Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) (42722 Views)

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Goxpawa: 9:49pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Pharmtj: 9:51pm On May 05, 2018
nickz:
a trip to the south you no need visa....salam malekun my kala dey reply pooya �� ....commot leg for high tension
erigga na beast who open the cage, seven book of Moses who open the page?

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 05, 2018
When will they start the thing gangan
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by kolawoleibukun: 9:52pm On May 05, 2018
bigbash619:
will you keep kwayet!!! appreciate what you have first......simi is good....sky "b" is talented....
I go slap your rotten teeth.
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by nickz(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2018
Pharmtj:
erigga na beast who open the cage, seven book of Moses who open the page?
grin grin dem forget say wh!o dey roast corn no suppose waka go far

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by funnynation(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2018
oyoyoyo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NgTR68BqRY

Thank you. Hopefully 2 Gig can do the needful
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by funnynation(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2018
Goxpawa:
Go buy Dstv or gotv

I no dey house. I dey work

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by YINKS89(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2018
Wch one b dis advert Wey Dem dey do sef
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by jibs4lv(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
very useless award. not credible at all. all these arshewoh dem way day claim artists. who really is an artist? who really deserves an award. almost all our artist cannot play ordinary piano. the voice we hear on the record is auto-tune. the instrumental is all digital. no actual creativity. is all the same beats. all Nigerian songs na the same beat. fela still remains the best of all time. femi and lagbaja are just geniuses of our time. all the girls are not talents at all. can we ever have a Beyoncé or Janet Jackson or Madonna in Nigeria?

look all our female artists arms and belle. the arms show their real ages. they just day drink peppersoup and beer. all look out of shape. Kate Henshaw is the only one i can put forward as a working artist. the others just day chop chop anyhow then carry make up full face with fake smile. none of them get thigh gap. their laps just fat day scrup each other. yet them go day claim 22 years. they cannot keep shape at all. when dem don drink belleful come get liver problem dem go remember nigerians.

people day die they cannot use their star power to raise awareness. but when them won die dem go day find awareness for money.

with all the money these people day make, there is nothing like giving back to the community. Tonto dike say she buy land for church. church did not give her money. if not for the common muslims and traditionalists and Christians who do not attend that church she gave that land, she would not be tonto dike today. these people no really know how them take famous.

give back to community not to church. let gospel artist give back to their churches. if you want to be a star be a neutral one.

if you ask me, I go carry all the awards go burn. none of these guys deserve any award. to burn the award dem na my assurance
I know e pain you but sorry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Goxpawa: 10:00pm On May 05, 2018
NOW THE SHOW BEGINS
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by afezy110(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2018
when this headies gon start gon?? i don weak for all these advert
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by funnynation(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2018
YINKS89:
Wch one b dis advert Wey Dem dey do sef

I don give them like 30 mins to finish the advert
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by kepal99(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
very useless award. not credible at all. all these arshewoh dem way day claim artists. who really is an artist? who really deserves an award. almost all our artist cannot play ordinary piano. the voice we hear on the record is auto-tune. the instrumental is all digital. no actual creativity. is all the same beats. all Nigerian songs na the same beat. fela still remains the best of all time. femi and lagbaja are just geniuses of our time. all the girls are not talents at all. can we ever have a Beyoncé or Janet Jackson or Madonna in Nigeria?

look all our female artists arms and belle. the arms show their real ages. they just day drink peppersoup and beer. all look out of shape. Kate Henshaw is the only one i can put forward as a working artist. the others just day chop chop anyhow then carry make up full face with fake smile. none of them get thigh gap. their laps just fat day scrup each other. yet them go day claim 22 years. they cannot keep shape at all. when dem don drink belleful come get liver problem dem go remember nigerians.

people day die they cannot use their star power to raise awareness. but when them won die dem go day find awareness for money.

with all the money these people day make, there is nothing like giving back to the community. Tonto dike say she buy land for church. church did not give her money. if not for the common muslims and traditionalists and Christians who do not attend that church she gave that land, she would not be tonto dike today. these people no really know how them take famous.

give back to community not to church. let gospel artist give back to their churches. if you want to be a star be a neutral one.

if you ask me, I go carry all the awards go burn. none of these guys deserve any award. to burn the award dem na my assurance

Nigga you need to chill Adele, Queen Latifat just to name a few were plus sized women, didn't stop them from doing their thing.
Who are you to judge someone by their body size by the way? Body shaming is wrong, I believe you know that.

Talking about giving, if they publicize the free gifts they dole out, you'll say they are showing off, they don't publicize it, they are not doing nothing. You sef when last did you give to the needy in your neighborhood?

Its so easy to judge o

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by kolawoleibukun: 10:02pm On May 05, 2018
jibs4lv:
I know e pain you but sorry lipsrsealed
anne idibia say agure with yourself hehehehehe. olodo
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Goxpawa: 10:04pm On May 05, 2018
HEADIES BEGINS
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by YINKS89(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2018
funnynation:

I don give them like 30 mins to finish the advert
dey don start proper
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Seun360(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2018
funnynation:

I no dey house. I dey work
You be watch night?
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by kolawoleibukun: 10:07pm On May 05, 2018
kepal99:

Nigga you need to chill Adele, Queen Latifat just to name a few were plus sized women, didn't stop them from doing their thing.
Who are you to judge someone by their body size by the way? Body shaming is wrong, I believe you know that.

Talking about giving, if they publicize the free gifts they dole out, you'll say they are showing off, they don't publicize it, they are not doing nothing. You sef when last did you give to the needy in your neighborhood?

Its so easy to judge o
Adele is getting a fair share of body shaming. when you are in the spotlight you must work hard.is all part of being a celebrity. I go begin day call a fat woman celebrity. queen latifah was not always chubby. you no no queen latifah. go check her wen she start. and comparing her height to all these our short lazy 2nd class celebrities you can tell the difference.
stardom has a prize. you cannot tell me that body shaming is wrong when skin lightening shaming is right. when homosexual shaming is right. even the same celebrities will tell you that they would not prefer someone like Mr Ibu. are they themselves not shaming themselves?
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by jibs4lv(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
anne idibia say agure argue with yourself hehehehehe. olodo
Now we know the olodo grin

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Miffia(f): 10:09pm On May 05, 2018
Davido for artiste of the year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by oshe11: 10:09pm On May 05, 2018
nickz:
grin grin dem forget say wh!o dey roast corn no suppose waka go far
If KPEKUS na skool, ahswear I no go miss CLASS

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by kolawoleibukun: 10:11pm On May 05, 2018
jibs4lv:
Now we know the olodo grin
olodo no go fit get the gist na.

I say Anne Idibia say Agure with yourself.

you no smart guy
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:12pm On May 05, 2018
shocked shocked

who is this olosho on black exposing her underdeveloped hips on hipTV?
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by YINKS89(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2018
Wch one b dis advert now ehn... Na by force to pay tax
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by kepal99(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Adele is getting a fair share of body shaming. when you are in the spotlight you must work hard.is all part of being a celebrity. I go begin day call a fat woman celebrity. queen latifah was not always chubby. you no no queen latifah. go check her wen she start. and comparing her height to all these our short lazy 2nd class celebrities you can tell the difference.
stardom has a prize. you cannot tell me that body shaming is wrong when skin lightening shaming is right. when homosexual shaming is right. even the same celebrities will tell you that they would not prefer someone like Mr Ibu. are they themselves not shaming themselves?

So by your logic, "slim stars" are more hardworking, special or better than "+ sized stars"?

Nigga there's nowhere its stated you must be slim to be a celebrity... Size never equates to success.

You could have as well tell us Khaled is lazy cos of his size
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 05, 2018
I am going under my blanket jare, the tempo of the programme doesn't feel exciting atall. This weather is too beautiful to put to waste.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by funnynation(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2018
Please urgent reply, if I subscribe my Gotv now hope it will reflect immediately? I want to use my First Bank mobile app to do that. Somebody was saying that after 9:00pm, you can't sub
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by girl4rmspace(f): 10:23pm On May 05, 2018
SirBami:
this yeye show again, imagine 10k for regular

Its Nigerias best award show and 10k is not too much for regular, you can sit at home if you like
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by ProfEinstein: 10:27pm On May 05, 2018
Which one is Teni , mtchewwww embarassed airboy should have won that, Repete was a hit jor
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by chigo5(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2018
soundcity awards Dey more colourful than headies
Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2018
MI wins best rap single with "Ya'll should fix it"

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) by chigo5(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Which one is Teni , mtchewwww embarassed airboy should have won that, Repete was a hit jor
the rookies na only peruzzi I kn ohhh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) / Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! / Review Of Wizkid's Soundman EP: The Wizkid We Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.