Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Messi Won’t Play For Us Again- Ernesto Valverde - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Won’t Play For Us Again- Ernesto Valverde (651 Views)

Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice / Solskjaer Warned Ronaldo Won’t Play Every Game For Man United / Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Won’t Play For Us Again- Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 10:57am On May 06, 2018
Spanish media outlet Don Balon say the Argentine superstar has agreed with Ernesto Valverde that he can have a rest ahead of the World Cup.

Messi has been in imperious form thoughout the current campaign.

He’s bagged 32 goals for Barca in La Liga to help power the Catalans to title glory.

But after El Clasico, it’s suggested he’ll be given the chance to recuperate.

Barca have only two league games left following the eagerly anticipated derby.

They host Villarreal and then travel to Levante on the final day of the season.

Don Balon say Messi’s team-mate, Andres Iniesta, isn’t happy though.

The veteran playmaker is calling time on his Barca career this season.

Don valon reckon he wanted to bow out in the final two games with Messi by his side.

Real are refusing to give Barca a guard of honour tonight.

Valverde, however, isn’t bothered.

He said: “We have spoken about this a lot already, but we are not giving it too much importance.
“I don’t consider it disrespectful.

“There’s a lot of noise about this – so much furore has been made about an issue that really doesn’t matter at the end of the day.”

By Alex Wood / Published 6th May 2018
Lionel MessiGETTY
Lionel Messi will be rested after El Clasico
Spanish media outlet Don Balon say the Argentine superstar has agreed with Ernesto Valverde that he can have a rest ahead of the World Cup.

Messi has been in imperious form thoughout the current campaign.

He’s bagged 32 goals for Barca in La Liga to help power the Catalans to title glory.

But after El Clasico, it’s suggested he’ll be given the chance to recuperate.

Barca have only two league games left following the eagerly anticipated derby.

They host Villarreal and then travel to Levante on the final day of the season.

Don Balon say Messi’s team-mate, Andres Iniesta, isn’t happy though.

The veteran playmaker is calling time on his Barca career this season.
Don Balon reckon he wanted to bow out in the final two games with Messi by his side.

Real are refusing to give Barca a guard of honour tonight.

Valverde, however, isn’t bothered.

https://newsland.ng/sports-news/messi-wont-play-for-us-again-ernesto-valverde/

Re: Messi Won’t Play For Us Again- Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 11:04am On May 06, 2018
honeric01 and semid4lyfe please review my post
Re: Messi Won’t Play For Us Again- Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 11:24am On May 06, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Messi Won’t Play For Us Again- Ernesto Valverde by Fuckyoumod: 11:28am On May 06, 2018
Lakeside79:
Who cares?
can't you see you care?

1 Like

Re: Messi Won’t Play For Us Again- Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 11:30am On May 06, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
can't you see you care?

Wow I didn't know my.non-chalance interpretation to you is me caring

Okay here is me caring ...

Did you see it? Oh you missed it here it is again .......

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Eight Whiz Kids Who Flopped In Football / Unisex Sneakers For Sale At Affordable Prices / Nigerian Striker Akinfenwa Nominated For PFA Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.