Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) (2390 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:57am On May 06, 2018
GistMore.com

Tiwa savage goes braless to the Headies Award. She looks very sexy

Gist from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/check-tiwa-savage-braless-dress-headies-award-photos

Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:57am On May 06, 2018
angry.
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2018
GisterBlogger:
angry.

No tell me you book this space down to comment first oo. Na you create this thread, Cos na so corruption dey start oo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by Olalan(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2018
And some peps will say this dressing is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by axeman2(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2018
today is sunday holy mary
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by awa(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2018
I just tire and weak.... Everything is news in NL yet no one is reporting the hardship in he society
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by iamtardey: 8:05am On May 06, 2018
it's good she finally got her headies
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by scarramenga: 8:12am On May 06, 2018
If you like n*ked go,you still no fine

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by Shedrack777: 8:31am On May 06, 2018
not just braless, but also pantless. this lady hole go too wide even my leg will pass
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by Neminc: 8:35am On May 06, 2018
Olalan:
And some peps will say this dressing is beautiful
The dressing is beautiful!! wink
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by ShenTeh(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2018
The sad tale of two used slippers...

by
1. T Bliss
2. Jamal
3. That 'Ojuelegba’ crooner.

That's all things being equal o.

It is the shoes she's wearing I'm talking about o.

Please I am going to church, please don't quote me, I can't fight today. My pastor says I should not abuse people today.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by Lovelynife(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
If you like n*ked go,you still no fine
May God bless u
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:25am On May 06, 2018
Rubbish! Willis biitch
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by Aldebaran(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2018
Unattractive clothes and woman sad
Re: Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) by Naijazure: 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
Which useless braless.

This picture was purely Photoshopped

Stop lying dear

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Actress Regina Daniels Spotted In New Photoshot With Yung6ix(see Photos) / Lady Quits Her Church After She Was Told To Cover Her Haircut With A Wig Or Hat / Bobrisky Shows Off His 'naked' Ass Over Claims Of Using Butt Pads (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.