Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (22450 Views)

Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / Bishop Simeon Borokini Rejects RUGA In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Caleboha(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2018
Wash
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

grin grin cheesy grin
oga no be joke oh, almost every week u will receive phone call at midnight that u should stand up that fulanis are attacking somewhere, u can ask anyone u know that lives in Benue state..
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Azam101: 1:01pm On May 06, 2018
Useless and irresponsible set of people, when your hero the drunken master of Otuoke took campaign to churches you guys never said anything. take it or leave it no any candidate that can defeat PMB !
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Essential(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2018
enilove:
It is a step in the right direction to select god fearing leaders into political post to rule this nation.

The children of the bond woman are doing everything in their satanic power to kill the children of God. We have to be wise.
We should not wait for the time they will force everyone to bow to kabaah b4 we start shouting "Jesus , Jesus " , it may be too late then.

A pointer is this Buhari and the hardsmen killings going on without hindrance or objections from the govenmt as if there is no govt in place to stop them.

Islam is evil from its inception , it was set up by the devil to hinder people from worshipping the true God and kill those on the right and narrow road .

We must vote to put a kind hearted person in power who will not kill for religion or for embezzlements.

May God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria must move forward and take its rightful position as leader in Africa and a great country to be reckoned with in the world.

Christianity is the biggest fraud in nigeria. these pastor are not better than our political leaders. they are all the same. no one is different from the other, they are all the same and same old criminal.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by yazach: 1:08pm On May 06, 2018
liltee123:
The South-South Vice President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, and head of Flock of Christ Mission, Warri, Delta State, Bishop Simeon Okah, has announced that henceforth, any member of his church that has not obtained his Permanent Voters’ Card “would not be allowed to worship.”

He said gone were the days when Christians see politics as sin.

He said, “From Thursday, any member of my church who does not have his or her voter’s card would not enter this house (Church). By the grace of God, I am the one God used in founding the Flock of Christ Mission.”

He also faulted the treatment meted to Senator Dino Melaye (Kogi West), stressing that Nigeria needs people like the lawmaker.

He told newsmen on Saturday that, “I have concerns for Dino. His hands may not be as clean as a saint but a man like him has a role to play in building this country.

“We need men like Dino. Let everybody of goodwill fight to see that Dino is released; if he has criminal records, he should face it but he should not be kept in detention

“He is intelligent. Let us see how we can save him from the hands of policemen. For a man like Dino, the police should show some level of leniency, because we need people like Dino in this country if we want this country to be great.”

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/warri-church-bans-members-without-pvc/

LOL, tithe scarcity as a result of anti -corruption work of PMB

Thank God it is still withing the domain of 5%
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by engrjacuzzi: 1:10pm On May 06, 2018
whoever made Nigeria get to this stage is an enemy that need serious beating and prayers.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by holuphisayor(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2018
one of the many problems of Nigeria is religion.

VP: Nigerians must pray against killing of Christians. smh

ain't we all Nigerians?

does it matter if its Muslim or Christians or non- believers?

Till we get it right, we'll remain in this shit
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by martineverest(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2018
this is why I respect Catholics and Jehovah witnesses

1 Like

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Sluvist(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2018
Gradually, religion leading peoples to there perish. The more peoples drag for political advantages, the more reasons for killings and war they are preparing for. Only time will unveil the hidden reality.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by crazysam001: 1:20pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:
They won't pay tax, but they wield so much power... Southern Nigeria slowly creating a Christian Boko Haram.

Your paganism isn't taxable, my Christianity shouldn't be easy either. Imploring people to carry out civic responsibilities and obligations should be commended not destructively criticized.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by famosh: 1:23pm On May 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin don't mind those saying Buhari should continue, we don't sleep with our eyes closed again, even dog barks u will think that fulanis are coming, sometimes if u hear the sound of Gun u will jst enter inside ceiling to hide, how long can we continue like this?..

Don't mind them! They don't remember Nigeria, especially the northeast, was so peaceful under the previous government. No Fulani killings in the middle belt, no Boko Haram bombings, abductions & taking territories in the North!
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2018
famosh:

Don't mind them! They don't remember Nigeria, especially the northeast, was so peaceful under the previous government. No Fulani killings in the middle belt, no Boko Haram bombings, abductions & taking territories in the North!
i tell u, those saying bubu should continue are all living in the south and westh of this country...
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by HappyPagan: 1:40pm On May 06, 2018
crazysam001:

Your paganism isn't taxable, my Christianity shouldn't be easy either.
What an argument.. Proper Christian thinking.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by mrgee1986(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2018
Then offerings and tithes no go dey make sense again
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2018
So we now need PVC TO SERVE GOD. FUNNY
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Observer225: 2:02pm On May 06, 2018
I smell religious war
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by orisa37: 2:05pm On May 06, 2018
Kick Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen out ot Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
oga no be joke oh, almost every week u will receive phone call at midnight that u should stand up that fulanis are attacking somewhere, u can ask anyone u know that lives in Benue state..
Non be lie at all
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Optimist88(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
Like I always tell people recently, the future of Nigeria depends on politics even if you want to argue that, God will not install an angel from heaven to make Nigeria a better place, He will still come in through politics. Let's all be part of the Nigeria we want, get your PVC. In my church (RCCG) here in Abuja, my pastor has Instructed all members to submit copy of their PVC to the Admin. Yes we all embraced it. It's a collective rescue mission.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by PierreAbutu(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2018
AbdulShams360:
MIXING POLITICS WITH RELIGION....
bad choice if u ask me..

What about the people in the Vatican?
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by HopeAlive14(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2018
Flock of Christ Mission... the Church that is "Heavenly Conscious and Earthly Wise"

Bishop Simeon Okah is one fearless, unbiased and respected Christian Church leader I have ever known.

I remember so many years ago when he was shouting himself hoarse that Nigeria's greatest enemy is corruption, and if not tackled will spell doom for this nation!

God bless you, sir for always standing up for truth and your love for this nation.

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Samunique(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
wildcatter23:
I can't fault the Man of God's reasoning.

Dear nairalanders if you don't have your PVC by week Thursday, ye will not be allowed to comment or gather likes. grin

The public outrage is outrageous. Pastors ain't smiling.
Other large churches that boosts large following should follow suit.

Where was i, baby tongue? Take me to za oza room
Is it not when Hausa led inec realese people PVCs in the south? undecided

Watch out and see million of PVCs they will deliberately withhold.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by stelogy(f): 3:20pm On May 06, 2018
Euouae:

Even if the whole 5% vote, it can't stop His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!
[color=#770077][quote author=Euouae post=67324597]

are you for real??......
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by ezigr8(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2018
political man of God
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Enice(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2018
Saviour22:
very good
The mark of the beast in now on. You now need a number (voters card) on your forehead to enter the house of God. Jesus Christ said everyone was welcome to his house even sinners. Now these god of men are choosy on who to enter the Church. People who have built the Church with their sweat and tithes are now being sent parking from the Church for flimsy excuses. shame
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by diegwu02: 3:30pm On May 06, 2018
We have our PVC,
We will vote for PMB / PYO come 2019

i don't need a Pastor to tell me this, but if any does, I quit going to that church Immediately
A lot of idiots feel getting PVC means voting for PDP, grin grin grin grin
Not surprised though, Simeon Okah is a well known PDP card carrying Pastor who reaped heavily from the N7Billion assigned to CAN to sway votes for GEJ in 2015
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 06, 2018
AbdulShams360:
MIXING POLITICS WITH RELIGION....
bad choice if u ask me..
This is where Christians have got it wrong. There is nothing wrong selecting your leader as a christian. That is what the American Christians just did. In the bible, there were kings and priests. Solomon, David, Saul were kings. They were servants of God. Ezekiel, Elisha, Moses were priests and they spoke to kings and instructed kings how to rule. All Christians must get their PVC and vote for whoever CAN asks them to vote.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by SirBunky85(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2018
daviesblaze:
SECONDED grin grin
u guys are hypocrites.so pvc is now a pre requisite to worshiping GOD?If pmb had done same,u shameless lots would bn shouting dictatorship and autocracy up&down.I will never take most of u serious
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by goshen26: 4:04pm On May 06, 2018
daviesblaze:
SECONDED grin grin

THIRDED
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Intelcorei7: 4:33pm On May 06, 2018
To get PVC is not the problem. The problem is will you go out with your PVC and vote on election day ? Many will sit at home with their PVCs on election day and become nairaland election observers
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by shineeye1: 4:33pm On May 06, 2018
“From Thursday, any member of my church who does not have his or her voter’s card would not enter this house (Church). By the grace of God, I am the one God used in founding the Flock of Christ Mission.”

One man church na one man property o!

At the start, they call on you to help build "the house of God" .
When it is built and established, you begin to be reminded that it is not a PLC but a private liability company! Na him ,em wife and pikins dem get the property - by Law!

Any one in a one man church don enter one-chance be dat o
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Misscaring(f): 4:34pm On May 06, 2018
Nice one Pastor you sure deserves a lots of accolades.

Meanwhile,

Have got IPhone 6s plus,Gold with 64GB for sell.
Phone is 'A week old'. Owner needs money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.