Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) (53437 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by slysteel: 11:28pm On May 05, 2018
This sort of pictures shows that black africans are still babarains, why the hell are you posting autopsy pictures online,that's how this stupid forum called nairaland posts all sorts of pics that should be censored on a daily basis I don't know if suen is the daft or his mods but I just saved this page and will be forwarding to regulative bodies in the morning,silly naira land now sucks so bad..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by polymaths(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2018
R I P , but sincerely Bob Marley was right, " no human no cry" we are the problems of the universe. Upon all our knowledge and major break through and discoveries in science, flying metal, floating metal on sea , nuclear weapon, communication that defiled distances , millions of pastors and imams that teach everything in the good books yet human beings have not discover simple way to love ourselves without hatred, and live peacefully. This 2018 a.d can we get right again , animals of the same family will not kill each other's.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2018
aaronson:
See traces of tears down his eyes meaning, he cried to death.

sexybbstar:

That's not tears, it's his eyeballs melting. When a man dies, his brain melts and comes out through his ears, the intestines melts and comes out through the private part while the eyeballs to melt out.

gidgiddy:
The rope they used in strangling him is still round his neck.

ShyCypher:
How are we sure the surgeons sewed him back intact?
I'm askin' because kidneys are now around 5m in the black market. Heart, liver & bladder all command respectable sums....

Whaaat ? ? ?
''my eyes are made the fool of the other senses''
God help Nigeria.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Joemarvel(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2018
SUPERPACK:
how this people that conduct these autopsies sleep at night, beats my imagination.
same way u sleep it's beautiful seeing man's anatomy
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:10am On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

I'm askin' because kidneys are now around 5m in the black market. Heart, liver & bladder all command respectable sums

Also, I hope the surgeons weren't Afonja?

If so, his skull might already be in a sack somewhere around Oshogbo.

Most organs for transplant must be harvested as soon as donor dies. Or the organs deteriorate too. Where the body has been embalmed or frozen, organs cannot be taken anymore for transplant. Certainly not during autopsy. tissue for for further investigation or specimen for educational purposes (with consent of the deceased family of course) might be retained.

Also bear in mind that even if an organ is available or harvested quickly after death doesn't mean it is useful. There has to be a patient in need whose tissue type compatibility (HLA) matches the deceased's closely enough.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by marylandcakes: 12:29am On May 06, 2018
MademoiselleMiel:
Social media has indeed robbed a lotta people of their common sense. For whatever reason, his autopsy picture shouldn't be made public. It's disrespectful to the dead.

Nigeria is a zoo where there is no respect for human beings both when dead or alive. Autopsies should not be done public except the person agreed it before they died. It shows lack of respect for both the deceased and the grieving family.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by fleksy: 12:34am On May 06, 2018
satelliteDISH:
In 1981 Liverpool were European Champions and the Pope died

2005 Liverpool were crowned Champions of Europe and the Pope died

Its up to Real Madrid to save the life of the current Pope

Is this real?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by marylandcakes: 12:35am On May 06, 2018
slysteel:
This sort of pictures shows that black africans are still babarains, why the hell are you posting autopsy pictures online,that's how this stupid forum called nairaland posts all sorts of pics that should be censored on a daily basis I don't know if suen is the daft or his mods but I just saved this page and will be forwarding to regulative bodies in the morning,silly naira land now sucks so bad..

This forum is going downhill fast. Seun doesn’t seem to care about the content anymore as long as it brings in traffic. Unfortunately there are no regulatory bodies in Nigeria. They may be on paper but are not worth the paper they are written on. I think this is the lowest of the low. First it was dead animals then accident victims and now this.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by James150: 12:35am On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

I'm askin' because kidneys are now around 5m in the black market. Heart, liver & bladder all command respectable sums.

illiteracy is not only a disease. It's a curse
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by santricedupas(m): 1:37am On May 06, 2018
but I can't see hellfire or paradise on the dead body, or heaven and hellfire is just a propangaanda.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by pat077: 1:47am On May 06, 2018
satelliteDISH:

what about the other period they won it...... What happened?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:59am On May 06, 2018
We don't even respect the dead anymore... By choice (in Kayne voice)
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by olustephenson: 4:22am On May 06, 2018
Did they torture him or Killed him INTENTIONALLY??
I'm just saying my own ni oooo
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

I'm askin' because kidneys are now around 5m in the black market. Heart, liver & bladder all command respectable sums.

Shut the fūck up you miscreant ipob pig
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by nceesam(m): 5:34am On May 06, 2018
SUPERPACK:
how this people that conduct these autopsies sleep at night, beats my imagination.
yes we do, someone has to do the dirty work.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 5:43am On May 06, 2018
authority2006:

Where did you read that or, just your imagination at work?

Police no de carry shoot person because of his or her good looks, if you know what it's like to challenge a man who carrys a gun for a living, the result isn't far from this, in 2005 I was in Nigeria for a burial, on my way to asaba from Lagos the holdup was crazy, we ran into this ibo guy challenging a highway patrol police officer and he was "asking do you know who I am" it ended with a bullet in his leg, took the intervention of a some military and Police senior officers to appeal to the cop, not knowing to the guy that these highway patrol guys had orders from the presidency and licence to kill if be, please do not challenge such men it's dangerous. Be warned.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by thedondada(m): 5:45am On May 06, 2018
yinkakani:
OK. . .First of all, An autopsy doesn't say who killed who, rather it identifies the cause of death.
Secondly, up your blogging game man. . .this is poor journalism. angry angry

The autopsy showed....

Made me almost choke.. imagine bloggers.

Rip young one. It's a cruel world.

Meanwhile I think it's completely unethical for autopsy photos to be splashed online to ben ogled by the general public. The man who took the photos isn't a pathologist probably a mortician and has of course displayed his level of mentality.

He should be sued by the family.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 6:02am On May 06, 2018
adadike:
where s the IG when u needed him. in fact, I will vote for Buhari if he can bring this DpO and his prostitute daughter to book.
DPO, e no go better for u, u will not die well, all your children will die an untimely death. mark today, u will weep over your kids. As that corpse is weeping, so shall u weep. from generation to generation, weeping will not depart from u. As for the foolish officers that partook in killing kelechi, u will share the same curse as the DPO. Dpo, I dey my house, come and arrest me and see real power tussle. nonsense!

Too late the head is already off
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by LivelyB: 6:08am On May 06, 2018
You're so right, this is really disrespectful. Smh
MademoiselleMiel:
Social media has indeed robbed a lotta people of their common sense. For whatever reason, his autopsy picture shouldn't be made public. It's disrespectful to the dead.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by LivelyB: 6:12am On May 06, 2018
This picture shouldn't be posted online at all, I can't imagine his family seeing this autopsy picture, so sad.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:16am On May 06, 2018
Autopsy can only point how he died ,not who killed him.How he died was obvious at death.money wasted
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by emeraldlife: 6:39am On May 06, 2018
satelliteDISH:

The pope will be saved. That I can assure ya
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by ozodigboo(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2018
adecz:

sad sad sad

What's the need for this bullsh*t autopsy?

It's clear to any blind person that this boy
was simply strangled by garroting.

The rope marks on his neck tell you all
the tales you need to know about this case!! undecided undecided
you must get an autopsy before the court looks into your case.
you can't get justice in court without it.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Firgemachar: 7:16am On May 06, 2018
angelboy01:
So true and there's nothing like hellfire

What if there is

Why not be on the safe side?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Firgemachar: 7:20am On May 06, 2018
slysteel:

Why are you paranoid Didnt you see "Graphic Photos" before hand
If the images must never be seen, then the pictures should never have been taken.
Yet it's lunatics like you that keep screaming "pictures or it didn't happen".
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2018
6660M0666:
The enormity of man's inhumanity to man shows the intensity of his depravity.

Now;

Hang the Policeman,

Hang the DPO,

Put the DPO's Son on trial, if found guilty of being an accomplice to Murder;

HANG him!

In short,

HANG 'EM ALL!

Unscrupulous elements like these are detriments to civilized human settlements.... Hang them!

grin so funny, but you're so right here.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by project8(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2018
SUPERPACK:
i dey teyu
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by adisabarber(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2018
SUPERPACK:

They are used to it.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by fr3do(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2018
Na wa o
If the victim's mother sees these photos, she can slump on the spot.

All these autopsy photos but yet no statement on the cause of death.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2018
SUPERPACK:
Its not a big deal the more u do the more u get used to it..in fact I missed d time I used to work in mortuary..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.