Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (6) (392 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (6) by Revadebola: 7:06pm On May 05, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (6).

Continued From Yesterday.

There are many ways curses come upon people’s lives: there are inherited curses, generational curses, curse as a result of disobedience to the Word of God and His specific instructions. There are self inflicted curses by the misuse of the one's tongue.
Speaking against anointed servants of God can cause curses. Not faithfully and consistently paying your tithes, can bring curse upon a person life. Doing God's work deceitfully exposes one to curses. Wicked people, such as people possessed by spirit of witchcraft, do curse people.
Once any area of your life is under a curse, you will find things difficult, hard, there will be set backs and lack of progress.
The power behind curses are spiritual and the forces that execute curses upon people’s lives are spiritual agents.
The way of victory over curses is to deal with the spiritual power behind the curses.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord I repent from every sins and disobedience that have brought curses into my life.
2. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of curses from my life.
3. I reject every inherited curses from my life.
4. I confess blessings into my life

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Holy Father Talks About Quitting His Position / The Secret To Success And Prosperity / An Unmmarried American Preacher Got Pregnant With Twins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.