Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

“you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians (4585 Views)

Revealed! Teni Is Dating Wizkid – Details / Teni Is Dating Wizkid! / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by made4naijamusic: 4:08pm On May 06, 2018
“You Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians Come For Tiwa Savage

Folks on social media are not buying the idea that Tiwa Savage may or may not be dating her colleague, Wizkid.

Though, Tiwa yesterday made it clear after she gave a shoutout to Wizkid, calling him, her bestie.

But then, Users on social media aren’t satisfied with that “shoutout” as they all want more than a shoutout from her, to prove that she’s indeed not sleeping with Wiz.

A user on Twitter wrote: “Tiwa Savage sent a shoutout to Wizkid yesterday, so we would think they’re besties.. You lie, you all are sleeping together”

Another Twitter user, @lil_minxxie opined: “Saying wizkid is fucking tiwa savage is like sayin drake us fucking beyonce..”

@MarcelNtm thinks they both have something together: “Wizkid or tiwa Savage doesn’t have to say it’s official to the world for you to know they both have something. Either they are fucking or they are truly dating… way too much emotional things going on….”

@the_olabode wrote: “Wizkid and tiwa savage are having a love affair and it’s no one’s business”. But If such thing is happening in your neighborhood it’s called sugar daddy and sugar mummy levels.”

@HEAD_MASTA wrote: “I don’t even know how I’d feel if this gist of Tiwa Savage and Wizkid dating ends up being true.”

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/you-are-a-disgrace-to-your-family-if-you-are-truly-dating-wizkid-nigerians-come-for-tiwa-savage/

MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2018
wrong people everywhere ... lost all regard for the hag. @ your age we expect more madam. angry

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by markonuche14: 4:13pm On May 06, 2018
Weytin concerned me wink

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 06, 2018
the lazy nigerian youth buhari talking bout

4 Likes

Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Jamie90(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2018
Wizkid has no standard.

Thank God he has been infected with HIV as evident in his recent pics.
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Shalomc(f): 4:33pm On May 06, 2018
Jamie90:
Wizkid/madridguy has no standard.

Thank God he has been infected with HIV as evident in his recent pics.
Zero chill.
Cc lzaa immhotep pointzerom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by victorian(f): 5:08pm On May 06, 2018
It's all for the money.

Receiving extra cash from wizzy isn't bad nah.

It shows she can fucck any guy or even a teenager sef for the right amount of money.

If it's true? Then she's a total disgrace to herself and family.
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 06, 2018
She's not only a disgrace but a stigma to her family.
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Pamela96(f): 5:34pm On May 06, 2018
But I still don't believe Tiwa would even consider letting Wizkid kiss her let alone dating!
Perhaps, she's tryna ignore the societal rules like Marie Carey and her Nigga.

Anyway, here's how to setup a profitable subscription-based website or you can let LatiCodes do it for you.

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Shalomc(f): 5:52pm On May 06, 2018
victorian:
It's all for the money.

It shows she can fucck any guy or even a teenager sef for the right amount of money.

Tbillz said this and you people cursed him. Pampers diapers didn't just dump.her...
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by victorian(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2018
Shalomc:

Tbillz said this and you people cursed him. Pampers diapers didn't just dump.her...

I didnt curse him.

I was shocked when names were called on the number of artistes she slept with.

But wizkid own? Is just the height of shamelessness.
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Misscaring(f): 6:44pm On May 06, 2018
Wetin concern me? Their headache .

Have got IPhone 6s plus,Gold with 64GB for sell.
Phone is 'A week old'. Owner needs money.
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by rex444(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2018
What if that so called hag was someones bestie,confidant and prolly shoulder to rely or cry on when u really need one....wizzy boy looks like he needs his bestie
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Shalomc(f): 9:10pm On May 06, 2018
rex444:
What if that so called hag was someones bestie,confidant and prolly shoulder to rely or cry on when u really need one....wizzy boy looks like he needs his bestie
A shoulder to cry on suddenly becomes a di.ck to ride on in no time

2 Likes

Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by mikeyung71(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2018
See her smile...smh
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by fuckpro: 11:35pm On May 06, 2018
Kids didn't you know there was a time Micheal Jackson in his 20s was dating Diana Ross in her late 30s or early 40s
...fame and money is an equalizer
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Nobody: 12:42am On May 07, 2018
Tiwa savage has been fùcked by many guys in the industry....namely dr sid donjazzy dbanj flavour wizkid including timaya
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by hacmond(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2018
I see nothing wrong with dem dating o jare!
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by Rutheby(f): 1:57am On May 07, 2018
Nigerian and their trouble
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01am On May 07, 2018
Na wetin consine Nigerians or any body else? undecided
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by KingLennon(m): 6:02am On May 07, 2018
Look at those above me commenting as if they live with wizkid. Is it ur Disgrace? Wetin be una business sef? Lil wizzy dated jennifer lopez o don't forget. grin
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by GOFRONT(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe, where are you?
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by rex444(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2018
Shalomc:

A shoulder to cry on suddenly becomes a di.ck to ride on in no time
how do we always see the negative side of something? If she rides on the dick,its their life and not my business....
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by fr3do(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2018
Its completely their business if they are gbenshing in the background, what is absurd is them publicizing it, especially the mother of one.
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by oyatz(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2018
You are too harsh on this woman. She is rich on her own and also needs someone to connect emotionally with (whether this leads to sex or not is another thing).
You don't know what she is going through, so let's respect her choice.

(quote author=victorian post=67331928]It's all for the money.

If it's true? Then she's a total disgrace to herself and family. [/quote]
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by victorian(f): 3:08pm On May 07, 2018
oyatz:
You are too harsh on this woman. She is rich on her own and also needs someone to connect emotionally with (whether this leads to sex or not is another thing).
You don't know what she is going through, so let's respect her choice.

(quote author=victorian post=67331928]It's all for the money.

Well on second thoughts, you are right.

Only God knows what she's going through.

I withdraw that statement.

May God help us all. amen
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by DCONE1(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2018
victorian:
It's all for the money.

that means I can fucck you at the right amount abiii wink no big deal are we communicating....what chu say..?
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by victorian(f): 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
DCONE1:
that means I can fucck you at the right amount abiii wink no big deal are we communicating....what chu say..?

Do I look like tiwa savage? angry

Or did I say am tiwa reincarnate?

Mtchewwwwww
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by DCONE1(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2018
victorian:

Do I look like tiwa savage? angry

Or did I say am tiwa reincarnate?

Mtchewwwwww
take it easy mamma....im just asking a question....but you like fuccck shahhh wink
Re: “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians by oyatz(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2018
You see celebrities ,politicians or even monarchs are all humans just like us.
They also have their fears, worries, insecurities and emotional needs (like the need to want to love and be loved in return).Their own case is even worse because they can't just do what they want quietly like you and I. They can't just dash in to a beer parlour to drink or have a secret lover ...have you ever sat down to ask this question 'how do Nigerians expect Tiwa Savage to meet her sexual needs since about 2 years that her marriage has collapsed'?

victorian:

Well on second thoughts, you are right.

Only God knows what she's going through.

I withdraw that statement.

May God help us all. amen

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Response To The Girls That Busted Him For Using 1990 Range Rover / Sholaye Jeremi Never Had A Relationship With Linda Ikeji—insiders Reveals Detail / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Cuddle Up In BTS Photos Of DJ Spinall’s “dis Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.