Raped by Collins4u1(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2018
how did she get raped, the guy raped her on the street? give us info please.

(1) (Reply)

Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos / Spotted This Police Officer Dressed In Uniform With A Black Trainers Shoe / The Youngest African American Electrocuted In 1944 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.