Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Selling A 500+ Pages WAEC Mathematics Question & Answer Series Available On DVDs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Selling A 500+ Pages WAEC Mathematics Question & Answer Series Available On DVDs (345 Views)

Nobody Has Been Able To Get It Right”: Viral Photo Of Mathematics Question Spark / I Voluntarily Dropped Out As A 500 Level Medical Student- Wheelbarrow Pusher / 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling A 500+ Pages WAEC Mathematics Question & Answer Series Available On DVDs by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 05, 2018
I am Israel Olatunji, a Mathematician based in the state of Osun. I wrote a 500+ pages Mathematics question and answer series and would love to hand it over to whoever might be interested in buying the copyright at a token price.

It's a great & the best material for any student who really wants to excel in any O/L Mathematics examination such as NECO, WASSCE, UTME, Post UTME, Pre-Degree examinations and many more.

It contains hundreds of applications, word problems, topic-by-topic analyses of past WAEC, NECO, GCE, UTME and Post UTME questions with detailed solutions. It also contains hundreds of exercises with answers at the back.

I could not self-publish this excellent material but am willing to give it out to any honest Nigerian/publisher who might desire such an excellent material either for business purpose or otherwise for a token.

Use the email or number in the signature box below to request details and you can be rest assured to get the manuscript so cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Zambian University Ban Female Students Make Dem Nor Dress Half Naked To Library / Fed Poly Ilaro ND Part-time Admission, 2018/2019 Announced / Food Handling And Safety Training, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.