Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do (672 Views)

Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. / Daily Naira Exchange Rate (dollar, euro and pounds) / Naira Strongly Appreciates Against U.S. Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do by Powerexpert: 1:46pm On May 06, 2018
Please my payoneer is showing only euro and pounds with no dollars, what can I do?

Re: Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do by Powerexpert: 7:12pm On May 10, 2018
no help yet
Re: Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do by twosquare(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2018
Go to your Global Payment Service and see if your USD account is yet to be activated.
Powerexpert:
no help yet
Re: Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do by Wisdom900242: 9:19pm On May 10, 2018
Please how do you open a payoneer account can you tech me the process or sent it to. Wisdom900242@yahoo.com
Re: Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do by Powerexpert: 11:35pm On May 10, 2018
Thanks
twosquare:
Go to your Global Payment Service and see if your USD account is yet to be activated.
Re: Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do by Powerexpert: 11:38pm On May 10, 2018
go to payoneer *com and sign up with your correct details and identification as requested on the platform
Wisdom900242:
Please how do you open a payoneer account can you tech me the process or sent it to. Wisdom900242@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI? / AMCON Takes Over Stella Oduah’s Oil And Gas Company / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.