Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Medical Student In Search Of Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Medical Student In Search Of Love (498 Views)

In Search Of This Kind Of A Lady... / In Search Of A Male Companion In Ibada / In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Student In Search Of Love by Bonemarrow32(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2018
I’m a medical student studying in Europe
I’ve got a bright future ahead and I’m looking for a Nigerian lady for a relationship
I’m quite young tho
Interested ladies can pm me and we’ll kick it from thrre
Re: Medical Student In Search Of Love by Cutehector(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
Are you a fortune teller? How do you know your future is bright?
Re: Medical Student In Search Of Love by Bonemarrow32(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2018
It’s bright cause I’m creating it
It’s a plan I’m drawing out
Wait till u see d master piece
Re: Medical Student In Search Of Love by daewoorazer(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2018

Your post would have being a bit fair if you had not mentioned the medical sturv....

Who cares if you are a medical person

To find true love, you must hide some things else the girls you’d attract are the muzangas in love with your location...peace

1 Like

Re: Medical Student In Search Of Love by Cutehector(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2018
daewoorazer:

Your post would have being a bit fair if you had not mentioned the medical sturv....

Who cares if you are a medical person

To find true love, you must hide some things else the girls you’d attract are the muzangas in love with your location...peace

tell am.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Prick Always Embarassing Me ? Help / Need A Friend Urgently. / Free MEET UP Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.