Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

5 Natural Remedies To Have Pink Lips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Natural Remedies To Have Pink Lips (1010 Views)

Easy Natural Ways To Have Pink Lips - Enhance Your Smile With Pink Lips / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Natural Remedies To Have Pink Lips by Ortintin: 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
By default, lips are meant to be pink and succulent. You can regain the rosy pink colour of your lips with the help of these home remedies:

Remedy 1
Ingredients
* Icing Sugar or Icing Cake
* Honey
* Coconut oil

Procedure
1. Pour 1 table spoon of the icing sugar in a bowl
2. Add 1 spoon of honey
3. Add 1 spoon of coconut oil
4. Mix them together
5. Then use mixture to rub your lips and let it stay for like 10 minutes
6. Do this frequently and watch your lips become pinker.

Others are;

2. Gently scrub with your toothbrush for softer pink lips
A good soft bristled toothbrush scrub can help remove the dry skin around your lips. This will make them look more fresh and vibrant.

3. Honey, almond oil and sugar help in getting pink lips
Mix honey, sugar and almond oil together. Massage your lips with this mixture for ten minutes on a daily basis for natural pink lips.

4. Turmeric powder and milk gives your lips a pinky shine
This combination is good for overall skin health, and your lips are no exception. Make a paste by mixing both these ingredients and leave it on till it dries. Then wash it off and you will start seeing the difference.

5. Lemon juice helps to lighten your lip's shade

Cut a thin slice of lemon and sprinkle some sugar on it. Now, rub that sugary slice on your lips and soon enough, your lips will begin to lighten. How? Well, lemon is an excellent natural bleaching agent while the sugar, in this case, helps to exfoliate all the dead skin cells.

To read the bonus tip on getting pink lips -

http://www.ortintin.com/2018/05/5-natural-remedies-to-have-pink-lips.html?m=1

Re: 5 Natural Remedies To Have Pink Lips by austyn0(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2018
I prefer my green lips gringrin
Re: 5 Natural Remedies To Have Pink Lips by Ortintin: 7:17pm On May 05, 2018
austyn0:
I prefer my green lips gringrin
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Natural Health Quotes . / Why You Should Sleep With Garlic Under Your Pillow / My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.