Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion (1152 Views)

Salary Scale: Whats The Salary Range For Catholic Priests & Other Clergies? / My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion / Pope Francis Requests For Catholic Priests To Be Given Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by man49men: 4:23pm On May 05, 2018
The atrocities committed by papas religion is reveal in Vatican basilica in Roman the headquarters of Roman catholic religion. A priest or cardinal was seen singing in Latin praising devil and worshiping Satan. We have to warn you and enlighten you more about their fake religion.

1 Like

Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by Dnaz(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2018
Fool.
Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by evy4ch(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2018
Ezi
Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by MiddleDimension: 8:06pm On May 05, 2018
man49men:
The atrocities committed by papas religion is reveal in Vatican basilica in Roman the headquarters of Roman catholic religion. A priest or cardinal was seen singing in Latin praising devil and worshiping Satan. We have to warn you and enlighten you more about their fake religion.

while you are at it trying,to bring down other people, the holy see is busy at work trying to soften the ground in places where christianity is experiencing persecution. through their effort, not the effort of your GOs like adeboye, oyakhs, oyedepo, etc, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is begining to be more open on religious tolerance and building churches with their oil money. they achieve this, yet you think they are not holy spirit filled! you that is holy spirit filled, what have you done with your 'annointing' apart from gathering people in a stadium and shouting alleluija nob stop?

3 Likes

Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by UbiPetrus: 9:56pm On May 05, 2018
MiddleDimension:

while you are at it trying,to bring down other people, the holy see is busy at work trying to soften the ground in places where christianity is experiencing persecution. through their effort, not the effort of your GOs like adeboye, oyakhs, oyedepo, etc, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is begining to be more open on religious tolerance and building churches with their oil money. they achieve this, yet you think they are not holy spirit filled! you that is holy spirit filled, what have you done with your 'annointing' apart from gathering people in a stadium and shouting alleluija nob stop?
Are you replying the idiot? Save your energy. The Catholic Church is formidable.

1 Like

Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by MiddleDimension: 4:09am On May 06, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Are you replying the idiot? Save your energy. The Catholic Church is formidable.

i am an atheists who understands christianity to some extent. and i think the catholic church is not well understood by the pentecostals
Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by UbiPetrus: 5:10am On May 06, 2018
MiddleDimension:

i am an atheists who understands christianity to some extent. and i think the catholic church is not well understood by the pentecostals
There are not a thousand people in our world who hate the Catholic Church. Buy there are many who hate what they (wrongfully) believe to be the Catholic Church.

I'm a Christian who's had my own fair share of romance with Pentecostalism. And I tell you, the Catholic Church has done Noble for Christianity. Take her down and all Christians will go down. Yet, this ignoramuses do not realize that.

Most of us (Christians) are so biased and full of hate that we do not tell the truth when we see one.

2 Likes

Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by Ubenedictus(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2018
man49men:
you have got it totally wrong, that is a song of praise to God sang on Easter night, it is called exultet. I think Methodist and Lutherans also use the hymn. this is the English version and Satan isn't there.

English text
Exult, let them exult, the hosts of heaven,
exult, let Angel ministers of God exult,
let the trumpet of salvation
sound aloud our mighty King's triumph!
Be glad, let earth be glad, as glory floods her,
ablaze with light from her eternal King,
let all corners of the earth be glad,
knowing an end to gloom and darkness.
Rejoice, let Mother Church also rejoice,
arrayed with the lightning of his glory,
let this holy building shake with joy,
filled with the mighty voices of the peoples.
(Therefore, dearest friends,
standing in the awesome glory of this holy light,
invoke with me, I ask you,
the mercy of God almighty,
that he, who has been pleased to number me,
though unworthy, among the Levites,
may pour into me his light unshadowed,
that I may sing this candle's perfect praises).
(Deacon: The Lord be with you.
People: And with your spirit.)
Deacon: Lift up your hearts.
People: We lift them up to the Lord.
Deacon: Let us give thanks to the Lord our God.
People: It is right and just.
It is truly right and just,
with ardent love of mind and heart
and with devoted service of our voice,
to acclaim our God invisible, the almighty Father,
and Jesus Christ, our Lord, his Son, his Only Begotten.
Who for our sake paid Adam's debt to the eternal
Father,
and, pouring out his own dear Blood,
wiped clean the record of our ancient sinfulness.
These, then, are the feasts of Passover,
in which is slain the Lamb, the one true Lamb,
whose Blood anoints the doorposts of believers.
This is the night,
when once you led our forebears, Israel's children,
from slavery in Egypt
and made them pass dry-shod through the Red Sea.
This is the night
that with a pillar of fire
banished the darkness of sin.
This is the night
that even now throughout the world,
sets Christian believers apart from worldly vices
and from the gloom of sin,
leading them to grace
and joining them to his holy ones.
This is the night
when Christ broke the prison-bars of death
and rose victorious from the underworld.
Our birth would have been no gain,
had we not been redeemed.
O wonder of your humble care for us!
O love, O charity beyond all telling,
to ransom a slave you gave away your Son!
O truly necessary sin of Adam,
destroyed completely by the Death of Christ!
O happy fault
that earned for us so great, so glorious a Redeemer!
O truly blessed night,
worthy alone to know the time and hour
when Christ rose from the underworld!
This is the night
of which it is written:
The night shall be as bright as day,
dazzling is the night for me, and full of gladness.
The sanctifying power of this night
dispels wickedness, washes faults away,
restores innocence to the fallen, and joy to mourners,
drives out hatred, fosters concord, and brings down
the mighty.
On this, your night of grace, O holy Father,
accept this candle, a solemn offering,
the work of bees and of your servants' hands,
an evening sacrifice of praise,
this gift from your most holy Church.
But now we know the praises of this pillar,
which glowing fire ignites for God's honour,
a fire into many flames divided,
yet never dimmed by sharing of its light,
for it is fed by melting wax,
drawn out by mother bees
to build a torch so precious.
O truly blessed night,
when things of heaven are wed to those of earth,
and divine to the human.
Therefore, O Lord,
we pray you that this candle,
hallowed to the honour of your name,
may persevere undimmed,
to overcome the darkness of this night.
Receive it as a pleasing fragrance,
and let it mingle with the lights of heaven.
May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by Ubenedictus(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2018
MiddleDimension:

the same happened in Qatar, the Catholic Church soften the ground and opens the society to Christianity then her detractors follow to accuse her
Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by MiddleDimension: 4:21am On May 08, 2018
Ubenedictus:

the same happened in Qatar, the Catholic Church soften the ground and opens the society to Christianity then her detractors follow to accuse her

i dont know why i am even getting involved in all these issues given that i happily abandoned the christian faith some 7/8 year ago.

but the truth remains that karma (which the christian church doesnt talk about very much despite it being clearly taught by jesus in the bible: ''dont be decieved; what ever you sow, that shall you reap.)is a bitch!

i just watched a video of johnson suleiman on daddy freeze' IG page and he was obviously taking a jab at daddy freeze for attacking pastors.
he said that there are three kinds of people that attack pastors and one of them is the group of people who just want to start their own church (actually, i think freeze is trying to start his own church the Free Nations In Christ Church). so in his words, ''...they have to discredit of other pastors to as to gain followers.

now even if thats what freeze is doing, tell me how that would be different from what the pentecostal churches have done! when they started here in Nigeria, the looked to the likes of the anglican, methodist, catholic etc to discredit their doctrines in order to tilt the loyalty of the weaker members of theae churches. and they succeeded! thats how every single pentecostal church today got their members. so if freeze is doing it to them today, i see nothing but karma at play!

''the catholic churfh is a dead church!'' is one of their favourite lines. just because the catholic church does not make it mandatory that all of their members should speak in tongues and therefore, cause huge chaos in in church, you say they are a dead church. you that is a living church, how much of the work the catholic church has done have you done? if your 'anointing' has not inspired you to take to a celibate life because it is necessary for the proselytization of the faith in some very hostile terrian, then i think you should understand it already that making a hell of a noise doesnt mean the presence of the spirit of god. afterall, elijah waited to see the holy spirit in all the violent phenomena, but couldnt find it. he only found it in a still and gentle breeze.

what goes around comes around.

the same catholic teachings they disagreed with even though they are clearly stated in the bible, which they also used to make other weak catholics and members of the other traditional churches to say they have seen the light, are the same teachings which they are now begining to agree with. examples of those tachings are:

that priests/men have the power to forgive sins (i think i have shown you evidence of this before)

why should you call your pastors father, bible warned against it! today not just the GOs are called daddy, even the fellowship leaders in universitites too.

etc.

they call themselves the holyghost church yet, they are not adding to the kingdom of god but taking those who already have a very strong christian background.
how many muslims, hindus, etc have they converted? they only take from one church and add to theirs and then they come back and tell you that the ministry is growing. i laugh when i hear that.

1 Like

Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by Nobody: 11:00am On May 08, 2018
man49men:
Satan is so crafty, they believe Lucifer is actually Christ.roman Catholicism is the real Church of Satan just hiding and mascurading herself as a christian church. She is the bride of Lucifer
Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by UbiPetrus: 11:30am On May 08, 2018
solite3:
Satan is so crafty, they believe Lucifer is actually Christ.roman Catholicism is the real Church of Satan just hiding and mascurading herself as a christian church. She is the bride of Lucifer
And this "Church of Satan" has done so much and continues to do so much for you so called "spirit filled" Christians.

You must be a lazy ass.
Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 08, 2018
UbiPetrus:
And this "Church of Satan" has done so much and continues to do so much for you so called "spirit filled" Christians.

You must be a lazy ass.
what do you mean? Roman catholic church has done nothing for me.
Only a fool will would type what you typed
Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by UbiPetrus: 10:24am On May 15, 2018
solite3:
what do you mean? Roman catholic church has done nothing for me.
Only a fool will would type what you typed
Deny it all you want.
She has done so much and continues to do so much for you and your kind.
But you are so filled with bitterness and blinded by sheer hatred that goodness now looks evil in your sight.

You wanna brand me a fool?
Go on!
If they called the master of the house Beelzebub, what will they not say of his household?
Re: My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Deny it all you want.
She has done so much and continues to do so much for you and your kind.
But you are so filled with bitterness and blinded by sheer hatred that goodness now looks evil in your sight.

You wanna brand me a fool?
Go on!
If they called the master of the house Beelzebub, what will they not say of his household?
What has she done for me?
Truth sound like hatred and bitterness.
It was never roman catholic intention for people like you to have the bible

When you called someone in a faceless forum lazy what is that? Is that not foolishness?

(1) (Reply)

Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD / The Story Of Josephus: The Man Who Helped Christians With Fake History / Dr. Paul Enenche Set To Dedicate The World's Largest Church.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.