Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria(psn) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria(psn) (492 Views)

"Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / Codeine Ban: Five Other Pharmaceutical Drugs Abused By Nigerians / Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria(psn) by generallas: 5:36pm On May 05, 2018
PSN writes Ondo state Governor

Re: Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria(psn) by ultron12345: 5:55pm On May 05, 2018
doctors are really giving these people headache. I suggest JAMB supplies them free UTME/DE forms so they can purse their dreams before hatred and envy for doctors kill them.
Re: Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria(psn) by Jman06(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2018
ultron12345:
doctors are really giving these people headache. I suggest JAMB supplies them free UTME/DE forms so they can purse their dreams before hatred and envy for doctors kill them.
You are really insane! Who told you Pharmacists envy medical doctors?? See, anybody who has gone through pharmacy school and graduated and is practicing as a Pharmacist has nothing to envy about medical doctors. What is it to envy you for?? Is it your restricted scope of jobs Aside clinical settings, where else can medical doctors work and earn anything reasonable Is it your meagre income What is it to envy you for??! Many of us had the chance to study medicine but we chose pharmacy because we already knew the numerous advantages pharmacy has over medicine. I'll choose pharmacy over medicine anytime I'm asked to choose.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria(psn) by Amarabae(f): 12:02pm On May 06, 2018
Jman06:
You are really insane! Who told you Pharmacists envy medical doctors?? See, anybody who has gone through pharmacy school and graduated and is practicing as a Pharmacist has nothing to envy about medical doctors. What is it to envy you for?? Is it your restricted scope of jobs Aside clinical settings, where else can medical doctors work and earn anything reasonable Is it your meagre income What is it to envy you for??! Many of us had the chance to study medicine but we chose pharmacy because we already knew the numerous advantages pharmacy has over medicine. I'll choose pharmacy over medicine anytime I'm asked to choose.

I am disappointed that you replied that imposter that is falsely claiming to be a medical student.
Ignore him.
He read physiology alone.
He is bitter guy battling with inferiority complex.
Dear Pharm. Ignore him next time

3 Likes

Re: Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria(psn) by Jman06(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2018
Amarabae:

I am disappointed that you replied that imposter that is falsely claiming to be a medical student.
Ignore him.
He read physiology alone.
He is bitter guy battling with inferiority complex.
Dear Pharm. Ignore him next time
Ok...noted. I'll ignore him henceforth.

(1) (Reply)

Weight Lose Smoothie Recipe To Lose Upto 12 Kg / . / 6 Simple Ways Of Whitening Your Teeth At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.