Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free (1732 Views)

Airtel Launches 5G / You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free / Get Airtel 4GB Data For Just N300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by SpecsDevices: 5:20pm On May 05, 2018
Airtel has taken its 4G LTE network coverage even further by launching a its 4G LTE coverage in Abuja, Nigeria. This is particularly a great news to Abuja residents who have been expecting the 4G LTE network in their city.

Abuja joins the likes of Lagos and Ibadan as the cities in Nigeria where you can find Airtel 4G LTE network coverage.

Interestingly, Airtel customers who acquire or swap their SIM card to Airtel 4G Sim can now enjoy a massive 4GB Data free immediately after they get and start using the SIM.

The world has great improvements and speed in terms of network connectivity since the introductory of 4G LET network. It is a big and better upgrade to the popular 3G network.

With 4G connectivity, you can browse, download files and stream videos at breathtaking internet speed. The first time I laid my hands on 4G connection, the speed was astonishing. It is out of this world.

So if you are in Abuja, waste no time. Quickly go get your own Airtel 4G LTE SIM. To activate your 4G data on a 4G enabled device supporting Airtel 4G LTE band, simply visit the nearest Airtel office or centre around you to get started. Once activated, you get a whooping 4GB free data to surf the internet with no holds barred.

To check your data balance, dial *140#.

Source --- https://www.bloggernaija.com/airtel-launches-4g-lte-abuja-get-4gb-data-free/

Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 05, 2018
airtel

the grand master of data zapping
Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by ryfoz(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
airtel
the grand master of data zapping
I disagree
They don't zap my data and it's extremely fast in my area
Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 05, 2018
ryfoz:

I disagree
They don't zap my data and it's extremely fast in my area
airtel suffering die hard fan spotted

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by Ernesthugo(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2018
They did that rubbish in Lagos the U don't have any 4g o
Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by dustmalik: 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
Airtel LTE has been available in Abuja for over one month plus now. I got their sim three weeks ago, and it's a glorified 3G. I tested the speed of their 4G in places where network is best, yet I never hit 2MB/s. Among the four national carriers, MTN and Glo have the fastest 4G. Etisalat 4G is another glorified 3G.
Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by dustmalik: 7:53pm On May 05, 2018
Ernesthugo:
They did that rubbish in Lagos the U don't have any 4g o
You get 4GB when you swap or buy a 4G sim, and put it in a device that support LTE band 3 (1800mhz). Once the LTE signal comes up, you will receive the 4GB. If you put it in a 3G device, you won't get the 4GB.
Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by ryfoz(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
airtel suffering die hard fan spotted
undecided
Silence is the best answer for fools like you...
Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by swagifted(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2018
picked up mine yesterday...i don use 2.5GB of the 4Gb data already sef. ..sim was free. firzt thing was to download 1080p black panther.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free by Ernesthugo(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2018
dustmalik:

You get 4GB when you swap or buy a 4G sim, and put it in a device that support LTE band 3 (1800mhz). Once the LTE signal comes up, you will receive the 4GB. If you put it in a 3G device, you won't get the 4GB.
ok

(1) (Reply)

2weeks Old Tecno Spark 3 For Sale / How To Get Free 10gb Data When You Buy The Tecno Camon 12 Or Any New Tecno Smart / Is The 128gb Of Infinix S5 Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.